TBOTE 99 ☠

99 WHOAOAJA

-

Eren spent most of his time with Levi and the twins. The four stayed locked up in his room.

A day had gone by and Eren didn't look so upset anymore, but he felt he wouldn't really be the same.

Kari and Ryder were already growing so big..

They were rolling on their own, giggling, smiling. They were already trying to sit up.

The months went by fast.

Eren smiled lightly as he watched Ryder squirming around. He sat him up slowly and set him in his lap. "Are you trying to sit up baby?" Ryder responded with a loud giggle, making Eren smile wider.

Levi watched and was glad to see Eren was at least smiling again. 

Kari continued to roll around the bed, sucking on her tiny fist.

Levi leaned closer and kissed Eren's nose. "They're already so big." He moved closer, picking up Kari and setting her in lap.

Ryder sat in Eren's lap facing Kari while Kari sat in Levi's lap facing Ryder. The twins smiled and babbled to each other.

"At least I have to two babies to make me happy." Eren smiled and looked down at the giggly twins.

"Ahem." Levi raised an eyebrow and chuckled.

"And my boyfriend?" Eren added, laughing quietly.

"Yes." Levi rolled his eyes and lifted Kari so she was standing. He kept his hands on her sides supporting her as she bounced up and down.

Eren watched Kari and smiled. "I think you're making Ryder jealous."

Ryder squirmed around and whined, wanting the attention Kari was getting. "Shh." Eren said to the baby boy and starting bouncing him on his lap.

Levi chuckled quietly. "Damn, these kids are going to tire us out."

"They really are." Eren smiled and set Ryder down. Levi did the same with Kari and the two twins cuddled together.

"I think it's time we left the room Eren." Levi said quietly, taking the other's hand.

Eren tensed up at the thought and sighed. "Fine." He stood up and carried Ryder in one arm as Levi did the same with Kari.

The two held hands and carried the twins to the cafeteria.

When they walked in many looked over at them.

Mikasa and the group just looked a bit concerned. They hadn't seen Eren's face in a week and he looked like he bad been to hell and back.

Eren walked over and let go of Levi's hand slowly. "Hey guys."

The group chimed their hellos. "Any want the twins while we eat?" Eren asked.

Mikasa and Yukara volunteered and took the twins from Eren and Levi.

Levi slid his hand along Eren's waist and rested his hand just under the teen's shirt on his lower back.

Hanji watched Eren and Levi, smiling. "Does Levi seem more affectionate? Or is it just me?"

"He does." Erwin mumbled as he watched as well. "I guess he knows now is the time Eren really needs his constant attention."

Levi guided Eren over to the line for food and returned back to the table.

"How are you feeling Eren?" Mikasa asked, scooting over for Eren to sit.

Eren sat and Levi sat across from Eren next to Erwin.

"I'm better. I'm sorry I yelled at you a day ago. You know I wasn't in the right mindset." Eren said softly as he started eating.

"It's alright. I understand." Mikasa smiled lightly.

Eren stood up for a napkin and just as he thought nothing else could go wrong he felt wetness.

He thought back to what the doctor said. He might have some bleeding.

The blood soaked through Eren's pants and he quickly ran out.

The group noticed and Levi sighed. "Bleeding." He stood up and went to follow Eren.

Eren abandoned his clothes on the floor in his room and jumped in the shower. He was extremely embarrassed and just upset in general.

"Eren?" Levi walked into the bathroom.

"You say that didn't you?" Eren looked out of the shower at Levi. "That's so embarrassing. I looked like a girl that just discovered what her period was." He frowned.

Levi tried not to chuckle. "Only our group noticed."

"What do I do if it's still bleeding?" Eren asked, stepping out of the shower.

"Go see the doctor." Levi mumbled, passing Eren a towel as he searched for new clothes for the teen.

"Alright." Eren shook his head, letting the water drip onto the floor.

"You're making a mess." Levi grumbled and sighed.

"Oops." Eren smiled and laughed quietly. "Sorry." He dried off and got dressed.

Levi watched Eren.

The man was in deep thought.

He had been planning something to do for Eren. It was something no one ever thought he'd do.

Levi found that he hated seeing Eren upset. The teen had really changed him, even if it was only the slightest amount.

"Let's go back to eat alright?" Levi took Eren's hand and squeezed it.

"Can't we just stay here?" Eren whined and lied down in the bed.

Levi chuckled lightly. "Fine." He went into bed with Eren and wrapped an arm around his waist.

-

A/N: YAAAS this was kind of a filler. I'm too excited for chapter 100

It's gonna be a big time skip c; iz cute

-