TBOTE 70 ☠

Jean walked to the room and banged on the door. "Marco I sleep in this room too. Open the door."

"Go away." Marco mumbled.

Jean sighed and rolled his eyes, walking away.

-

Eren sat with Aki in the hidden treehouse. He was cuddled close to Aki's side. The boy really didn't want to be there, especially cuddled to Aki. He was doing it for Armin. He had to find his best friend.

Aki slipped a hand under Eren's shirt and felt around his stomach. The older teen's hand was cold against the warm skin of Eren's stomach.

"Do you think you'll start to show sooner since you've had kids already?" Aki asked, smiling.

Eren shrugged. "Uh..maybe." He sat up. "I should go now."

Aki sighed and nodded. "Alright Eren. Come back tonight alright? You could spend the night at my place or something."

That is something Eren didn't want. He was going to try to avoid that.

"Oh alright. See ya." Eren quickly left and walked back.

The boy walked into the house to see Levi sitting on the couch with the twins on his lap. He was reading a book. He glanced up from his book to see if it was Eren.

"He fell for it." Eren said quietly and walked upstairs.

-

Armin watched them all through the screen.

Wow. They were really lucky Aki wasn't watching them. If Aki was sitting with Armin he would've been able to see their plan.

Armin was close to losing track on how long he was locked away. It had been two days since he ate anything.

A moment later Aki walked in with a plate of food. "Armin you need to eat."

Armin shook his head. "I'm not hungry."

"You need to eat. You'll starve."

"I don't care." The blonde said under his breath. "It's better than being in here."

Aki narrowed his eyes and grabbed the ropes keeping Armin's hands bound together. He pulled them causing deep burns to form on the younger teens small wrists. He cried out in pain. "Eat." Aki demanded.

Armin whimpered in pain. He quickly started eating as fast as he could, not wanting to feel anymore pain.

Aki watched with his arms crossed. "If I come back and you're not done there will be a problem." He glanced at the small screen for a moment before walking out.

Armin wanted to spit out the food along with the contents of his stomach but didn't want to anger Aki anymore. He didn't know what that teenager was capable of.

"Coming to this place was a mistake. We should've stayed on the road." Armin whispered as he chewed the food slowly.

Once everything from the plate was gone he slowly drifted off to sleep-- something that always happened when he ate. It was something Aki put in the food of course.

Aki came in moments later and took the empty plate. "He always obeys in the end." He smirked but then turned to the screen-- his smirk instantly fell.

Eren was talking to Levi as he bounced Ryder on his lap gently. It was a low whisper, he couldn't hear what they were saying at all.

-

"I think Aki has Armin." Eren said, not wanting to talk loud for some reason. He never felt alone in the house, it was as if he was being watched at all times.

"Well that's the obvious answer. Of course he would have him, but where?" Levi mumbled as he fed Kari a bottle.

"This place is such a small street. It would have to be hidden somewhere in his house." Eren mumbled. "He invited me over. I should go and look around for Armin."

"He's just going to think you like him." Levi sighed.

"So let him. That's the only way I'll be able to get closer to finding Armin."

-

Q&A~

book_binder asked- "For Levi: Do you see how it feels now, Levi? Being cheated on and having the take care of the twins?"

Levi sighed and nodded. "Yes and I hate the feeling of being cheated on. I've gotten closer to the twins though and I actually find that that's an ok thing." He shrugged.

And:

"For Levi, So what if Eren cheated on you once?! What about you? You cheated on him like,what, 50 times!"

Levi rolled his eyes. "It wasn't fifty but it was a few. I now understand the pain Eren went through. He cheated to get me angry, I cheated in an attempt to get rid of the pain I felt not being able to be around Eren. That happened during the time I wasn't allowed in the hospital."
-
Thank you for the questions~ :*
-

A/N: DID ANYONE ELSE SEE THAT MOON LAST NIGHT. I get amazed by these things cuz I'm a nerd but that was su cool. Like the next time we see a moon like that I'll be in my thirties. The view was great in New York~ anyways, thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed! Please vote and comment if you did! Thanks again!

-Kayla