TBOTE 3 ☠

Levi walked away as Mikasa called after him.

"You can't go alone!"

The male rolled his eyes and turned. "I've been on my own before, let me go."

"What about Eren?"

Levi raised an eyebrow. "Watch him, if he really ends up turning kill him. Don't hesitate. As much as it looks like him- it isn't." With those short words the male walked away.

Mikasa sighed and looked down at Eren, who was still unconscious and was

bleeding out.

-

Armin his with Erwin and the others. "I saw Eren get bit defending Levi."

Erwin sighed. "We'll need to find them."

"What if Eren died?! He's the only thing humanity has left.."
Armin frowned.

"Let's hope he didn't." Erwin said as he reloaded his gun. He made a quick hand signal to Hanji, one of the group members.

Suddenly as the group had their backs turned one infected woman came up from behind. Armin turned in one quick motion and shot her in the head.

"Are you crazy?!" Erwin yelled. "The herd is still close by!"

"I was going to get bit.." Armin mumbled and frowned. "I need to find Eren, I think I'm going a different way."

"No. Eren, Mikasa and Levi are all together. You need Eren and Mikasa and we need Levi. If we work together we'll be fine."

Armin bit his lip and nodded nervously.

-

Eren's eyes slowly fluttered open. He instantly put a hand up the block the bright sunlight.

"Ughhh what happened?" He grumbled and sat up slowly. He felt a sharp pain in his shoulder and cried out.

Mikasa quickly turned and looked down at Eren. Her eyes watered and she hugged Eren tightly. "I thought we lost you.." She mumbled.

Eren sighed and hugged back. "Well I'm alive." He said as he looked at the wound on himself. "I'm going to bleed out Mikasa." He said weakly and bit his lip.

Mikasa nodded. "I know, I know Eren. Levi went to go find Erwin and everyone else. Hanji probably knows what to do."

Eren nodded and tried to stand. "We should probably try to catch up with Levi."

"But you can't move." Mikasa said, trying to pull Eren down.

"We have no choice." Eren stood up and was a bit wobbly. He fell back against a tree and held his shoulder.

Mikasa stood and wrapped an arm around him for support. "Lean against me." She mumbled and watched Eren.

Eren nodded and leaned against Mikasa. They both slowly started walking in the direction Mikasa said Levi went.

Mikasa handed Eren a gun. "Hold it, you're a better shot than I am. I have my blades."

Eren nodded and held the gun in his right hand while the other was wrapped around Mikasa's shoulders.

They both walked until they saw a shorter man sitting against a tree.

"Levi!" Eren yelled.

Levi's head quickly turned and he bit his lip at the sight of Eren. All bruised up.

He stood and walked over to them. "Well..you're alive. That means what you say is true."

Eren huffed. "I already had proof. All of the bites on my body. What else would those be?" He asked and frowned at how Levi still doubted whether or not he said the truth.

Levi cursed under his breath. He ignored Eren. "Thanks.." He said before walking away.
"Let's go find Erwin."

They walked for what seemed like forever before they came upon a small house. Night was already upon them, they knew they wouldn't be able to survive at night.

Levi banged on the glass of the window to attract any of the infected from the inside.

After a minute or two of waiting nothing happened.

"I swear if this fucking house hasn't been looted and has a generator I'm going to be the happiest man alive." He mumbled and turned the door knob. "Locked." He groaned and looked around for a key.

"I got it." Mikasa said as she took a pin out from her pocket. She picked the lock and had the door open in seconds.

Eren nodded and nudged Mikasa. "Nice." He chuckled and slowly walked inside.

The small house was untouched. Everything looked perfect.

"Wow..it looks the fucking apocalypse didn't get to this place yet." Levi said as he walked into the kitchen. He opened a cabinet and it revealed a huge supply of food.

"Whoa!" Eren smiled and looked through the food.

Levi quickly ran over to the sink and opened the water. "I'm taking a shower, this place has water." He wanted to get clean so bad and quickly walked over to the bathroom of the one floored house.

He stripped down and stepped into the shower.

Once Levi was finished he stepped out of the bathroom only in his boxers. His clothes were curled up in a ball, wet.

Eren raised an eyebrow and couldn't help but blush lightly at the sight of Levi. "Where are your clothes?" He asked quietly.

"I'm washing them."

Levi shirtless revealed amazing abs and muscular arms.

Mikasa questioned why Eren was staring at Levi. It hit her a moment later and she stood in the way.

"Ah, Eren I think you should get some sleep. Rough day and all."

Eren nodded and sighed. "Alright."

Levi leaned against the wall and crossed his arms. "I'll warn you, there's only one room with a bed in this house, and there's three of us."

Mikasa crossed her arms and sighed. "Eren's injured, he gets the bed."

"There's also only one tiny couch. This house is so small."
Levi grumbled.

"I get the couch, Eren gets the bed. You get the floor and a blanket." Mikasa mumbled.

"No no, Levi you can stay with me if you want..uh I know it's weird but it better than the floor right?"

Levi sighed and nodded. "Yeah I guess, but make a sound after midnight and you're dead." He murmured and followed Eren into the bedroom.

-

A/N: UPDATEDDDD woo XD please don't forget to vote if you enjoyed this chapter and want to see another one~ thank youuuuu

-