TBOTE 136 ☠

"I'll kill anyone I have to..I'll even threaten my own life." Eren whispered and picked his knife back up. He hid it in his lip as he waddled (due to the size of his stomach and the pain) out into the hall.

The halls were empty. Most were in the mess hall or hunting.

Eren was the only one that really sat around and just did nothing-- well he was the commander's personal blow up doll, but he was finally gone. He didn't regret killing him.

The teen slowly made his way along the hall, glancing around.

He really saw no sigh of anybody. It was strange. Usually he would path crosses with a soldier or two by then.

Maybe they were in a meeting? Training?

Whatever it was, Eren thought sneaking out would be easier.

What would he do once he was out? He had no idea where to go. He didn't remember what direction was what.

If only he had someone like Jesse that could help him. Jesse was willing to be a traitor to his fellow soldiers to help Eren, Jazlyn and the twins escape.

Now Eren was alone. Levi stopped trying to show up. It hurt him.

He wanted to see the person he loved. That was the person he needed to see the most. Levi and the twins. He needed his family.

But no. He was stuck in a facility, pregnant and alone.

Eren clenched the knife in his hand tighter, upset.

He glanced around and faced the exit. Was it really going to be that easy? An escape?

Eren walked fast to the door and pushed it open. Alarms started blaring which made Eren run outside in a panic.

He heard soldiers yelling. One person left guard duty to pee and didn't get a cover.

What luck.

Eren ran into the woods and crouched down by a tree. "Ow..ow.." The baby was coming. He couldn't hold it in any longer.

He just left a facility with medical care. A slight regret hit him.

Eren looked at the knife in his hand and lifted up his shirt. "Guess I'm doing this again by myself." He pulled his shirt off fully and rolled it in a ball.

He stuffed it in his mouth and bit down as he brought the knife along his old, ragged, c-section scar.

Within seconds he was dizzy and nauseous. The blood was pouring out. He screamed into the t-shirt as he felt his flesh tear from the sharp knife.

He set the knife down and reached in for his baby. He needed his baby alive. Levi gave this to him. Levi wanted it.

(This was littlemissworthless's idea ^^ credit to you ^^))

Tears rolled down Eren's cheeks as he realized what he had done. He was putting his and his baby's lives on the line.

Eren slowly pulled the baby out and removed the cloth from his mouth. He wrapped it around the baby.

The baby wailed loudly against Eren's chest.

"Shh. Shh." Eren hummed softly to the baby.

The tiny baby slowly calmed and stayed close to Eren's chest.

Eren cried harder. His baby was healthy and wrapped up safe in his arms. Well-- as safe as a baby could be filled in a forest with soldiers and infected roaming around.

The teen picked up the knife and sliced the umbilical cord. He felt himself weaken as the blood drained out of him.

If he died, hopefully someone would come. Someone would care for his baby.

Levi would never know. He'd show up to the facility and think he had died. Who knew, Levi could've just gave up on Eren.

He probably didn't care..

He probably didn't want to get married...

Or have anymore kids..

Eren shook his head and tried to stop his horrible thoughts. The twins were unexpected, but the baby Eren held in his arms was planned. They both consented in bringing in another life to the world. No matter how messed up the word had become.

He rocked the baby slowly. He didn't even bother checking the baby's gender. Or even a name. He was scared he'd get too attached. If he was going to die, he didn't want to leave a baby behind only wanting the touch of the person who gave birth to them. He needed someone else to takeover, to save his baby.

Eren knew he was going to have to do something he was going to regret later on.

He stood up and slowly made his way back to the facility entrance.

The soldiers instantly lifted Eren and took the baby from his arms.

-

(I updated in 24 hours. Omg that hasn't happened in so long!

Please vote and comment if you enjoyed!

If you have an suggestions for the story let me know ;) ))

Ty

-K