TBOTE 25 ☠

(EREN AND LEVI ARE TALKING IN THIS CHAPTER. I REPEAT EREN AND LEVI ARE TALKING. Prepare yourselves and be ready to cry XD)

Another week goes by before Levi shows up again.

Most of Eren's sadness had turned to anger as he waited for the day Levi would show up again.

He would talk to him, he was done hiding.

Eren looked out the window and saw Levi approaching. He walked down to the entrance and looked at Jean. "Let him in."

"You're sure you don't want me to send him away again?" Jean asked as he looked over at Levi waiting at the gate.

"Let him in. This will be quick." Eren said as he prepared himself for the argument to come.

Jean nodded and opened the gates. Levi stepped in alone, Hanji and Erwin refused to come. They didn't want it to look like they supported Levi in his horrible decisions.

Levi walked in and up to Eren. He opened his mouth to speak, but Eren stopped him. "No. I'm going to talk first."

He froze and bit his lip. "Alright."

Eren took a deep breath and rested a hand on his stomach. Levi looked Eren up and down. It had been more than a month since he last saw him. He couldn't help but love the sight of seeing Eren pregnant with his child. He thought Eren looked even cuter with the baby bump.

Levi was snapped out of his thoughts when Eren started talking. "How could you do this to me? I'm pregnant with your child. Did you somehow forget that?"

Levi shook his head. "Eren, I'm really sorry..I only cheated because I couldn't handle not being able to see you. I actually missed you. You're the first person I had a relationship with that wasn't just hooking up."

"Why didn't you come and try to get me then?! You never even tried!" Eren yelled as he could feel tears threatening to fall.

"I don't know why! I'm sorry Eren..I've stopped cheating. I know I messed up."

"You really messed up.."

"Please just forgive me Eren."

"Forgive you?" Eren laughed humorlessly as he started to cry. "I will never forgive you for this! I'm heartbroken. I feel like something huge was just ripped away from me.."

"I'm sorry! I don't know how relationships work! You were my first boyfriend!" Levi yelled and looked away.

"Cheating is something you never do. I know you know that. You just didn't think it through. You didn't think about how much this hurt me. How I've stayed up all night upset, how I stayed in bed for days at a time. The thought of raising this baby alone hurts Levi."

"Raising the baby alone? Eren.." Levi's voice trailed off, knowing what that meant.

"Yeah, alone. If you want to visit the baby you can. Of course it'll only be for a short amount of time."

"So you don't want to be together?" Levi asked, a light frown forming on his face.

"I want to be together, but you ruined it. You ruined the image I had of you. I knew you were a bit rough around the edges but this was way too far."

"I know Eren, but do you really just want to end it?" Levi asked and sighed.

"Levi, we were together for quite a while. I said I loved you. You never even told me you loved me. How do I even know you actually cared for me? What if you were sticking around just because you got me pregnant?"

"It's not like that Eren. I do care for you, a lot actually." Levi mumbled. "I just can't show it. Eren you know me. You know how I am."

"I don't feel like I know you. You're like a stranger to me." Eren sighed and frowned. "We'll have to see what happens in the future. I won't be able to trust you."

"Eren. I will never hurt you again. Forgive me."

"No. I won't just forgive you when you ask me to. Maybe we can talk another time. Bye." Eren started to walk away but was pulled back by Levi grabbing his wrist. "I love you." He whispered.

"Do you really?" Eren said quietly as he pulled his arm away from Levi. He ran inside of the hospital and shut the entrance door. He leaned his back against the door and slid down slowly until he was sitting on the ground. "I love you too." Eren whispered as he buried his face in his hands. "I love him so much."

Mikasa and Armin looked down at Eren and frowned. They saw how confident and strong Eren acted in the beginning while he talked to Levi. Now he was just breaking down.

"I can't take this anymore! I'm trying to look like he didn't hurt me but I feel like I'm ruined! He messed me up..I don't know what to do.."

"Everything will be okay Eren. I know this hurts now, but you're making the right choice." Mikasa leaned down and hugged Eren.

Eren hugged back and nodded. "I-I know..I just never thought this would happen..he was my boyfriend..I didn't expect him to go cheat and then not confront me about it and tell the truth. Maybe things would've been better..ugh who am I kidding? It's just as bad.."

-

"Eren!" Levi called after Eren as he watched him run inside. Jean stopped Levi.

"That means you need to leave, he's done talking."

"Fuck off, I need to talk to him."

Jean narrowed his eyes. "If I don't see you walking out of this in gate in ten seconds I will not hesitate to shoot you again. And this time I'll aim for your head." He pointed his gun at Levi and motioned with his head for him to walk out.

Levi rolled his eyes and walked out slowly. He ran the twenty minutes back to camp and approached Hanji and Erwin. They were waiting at the camp entrance. "How'd it go?" Erwin asked curiously.

"Horrible. He hates me so much.." Levi frowned and walked to his tent. "If you see anyone trying to come into my tent tell them I said to fuck off."

"Oh so now you're going to stop fooling around with people after you saw how Eren reacted!" Hanji called after Levi.

-

A/N: Heyaaaa! I updated for like the forth time today! Should I do that more often? If you liked this chapter and would like to see another possibly tonight please vote and comment please! So what do you think? Should Eren believe Levi and forgive him, give it more time but think about it, or toss him aside? cx

-Kayla