TBOTE 144 ☠

Please follow xattackonererix on Instagram and check out my thiscrush link is in my
Bio! Thanks!

Jesse smiled at Eren. "Whoa! Look who's back! You had your baby too. What is this little guy named?"

"Jaxon." Eren smiled and took the bottle from Armin, giving him a smile in thanks. He started feeding Jaxon.

Jesse watched. "How was the escape?"

"Pretty easy." Levi mumbled. "It would've been easier but Armin showed up."

"What?" Jesse looked at Armin. "You told me you were with the sick kids on the other side of the hospital."

Armin sighed, chewing on his bottom lip. "I was..I just..I saw Levi leaving and I wanted to help."

"You could've died. That was extremely dangerous." Jesse frowned.

"It was. He didn't tell us about his presence until he randomly popped up through the vent." Levi grumbled.

"I wanted to help!" Armin crossed his arms. "Eren and I have had a lot of history. We were childhood friends, best friends, boyfriends, and now best friends again. I can't just not help."

"Levi had it under control." Jesse frowned.

Armin looked annoyed and grabbed Jesse's wrist, pulling him into so they could argue alone. "You don't understand."

"Don't understand? Me? Please, I'm the most understanding. You went out to help save your ex and I'm not mad about that. I'm mad you didn't say anything." Jesse narrowed his eyes.

"My relationship with Eren was completely one sided. He didn't love me like that." Armin ran a hand through his blonde hair.

"You still love him, you needed to be the savior." Jesse grumbled.

"No. One, I have you. Two, Eren was a brother to me waaaay before he was a boyfriend and three, Levi was there with their newborn child!" Armin yelled.

"Wow." Eren finished feeding Jaxon and sighed. "What a fight."

Levi rolled his eyes. "They could at least quiet down or take it to the roof. The kids are taking a nap soon."

Kari and Ryder screamed, scaring Jaxon. "NO NAP!" They both went running.

Mikasa sighed. "I got it." She dashed after the twins.

Eren handed Jaxon to Levi. "I'll go end this." He went into the kitchen and was surprised to see Armin and Jesse getting busy on the kitchen counter.

"Please stop. We all eat food made on there." Eren walked closer.

Armin pulled his lips away from Jesse's and blushed embarrassedly. "Sorry.." He hopped down from the counter and took Jesse's hand.

"So, are you two good?" Eren crossed his arms, raising an eyebrow.

"Uh. I guess." Armin shrugged.

"Ah so, you two are still fighting but were going to have angry sex?" Eren laughed.

Armin blushed in embarrassment while Jesse only smirked.

"I'll admit," Eren started, walking closer, "angry sex is pretty fun. Levi always gets more rough and touchy when he's angry. Really is a turn on." He laughed.

"Okay, we get it. You have a lot of great baby making time, but we haven't. So let us go have a fun time." Jesse whined.

"Fine. Go to the roof in ten minutes. The guards have a change in shifts and the guard on the next shift is always late because he either sleeps in or hooks up with the girl that started watching all of the kids." Eren shrugged.

"Hm, good to know. Thanks kiddo." Jesse patted Eren's shoulder and have him a friendly peck on the head.

"Ew you're treating me like I'm your son or something." Eren laughed softly. "And you better treat my best friend right, or you'll have to deal with me and if you have to deal with me, you know Levi, Mikasa and everyone will get involved. Especially because it's about Armin.

Jesse put his hands out in his defense. "Whoa. Calm down. I won't be hurting him. I'm not like that."

Armin hugged Jesse's arm and pulled him towards the door. "Well, we'll be on the roof if you need us. Thanks Eren."

Eren nodded and smiled. "Oh wait!" He ran out of the kitchen and to Levi.

Jesse and Armin followed and stood in the doorway confused.

Eren dug his hand into Levi's pocket and pulled out a handful of condoms. "I thought I told you to stop carrying condoms everywhere! You don't sell your body for weapons anymore and we don't have sex at random places anymore." He pouted and handed Eren the handful.

"These are old pants." Levi mumbled and shrugged.

"Uh..thanks." Jesse mumbled, a bit uncomfortable.

Mikasa walked into the room with Kari and Ryder under each arm. "Time to get them to nap. I got them to run around the hospital."

"Yes! They'll be tired now. Mikasa is number one aunt." Eren laughed softly and took the twins from Mikasa.

Levi held Jaxon and walked to the door.

"See you all in a bit." Eren smiled and walked into the hall with Levi.

-

I finally updated again :3 please vote and comment if you enjoyed. I see those hundreds of people that reach and don't vote. I'm always watching!! Anyways, thanks again for the support and follow my ig (xattackonererix)

-k