TBOTE 5 ☠

-NEW COVERRRR! Thoughts?-

Eren was frozen in fear as he watched the group of men hold Levi down. He squirmed around and tried to fight them.

Levi spewed out every curse out there as the leader stepped closer. He knew he should be used to these things, hell, that's how his camp with Erwin and the group worked out. People would give them guns and goods for some 'time' with Levi.

Eren knew if he made any moves he'd be shot and just hoped Mikasa was safe wherever she was.

"Please don't touch him!" Eren yelled, hoping Mikasa could hear he was distressed.

Mikasa was hiding in the kitchen in the pantry, her blades in hand. She shot up and hid the second she heard the men come in.

Mikasa ran out of the kitchen and next to the bedroom door when she heard Eren's scream.

She decided on luring the men out one by one. She hit the wall and quickly hid behind the corner.

"Oi! Go check the hall, make sure no infected are in here." The leader spat at one of the men and tossed him a gun.

The man nodded and stepped into the hall. He held his gun up as he looked around. He stepped to make one quick turn around the corner but Mikasa knocked him out.

Mikasa silently pulled the man's unconscious body away.

She made sure nobody had heard before making another sound and doing it until all of the men except for the leader were left.

Eren watched the leader muttering disgusting things as he observed the shorter male being pinned down.

Mikasa walked into the room minutes later with her blades in hand. The leader turned to Mikasa, his eyes wide.

"A..woman.." He murmured, letting out some dirty remarks soon after. "I haven't seen a woman in weeks."

Mikasa scrunched her nose up and stared at the man in disgust. "Let him go." She pointed one of her blades at the leader.

The leader put his hands up quickly and slid one behind his back, reaching for his gun. "Ah, hold on sweetheart. I'm sure we can compromise alright?"

Mikasa shook her head and leaned closer. "I'll kill you."

The man only smirked and laughed. "What? Are you apart of the lovers group or something?" He raised an eyebrow and motioned towards Eren and Levi.

Eren widened his eyes and mouthed 'play along please' when he noticed Mikasa's confused expression.

Mikasa looked disturbed for a moment and sighed.

"I'm his sister." Mikasa said as he pointed to Eren on the bed.

"Levi is my..brother-in-law?" Mikasa sounded as if she had to convince herself.

Levi only groaned and rolled his eyes at Mikasa's words. The leader only chuckled. "Ah, I see. That doesn't make me want to let this little man go though." He smirked.

Mikasa gave Eren a look and he nodded quickly. In a flash Mikasa had the man pressed to the ground with a blade to his throat. "Hm, I suppose the tables have turned?" She said with a light grin on her face.

The leader started screaming for his men. "They're all dead." Mikasa watched the man's face turn pale. "I killed them all out in there hall, now it's just you."

"Damn, way to go." Levi mumbled as he stood up. He stretched and popped a few joints before sitting on the bed next to Eren. He yawned and acted as if he wasn't just held down by a man four times bigger, that wanted to have his way with Levi and leave.