TBOTE 36 ☠

Levi walked over to where Hanji was sitting with a blank expression on his face.

"Are things better with you and Eren?" Hanji asked curiously.

"Nope. We broke up." Levi shrugged and sat down.

"What?! Broke up?!" Hanji exclaimed and stood up from her seat.

"He broke up with me. I did nothing." Levi grumbled.

"Wow..I never thought Eren would do that." Hanji frowned lightly and crossed her arms. "I still blame you."

"What?! I didn't do anything!" Levi yelled.

"Stop acting like you did nothing wrong. You started all of this and you know it."

Levi rolled his eyes. "I thought Eren let that go. That's in the past."

"Not for him." Hanji sighed. "We're probably gonna get kicked out when Grisha finds out. Thanks Levi." Hanji sighed and stood up. "All of this went downhill from the moment you cheated."

Levi narrowed his eyes. "You're welcome." He smirked. "At least I don't have a boyfriend to drag me down anymore. Now what I do without Eren knowing doesn't matter because he doesn't have to know. And what I do with other guys isn't cheating anymore." Levi tried to seem like Eren breaking up with him wasn't a big deal. Hanji could see Levi was actually hurt by it.

"You don't mean what you say Levi. I know this bothers you. Just don't do anything you'll regret alright?" Hanji rested a hand on Levi's shoulder.

Levi swatted Hanji's hand away and sighed. "I don't care!" He denied that he cared. Levi actually cared way too much, he hated that Eren broke up with him. "I don't give a fuck! Eren wanted to break up so it's over...it's over." He looked down, as if he just realized what happened. He acted like it just went through his brain.

"Ah, so now it hit you?" Hanji rolled her eyes and chuckled humorlessly. "You don't have a boyfriend anymore and if you really think you can go out there and do whatever you want now that you and Eren broke up you're insane."

Levi sighed. "Hanji why do you care? This doesn't involve you at all."

Hanji crossed her arms. "Because without me you'll fuck up."

"No I wouldn't. You and Erwin were the ones that ruined this from the start by sending Eren a fucking picture of me cheating!" Levi yelled.

"Well you shouldn't cheat!" Hanji yelled back, clenching her fists. "Eren is a fifteen year old boy that is pregnant. You're thirty and can't even stay loyal to him."

"It's still none of your business!" Levi yelled and stormed out of the room.

He looked out of the window to see Erwin and the group walking to the gate. "Shit, they're early."

Levi growled, not wanting to have to deal with Erwin and possibly argue with him too.

-

"Eren." Armin leaned down and lightly poked Eren's cheek.

Eren slowly opened his eyes and looked up at Armin. "I fell asleep?"

Armin nodded and smiled. "Yeah, guess you're really tired?"

"Yeah, rough day." Eren smiled lightly.

"But now you're free from the pain. Never go back to it." Armin whispered as he leaned down a bit.

Eren watched Armin, not yet realizing what the blonde was doing. He was still a bit oblivious to Armin's feelings.

Once Armin leaned down so his face hovered over Eren's face he smiled. "I wish you gave me a chance." He pressed his lips to Eren's.

Eren looked surprised for a moment but slowly found himself kissing back. His eyes slowly closed.

The brunette knew that kissing Armin wasn't what he should be doing, but he felt a certain comfort, a certain warmth he didn't feel with Levi.

Everything with Levi was always rough, but with Armin it was warm and soft.

Eren didn't really like Armin in that way, but he thought pretending he did would bring on true feelings.

The two were interrupted with Mikasa walking in. "Whoa." She said aloud, truly shocked. "What the hell?"

Armin looked up at Mikasa, his lips pulling away from Eren's.

Eren sat up, propping himself on his elbows. "I'm single." He mumbled.

Mikasa narrowed her eyes and dug through her drawer for something. "I can't believe that asshole broke up with you--"

Eren interrupted Mikasa. "Actually..I broke up with him."

"...so that's why you and Armin were kissing?" Mikasa asked, really wishing everyone could just stay single and not get involved with each other. 

"This is only going to cause more problems." Mikasa motioned between Armin and Eren.

"How so? Eren and Levi broke up." Armin said quietly and rested an arm around Eren's shoulders.

"Wait until Levi finds out. He'll be livid." Mikasa grumbled and sat on her bed.

Eren rolled his eyes. "I don't care how Levi reacts. I'm done with him. I'll find my way without him."

Armin rested his head on Eren's shoulder. "Eren maybe we could try things out?"

Eren looked at Armin. "But you're my childhood friend..I've never pictured us in a relationship."

"Well I have." Armin leaned closer and pecked Eren's lips, taking his hand. "Give me a chance? You won't regret it." The blonde smiled.

"I'll think about it, alright?" Eren said softly as he stood up.

Mikasa watched. "Oh! I forgot why I came in here from you two kissing. Mr. Jaeger wanted me to tell you that Erwin and his group have arrived."

Eren nodded and stood up. "Let's go then, what are we waiting for?"

Armin took Eren's hand and walked out with him. Eren looked down at their hands, feeling it out. Did he really want this? He just got out of a relationship.

The two walked hand in hand down to the entrance with Mikasa close behind.

Hanji and Levi stood waiting at the gate.

Levi's eye twitched at the sight of Armin and Eren holding hands. 

Hanji just shook her head slightly and sighed, looking back at the gate as Erwin approached.

-

A/N: Before I get to my crazy self:
"Alright, so I was debating whether or not to add a tiny tiny bit of Eremin in the story (THE ERERI WILL BE BACK VERY VERY VERY SOON) , but I think it would be some good drama that could make the story more interesting. I also add in things my readers would like but forget that I'm the author and can write and add in things I would also like and think would benefit the story to its climax. So I added it in." Heh cx just thought I'd add that in~ I hope you enjoyed, please vote and comment if you did! Thank you!

-Kayla