TBOTE 72 ☠

^^ Basically all of us- cx

-

We need to find a way out of here." Eren whispered to Armin. "Don't say anymore about us being left here to die."

Armin shakes his head. "That's how I was at first. I was hopeful and tried to come up with a way to get out. Don't worry, by week two you'll be over it. You'll accept we have no hope. Nobody will look for us."

"I was looking for you Armin."

"And look where it led you. You found me but now you're stuck here with me."

Eren pulled against the ropes keeping his wrists tied together tightly. "I will find a way out. Watch."

Armin sighed. "While you do that I'll be watching the screen."

Eren followed Armin's gaze to the small screen. His eyes widened. "We've been getting watched?"

"Yeah. I watched you in your room by the way. I really thought that was the end for you. I could really feel your pain through the screen. Levi looks emotionless as always." Armin points to Levi on the screen who is feeding the twins with Hanji's help. "If you listen closely you can hear what they're saying."

Eren leans closer and can hear faint talking.

"Where's Eren? I walked by the room and didn't see him there."

"He's spending the night at Aki's."

Hanji raised an eyebrow. "And you're not mad?"

"I honestly don't care anymore. I got so angry but I'm the same as him in the end. We're both idiots. I'm over it." Levi said, leaning back on the couch as Kari started getting fussy. "I think he's faking being pregnant or something. Who knows if he actually is."

Hanji watched Levi and his usual blank expression.

"What if he stays with him?" Hanji asked, burping Ryder gently.

"That's it then." Levi said quietly, a look of pain was on his face for only a split second.

Hanji sighed. "And Armin is still gone. I'm so worried." She frowned.

Armin chuckled to himself, already close to losing his mind. "If you cared why don't you look for me." He whispered, tears filling his eyes. "Now that Eren is missing too I bet everyone will look now. Because it's Eren. Everyone was fine with me being gone."

Eren raised an eyebrow. "I've been looking for you Armin."

"You were recently. I watched you for days, I understand why you were in bed for days, but once you were better you didn't even bother. It really hurt just watching you all with your daily lives while I'm here tied up to a wall." Armin said in a low whisper. "I'm all bruised up and don't know why. I'm all scarred up from mysterious cuts. I don't know when I'm awake or asleep anymore."

Eren shook his head. "I was looking."

"The only person that has been seriously looking for me was Mikasa. I saw her say she was going to look for me and then stay out all day, coming back late." Armin said quietly. "I thought my best friend would be doing that."

"Dammit Armin! I'm trying here! At least I still tried to look for you.." He bit his lip and signed.

Aki walked in and leaned against the doorway. "How are you feeling?" He asked Eren, already making Armin feel invisible.

Eren always got the attention.

"Horrible. How could you do this?"

"I saw the knife. You were going to use it to try and get Armin back. I don't care what you are to me, that's not how it works." Aki growled.

Eren frowned and looked away. "What about the baby?"

"Baby? Eren you're really pregnant?! I thought you were faking.." Armin said loudly.

Eren gave Armin a small glare, wanting him to stop and just go along. "What if you dragging me down stairs hurt me? And the baby?"

Aki sighed. "I doubt it."

Armin remembered something and smiled slyly. "Hey Aki? Want to know something about Eren?"

"What?" Aki's gaze traveled from Eren to the small blonde.

"Armin." Eren narrowed his eyes.

Armin rolled his eyes and sighed. "Fine."

"What were you going to say?" Aki asked, biting his lip.

"Nothing." Armin sighed and curled up in a ball on the ground. He pouted lightly.

Aki watched Eren curiously and suspiciously.

"I'll be back later." The older teen said as he walked out.

The second Aki closed and locked the door Eren glared at Armin.

"Seriously?" Eren sighed.

"It was a good idea." Armin said quietly. "Your immune, the twins are immune. What could go wrong?"

"So much." Eren rolled his eyes. "Let's look for a way out."

-

Levi stayed up most of the night. He took care of the twins whenever they woke up but couldn't fall asleep. He thought about Eren and how much going to Aki's really annoyed him.

His strength to go on was getting weaker and weaker every time he saw Eren walk out of the house.

They needed to leave. Staying in one place for to long only brought problems, the hospital was a good example.

Jean walked down the stairs and looked at Levi as the man sat in the darkness. He stared at the wall tiredly.

"Aye." Jean said quietly as he sat on the couch, watching the twins stir a bit in their sleep from the teens sudden movement.

"Sh." Levi put a finger to his lips and narrowed his eyes. "You'll wake them."

"Sorry." Jean whispered and looked down. "I can watch them if you want, just so you can get some sleep."

"You wouldn't be offering this if you weren't locked out of your room by Marco." Levi mumbled and pushed Jean off of the couch. He lied down and closed his eyes. "Feed them if they wake up."

Jean nodded and pulled up a chair to the small crib the twins shared.

-

Q&A:

book_binder asked: "For Levi: Why are you letting Eren go through with this plan of going to Aki's?"

Levi sighed and looked down. "He had some plan on getting Armin back. I doubt he would listen if I tried to stop him so I just let him go."

-

A/N: Welp. Sorry if this story seems like it's just going downhill. Thank you as always for reading and I hope to see you in the next chapter.

Please vote and comment if you enjoyed~

Thanks again.

-Kayla