TBOTE 73 ☠

*small time skip- it is now two days later*

Two days had gone by since Levi had seen Eren.

Levi went out whenever he could and looked around for the teen while he had someone babysit the twins.

Was he being tricked? Was Eren really pregnant and just ran away with Aki?

No..Eren could never do that..right?

Levi was questioning everything he didn't understand how Armin could go missing and now Eren had too. It definitely was Aki. He knew he needed to handle it.

The man walked around the streets tiredly as he searched the areas. He turned when he saw Aki in the corner of his eye.

"Oi." Levi turned and walked over to the older teen that was obviously trying to avoid him.

"Yes?" Aki looked at Levi, raising an eyebrow.

Levi decided to be blunt and get to the point. "Armin and Eren are missing. Those were two on your fuck list. Where are they?" He asked, narrowing his eyes.

"What are you talking about? I've been looking for them too." Aki said, frowning.

Levi laughed humorlessly. "Fucking liar." He leaned up, a glare on his face. "I don't know where you have them, but I will find out. I won't let you take two of my people." He hissed angrily before turning to walk away.

Aki raised an eyebrow and grinned to himself before walking into house. Eren and Armin were really right under their noses.

-

"They're crying for you Levi." Jean mumbled as he pointed to the crib. The teen had been watching the twin's lately and sticking around Levi.

Levi nodded and sat on the couch besides Jean. He leaned over into the crib and picked up the two babies, instantly calming them.

Jean watched and bit his lip. "Can I ask you something?"

Levi raised an eyebrow. "What? You help me out and now you want something?" He said, jokingly.

"No, no. Nothing like that. I just wanted to know something. How do you know if you like someone? You and Eren are the only ones in a fucked up, normal relationship. No offense."

Levi rolled his eyes and set the twins down on the couch between him and Jean. He shrugged. "You just know."

"I need a better description. More detail. How do you feel?" Jean asked, his cheeks tinting a light pink.

"Well with Eren I thought he was attractive but only wanted to get into his pants. I believe he made the first move." Levi said, eyes trailing around the room as he thought of the memory from months ago. "But I rejected him. Then things happened. I liked him and then all of this," he gestured to the twins, "happened."

Armin and Eren watched through the screen on the wall. "Wow, you made the first move?" The blonde asked.

The two were at each other's necks constantly but were so lonely they had no choice but to talk to each other. Eren was annoyed Armin almost gave up a big secret.

"Yeah. Mikasa was sleeping right next to us too. That was a while before we actually started doing things I think. Some stuff is blurry."

"If you could go back, would you?" Armin asked.

"To that time? Yes, but I wouldn't change having the twins. They're my babies." Eren smiled and sighed. "I miss them, but I can see Levi is taking care of them. Levi is the kind of guy that tries as hard as he can, but once it gets too far he'll say 'fuck it' and drop whatever he's doing. I'm glad he didn't do that with the twins, for obvious reasons."

Armin looked down. "What if you're forced to watch them grow up through this screen..or see Levi move on to someone else once they give up on finding us?"

Eren gave Armin a small, sad smile. "I'll get to watch our twins grow up safely and happily with the protection of the walls. If we're never found I hope Levi is happy with someone else." He looked down. "Let's just hope that won't be the case. We just need to get out."

-

Q&A:

@tumblrshesh asked- "Levi, how does it actually feel being cheated?"

Levi crossed his arms and bit his lip. "Well, I feel betrayed in a way. The one person in the world you think would never screw you over just does it. But I'm no better and shouldn't be so angry, I did the same to him."

-
Thank you for the question~
-

A/N: Ayeeee~ I hope you enjoyed this chap! Please vote and comment if you did it would mean so much!

The 100th chapter is nearing. Should I do something special for it?

-Kayla