TBOTE 149 ☠

IG: xattackonererix

kik: xlostinthestarsx

khenr30 - redbubble store!

I sell my art on things like phone cases and stickers :)

Please check it out (:

111K OH MY GOSH WHAT THE HOW HOW HOW OMG WHAT HOW FRIENDS OMG THANK YOU

-

Please check out my thiscrush

Give it some loooove ~ link is in my bio -
http://www.thiscrush.com/~xattackonererix

-

"I want to wear the ring though." Eren whispered.

"You're not ready. Now play with the kids."
Levi sighed. "I have things to do." He left.

The twins ran to Eren and hugged him. Jaxon babbled from his crib. He hugged the twins before going to pick up Jaxon. "My beautiful baby." He whispered.

-

"So, how is Eren?" Levi asked Hanji.

"Depressed, but we'll work on it." Hanji smiled faintly. "He wants to try and fix things."

"Good." Levi ran a hand through his hair. "I feel he doesn't want to leave himself vulnerable in front of me anymore. He doesn't even change in front of me."

"Well he had twins and another baby." Hanji mumbled. "He probably feels self conscious with his body. He stretched out twice."

Levi frowned. "I know, I know. I just want him to know I love him either way. I don't care about the scars and skin." He whispered.

"You two should talk about that then." Hanji added, doodling on a notebook.

"Um. Then he'd know I asked you what happened." Levi crossed his arms. "And he'd be pissed at both of us."

"Yeah, you're right. Let's keep it on the down low."

-

Eren went into the bathroom, getting Armin to watch the children. He slowly pulled his clothes off, abandoning them on the floor.

He turned the shower on and while he waited for the water to warm up he stared in the mirror.

Disgusting. Eren thought as he stared at his body in the mirror. He was scarred. Carrying children had given him bigger hips, the pregnant weight moved from his stomach to his behind. His thighs were plump.

Yeah, some liked slim tops and thick bottoms, but he felt Levi wouldn't like the change. He didn't want Levi to see how big his ass and thighs got.

He traced his fingers along the c-section scar. The tissue was building up from being opened and stitched twice.

Did Levi even think he was sexy? Attractive?

Eren whimpered softly and instantly stepped into the shower. His tears blended in with the drops of water.

Levi entered the bathroom silently and stripped. He got into the shower behind Eren and hugged him. "Hey babe." He mumbled, kissing along Eren's shoulder.

Eren jumped slightly and tensed. "W-What are you doing in here?" He whispered.

"Taking a shower with my man." Levi mumbled, nipping more at his shoulder. "Is there a problem?"

Eren shook his head and hid his scar. "It's okay."

"Eren, do you think I don't like your body anymore?" Levi asked.

Eren stayed silent. It was obvious it was a yes.

Levi let go of Eren from behind and turned to face him. "I love every single inch of you. You're beautiful. No matter how many scars or marks you have. I've been here with you through it all. I'm definitely not going anywhere."

Eren nodded and leaned closer to peck Levi's lips.

Levi returned the peck. "You're still my beautiful boyfriend. Every time I look at you I stare. You're a sight. Everyone looks at you. Don't think anyone is judging. Plus, I love your ass." He squeezed Eren's plump ass with his hand and chuckled.

Eren blushed and nuzzled his head into Levi's neck. "O-Okay.." He murmured. "I love you Levi."

"I love you too kid." Levi smirked and massaged the teen's ass. "Every part of you. Every mark, it means something."

Eren nodded and held onto Levi. "O-Okay..I'm sorry Levi. I thought you wouldn't think I was attractive anymore. I thought you lost interest in me." He whispered.

"I could never. I'm your baby daddy, plus I'm your future husband. I wouldn't do that to you." Levi chuckled and kissed along Eren's neck softly. "Even without the kids and the proposal I would still be by your side."

Eren smiled faintly. He really felt better. He felt a lot of weight lifted off of his chest.

He held onto Levi and pressed his lips against the other's, smiling.

Levi slowly started moving his lips against the teen's, hands sliding down to his waist. He pulled away to kiss down Eren's neck to his collar bone, and then to his shoulder. "My beautiful boy." His hands rubbed circles into the other's tan skin. "Mm, beautiful baby."

Eren blushed and looked away. Levi wasn't usually so affectionate, especially with his words. He wasn't complaining though. He liked it a lot.

He leaned closer and pressed his lips to Levi's softly. Their lips worked together roughly.

(Ohohohohoho *smirk*)

They both pulled away at the same moment.

They shared a moment staring into each other's eyes. So much had happened.

It was about time they got along.

They hadn't even been close around their kids.

Eren wanted them as one happy family. He wanted them all close, all safe.

"Hey, we should go out and find a place to live. The place I went before was good, but then something happened.."

"What is it Eren?" Levi sighed.

Eren frowned and turned the shower off. "There was a baby there.. an infected baby. They were so innocent and just.. I imagined my three babies like that. It really scared me.."

-

PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT -
http://www.thiscrush.com/~xattackonererix

I want some love ~

-

Please vote and comment if you enjoyed!

It'd mean a lot -