TBOTE 86 ☠

Aye. So I'm on an ereri high right now. I started a new story called 'Castaway' they're all stranded on an island! Please check it out~ tysm cx

-

Eren tried not to make eye contact with Aki.

It may seem horrible, but Eren wanted Aki dead. He was a monster.

Levi walked over to Eren and laced his fingers with the teen's. He squeezed his hand reassuringly, as if Levi was saying he wasn't going to let Aki touch him.

Aki narrowed his eyes and sighed. He knew he'd have to find a way to get Eren alone.

"Can you two go now?" Levi looked at Aki and Grisha.

They both sighed and walked out.

Levi looked at Eren. "We can kick them out if you'd like."

"Just leave it. If we kick them out they'll take Jazlyn. We can have all of our people stay with us in this house and let Aki, my dad and the doctors take the other houses."

"Fine. I'll go let them know. Do you want to come?"

Eren shook his head. "I need to watch Jazlyn and the twins."

Levi nodded and walked out.

-

Levi gathered Mikasa, Jean, Armin, Marco, Yukara, Hanji, and Erwin. He moved them all into the house with Eren.

He then guided Grisha, Aki and the doctors to the vacant houses. "Stay here. We eat at morning and evening right at the picnic tables in the center of the street. Don't make too much noise, the walls around us can't hold back hordes." Levi walked away and went back to Eren.

Eren sat in the living room with their group. Jazlyn slept soundly with the twins upstairs.

"I can't believe they're back." Armin mumbled and looked down. He was just as traumatized as Eren was-- Armin could be even more traumatized.

"Yeah..I thought we were finally free." Eren looked at Armin and sighed quietly. "That maniac actually thought he could get closer to me, he smirked at me."

"Ugh. Why didn't the infected get to him." Mikasa sighed.

"They were surrounding him.. How did he not get bit?" Armin asked.

"My dad probably showed up right after we left." Eren groaned quietly.

Mikasa crossed her arms and looked at Eren and Armin. "Don't be alone with him, if you somehow are or see him along the street- run. Who knows what he'll want to do to you two in his twisted mind. Do not let him find out you're really pregnant, Eren. That'll only add more problems."

"He already thinks I am. I lied and told him I was while in their community." Eren mumbled.

"Well just don't bring it up then. Keep the twins away from him." Mikasa said as Levi nodded in agreement.

"If he tries anything I will not hesitate to kill him. He's made so many problems." Levi growled under his breath.

"Well," Eren stood up, "I'm skipping dinner and am going straight to be. Night." He walked upstairs and opened the door slowly. His eyes widened when he saw Aki standing inside by the window.

Eren opened his mouth to scream, but was quickly silenced when Aki held his hands up. "Eren." He said slowly. "Calm down."

"Calm down?" Eren narrowed his eyes and walked closer to Aki. "You have put me through so much! I was hoping you were dead! I can't calm down. That's not a thing right now."

Aki watched Eren panic in amusement. He leaned closer and grabbed Eren's chin roughly. He pressed his lips to Eren's in a rough, sloppy kiss.

Eren shoved Aki backwards, almost making him fall out of the window. He shook with anger. Tears of frustration threatened to roll down his cheeks. "D-Don't touch me." He muttered weakly.

The twins and Jazlyn were still fast asleep on the bed to the side of the room.

Aki tried to advance more on Eren, but froze when Eren yelled for Levi. "Aki is in my room!"

Aki's face went pale as he dove out of the window and ran to the house he was staying in.

Levi and the others ran upstairs and only caught a glimpse of Aki running away.

Eren watched as Levi clenched his fists angrily. "This is already off to a bad start. I'll kill the damn brat!"

Eren put a finger to his lips as the twins stirred in their sleep.

Levi immediately silenced himself and stormed out of the room and downstairs. He left the house, going to find Aki.

Eren ran after Levi and stopped a few feet behind him when he saw Aki holding up a Polaroid picture.

It was the picture.

"I thought I ripped that up." Eren mumbled as Levi turned and faced Eren.

"I found it when Mr.Jaeger went back to the hospital for medical supplies. It seems Levi isn't a very good partner." Aki smirked and studied the old picture. "Hm, it looks like Levi gets around."

Eren frowned. "I never wanted to see those pictures again."

"Hanji or Erwin must have made a copy of it before they gave it to you." Levi spoke quietly.

Eren shook his head and walked away. He definitely didn't want those memories. He felt so much pain from viewing that picture and now it was back to haunt him.

Levi groaned and glared at Aki. "What are you trying to do? You know you won't get Eren right?"

Aki grinned and chuckled darkly. "Are you sure about that? I feel I already have Eren in the palm of my hand. It might now appear like it on the outside, but he's questioning himself so much."

-

A/N: Wooooo!

Finally! Sorry I always take so long! The end of the marking period for school is coming up so I'm trying keep my 90s and make sure they don't go down! Please vote and comment if you enjoyed :3

Thank you for reading! :3

-Kayla