TBOTE 22 ☠

"Fine." Levi sighed and stood up, taking Eren's hand. "Let's go."

"Can I come pleaaaase?" Jaz begged and whined.

Eren nodded and smiled. "Of course, Hanji, Armin, Mikasa can you guys come too?"

They nodded and stood up.

"Let's hope dad is too busy to notice we're gone." Eren mumbled as they all walked out.

They headed towards the nursery area and walked in.

A doctor turned and looked at Eren. "Oh hello Eren. I didn't know you were back." She smiled.

Eren smiled. "Ah, yeah..I'm back. Can I ask you for a favor?"

The doctor nodded. "What is it?"

"I'm pregnant, a little over one month. Can we do an ultrasound?"

The doctor smiled lightly. "Eren, you're only a month. You might not be able to see anything yet. Maybe in a few more weeks?" She laughed quietly. "I can tell you're eager."

Eren pouted lightly but then smiled. "Alright. We'll be back then."

A moment later a loud gunshot could be heard from the front. "What was that?!" Eren yelled as he turned to run down to the entrance.

"Eren!" Levi called after him and quickly ran to follow.

Hanji, Mikasa and Armin exchanged a nervous glance as they followed close behind.

Eren ran out to the entrance to see his father holding a gun.

A group was on the other side of the fence.

"Erwin?" Eren motioned for Grisha to lower his gun and walked over to the closed gate. "What's going on?"

Erwin narrowed his eyes. "Levi and Hanji aren't coming back for us now that they're safe? I left the camp with the rest of the group to see the people Levi and Hanji traveled with outside of the gates? There are so many infected out here!"

Eren looked back at Levi and Hanji. "Why didn't you guys say you had people waiting outside?"

"Your father made it that way. He only allowed two of us to enter."

Eren glared at Grisha and crossed his arms. "Dad."

Grisha sighed. "I didn't want to take any chances. We don't need any outsiders attacking us."

"But you already knew they wouldn't harm us. I told you they were good and wouldn't ever do that."

"Well this man is trying to break in. I don't believe you Eren." Grisha mumbled and pointed his gun to Erwin.

"We have survivors! We've been surviving for years! Why can't we all come together?" Erwin held his gun up too. "I want peace." He slowly moved closer.

"Not another step!" Grisha yelled as his finger brushed the trigger. "I'll kill all of you."

"At least give us back our people." Erwin lowered his gun.

"Dad no." Eren tried to push Levi back inside but two guards already grabbed Hanji and Levi.

"Don't interfere Eren." Grisha said loudly.

"No! Don't touch him!" Eren yelled and tried to jump on the guard from behind.

Another guard came up from behind and grabbed Eren, throwing him to the ground. He instantly grabbed his stomach in pain. He winced loudly.

"Eren!" Levi turned and kneed the guard. He ran towards Eren before another stopped him.

Hanji watched nervously.

Mikasa and Armin ran out. "What are you doing to him?!" She yelled and kneeled next to Eren.

"M-My stomach.." Eren stuttered out and whimpered.

Grisha looked down at Eren. "I told you not to interfere."

"Do you think something is wrong with the baby?" Mikasa whispered to Eren and his eyes widened.

"What if it is!" He yelled nervously. "N-No..my baby." His eyes watered as he sniffled.

Levi growled at the guards holding him and looked at Eren.

Eren looked up at Levi. "Levi is still recovering..please give him more time.." He said in between deep breaths, he was going through a panic attack.

"Eren calm down." Mikasa put a hand on Eren's shoulder.

"I don't want Levi to go." Eren whimpered. "I need him!"

Levi sighed and looked at Grisha. "Please just let me stay with him."

Grisha shook his head. "That's enough. You and your people are making problems. Just get out of our lives."

Eren cried and held onto his stomach. "I'm going with them then. I need to be with Levi." He frowned and tried to sit up, he winced again.

"Eren you can't do that." Levi looked at Eren and then down at the boy's stomach. "You need to stay. Technology remember?" He hissed.

Eren frowned even more and wiped his tears. "I can't do this without you though Levi."

"I'll be back. Just wait for me alright?" Levi said as he watched Eren.

Eren nodded and let his head hang down, tears falling onto the concrete sidewalk. "O-Okay.." He whimpered.

The guards shoved Levi and Hanji out to Erwin.

"You are banned from coming near this area. If I see any of you here I will open fire. I will not hesitate!" Grisha yelled.

Eren watched as his boyfriend was pushed away. He thought things were finally clearing up, he was very wrong.

-

A month and a half had gone by and Eren was already close to three months. His bump was getting very noticeable and sometimes not even a baggy shirt could hide it. He was constantly stressed out hoping Levi would come for him so they could escape together..but he never came.

Levi had been back at camp thinking he wasn't seeing Eren again. He was ready to give up and fooled around with some other camp members with Eren gone.

He had thought sleeping with others could get his mind off of the pregnant boy.

Levi had tried making numerous plans to get Eren but none of them seemed like they would work. He wasn't telling Eren about the other relationships he had just for sleeping around. He didn't want to hurt Eren, but he did it because he thought he'd never see him again.

-q

Eren sat in his room shared with Armin and Mikasa. He rubbed along the baby bump slowly with his finger tips. He wasn't himself anymore. The boy couldn't stop thinking about Levi. He barely slept but when he did they'd be nightmare after nightmare. The bump had gotten bigger as the month and a half went by.

"Have you felt the baby move?" Mikasa asked as she moved closer to Eren. "I remember the doctor saying you could feel things we early as three months."

Eren shook his head and sighed. The boy hadn't said a word in days. He didn't want to talk to anybody or even look at them. He ignored his father completely, everything was his fault.

Mikasa frowned and shook Eren lightly. "Eren you can't be like this while pregnant. This isn't healthy."

Eren stared at the ground and completely ignored Mikasa.

"Eren please." Armin frowned. "At least be strong for the baby alright?" He sighed.

Eren didn't respond and stood up. He walked out into the hall and looked out of the window. He hoped he'd somehow see Levi just standing there, waiting for him. Ready to save him from the hospital that felt like a prison.

-

A/N: I TOOK A DAY TO UPDATE ;-; I HAVE FAILED YOU DEAR READERS XD I'll try to update sooner, I had a bit of writers block but got into the flow once Eren got pushed to the ground cx anyways please vote and comment if you enjoyed! It would mean soooo much!

-Kayla