TBOTE 150 ☠

Instagram: xattackonererix

Redbubble store: khenr30

Snapchat : kaylathemarie

Thiscrush: www.thiscrush/xattackonererix

-

"It's okay Eren." Levi pulled the other closer. "Our kids will never be like that. They have us and they're immune."

Eren nodded and stepped out of the shower. He walked back into the bedroom dripping wet and naked.

Levi followed with a towel around his waist. Seeing Eren make a mess really irritated him, but hey, the kid was upset. He let it slide.

Levi picked up a clean towel and wrapped it around Eren, drying him off. "Hey, don't get scared and close yourself off. Our kids are going to be fine. They're immune, they're healthy and happy. Don't overthink."

Eren held the towel around himself. "Okay, okay." He looked down. "I'm sorry. I'm just so nervous. Our kids live in such a dangerous world."

"I know, I know." Levi pecked Levi's cheek. "Do you want to do something to forget?"

Eren blushed faintly. "Like sex or something?"

Levi chuckled. "Of course, but I'll need a condom. Did you know Armin asked me for some?" He walked over to the nightstand and opened it, pulling out a condom to set aside on the nightstand.

Eren looked surprised and sat on the bed. "Seriously? Armin and Jesse are that serious?

"Guess so." Levi shrugged and walked closer to Eren, dropping his towel. "It's been a while kid." He smirked.

Eren blushed and rolled his eyes. "Oh shut up, just kiss me already." He whispered and pulled Levi closer. He connected their lips together instantly.

Levi chuckled into the kiss and pinned Eren into the bed, taking over the kiss, deepening it.

Eren blushed and let Levi take over. He knew the man liked being the one in control.

While Levi was being used back then for guns and supplies he had no control over what happened, now that he could have control, he always wanted it.

Eren didn't mind as long Levi enjoyed it of course.

Levi pulled away from the kiss, panting slightly. "You sure you want to do this right now?"

"So sure." Eren rolled his eyes. "Why, having second thoughts?"

"Nope. Just wanted to make sure you were into it baby." Levi smirked and connected his lips back to Eren's in a smooth, gentle kiss before shoving his tongue into the teen's mouth.

The two worked their mouths together as Levi spread Eren's legs. He slowly pushed a finger into the boy.

Eren pulled away and whimpered. "It's really been a while." He whispered embarrassedly.

"It's okay, Eren. Take your time, relax." Levi whispered and kissed along Eren's neck.

-

Armin held Jesse's hand and hummed. "Do you think things are getting better between Eren and Levi?"

Jesse raised an eyebrow and sighed softly. "I guess so."

"Um..can I ask you something else?" Armin bit his lip.

"What is it?" Jesse pecked Armin's cheek and smiled.

"What was Aki like as a child?" Armin whispered and watched Jesse. "Since you two were cousins I just assumed you guys saw each other a lot."

"Oh, we saw each other almost everyday as kids. He was really energetic, but hey, what kid wasn't? We used to run around with all of the other neighborhood kids. Aki was normal, he was the mischievous one out of the group."

Armin smiled faintly. "What about as a teenager?"

"Ladies man, and then he dropped ladies and was into men. Aki and I aren't really cousins, by blood so as young teenagers we kind of messed around a bit." He shrugged.

Armin raised an eyebrow. "So the two guys I've been with have been with each other as well?"

Jesse nodded. "It was gross. I would never do something like that again. So gross."

Armin laughed softly. "Wow. Yeah, it's kind of gross."

Jesse sighed. "But Aki's dead now."

Armin sighed. "Yeah. We thought he was the first time, but he ended up coming back. It was a nightmare."

Jesse frowned. "It's sad to know my cousin lost his mind. He was normal. He had dreams in the future. He wanted a family, a job, a house. He wanted it all."

Armin nodded. "I think it was something we all wanted. Eren is the only one that got that."

Jesse nodded. "I don't want that anymore. I don't want kids now. Mine won't be immune likes Eren's are. It took me a while to realize that."

Armin frowned and bit his lip. "Seriously?" The blonde frowned. "If we're in a safe place I don't see the problem."

"Nobody is safe. No location is safe." Jesse muttered and narrowed his eyes.

The teen stared at the older male blankly. "Eren and Levi were able to work things out."

"Barely." Jesse whispered.

"I thought we wanted the same thing." Armin sighed.

"I thought so too." Jesse spat back.

Armin shook his head and stood up. "I wanted a baby one day like Eren." He whimpered. "I wanted a family with you."

Jesse stayed silent and didn't look at Armin. He felt horrible for hurting the boy like that, but he couldn't watch his kids die. They would have no protection against an infected bite like Eren's kids.

Jesse would have to kill them off or wait for them to turn and then kill them. He didn't want to do that. He didn't want to be like the others that had to kill their loved ones.

Armin walked away and down the hall.

As he walked he could hear movement from Levi and Eren's room. Of course, they had their make up sex, everything would be fine after. They always did things without caring. It was obvious. They had three kids and Eren was probably only sixteen years old, maybe seventeen.

Armin knocked on the door as he walked by. "Quiet down, I think everyone in this hospital can here you." He loudly to the door.

The sounds grew quieter and quieter as he walked away.

-

Eren looked up at Levi as the male thrusted into him. "Of course, Armin hears us and instead of leaving us he tells us the quiet down." He rolled his eyes. "Armin hasn't been laid yet. Those condoms you gave him have no use."

Levi rolled his eyes. "Relax. Even if I don't wear one I'll be careful. Look, I'm not wearing one now. I'll put out okay? I just enjoy feeling skin to skin." He muttered into Eren's neck.

Eren wrapped his arms around Levi's shoulders and kissed his jaw. "I know, I know." I kept his legs open wide as his fiancé continued to thrust at a quicker speed.

-

WOOP >_<

Please vote and comment if you enjoy (: