TBOTE 96 ☠

(So after da smuts we have the cute ereri and then the drama that comes eventually that I'm still trying to plan)

Levi and Eren walked into the bathroom that was connected to each room. They were all hospital rooms, every hospital room had its own bathroom.

Levi started to water as he kept an arm around Eren. "Feel alright?" He asked, kissing the other's shoulder.

"Yeah." Eren smiled, feeling very happy.

"Damn. You seem ecstatic. Did I take your stress away?" Levi asked, stepping into the shower.

"Maybe." Eren mumbled and rolled his eyes. He followed Levi. "That was the first time I was actually shaking from how good it felt."

"Uh..did you forget we've only done it a handful of times. You were pregnant for a while so we couldn't and I'm surprised you didn't stop me now. You're pregnant again." Levi stepped under the shower and let the water wash over him. He ran a hand through his hair, pushing it back.

"Heh yeah, and oh. I just remembered something you need to shave, sir." Eren reached out and ran a hand along Levi's cheek. "You're too stubbly. When we were kissing I felt like I was being poked by a hedgehog or something."

Levi raised an eyebrow. "Well I'm older. You'll be lazy at one point in your life when you actually start growing facial hair."

"Don't take it the wrong way though, you still look really attractive." Eren let out a small giggle.

Levi chuckled lightly. He pulled Eren under shower head and pecked his lips once. "Clean off so we can go to sleep already. I'm exhausted."

Eren nodded and ran his hands through his hair as he washed his body off. Just as his hand ran over the scar he looked up at Levi. "Oh and uh you made me forget..even if it was just for that short time."

Levi grinned and tilted Eren's head down towards him. "I knew I could."

"Well I also couldn't remember my own name, but it is what it is." Eren smiled and turned the water off. He shook his head like a dog to dry off and grabbed a towel, tossing one to Levi. "Hopefully we weren't too loud."

"Eh who cares. It's been a while." Levi dried off and tossed the towel into a clothing bin. He walked back out into the room.

Levi lied down in bed and waited for Eren to join him.

Once he did the covers were pulled up and Levi held Eren close to his chest.

Eren was the happiest he had been in a while. Things seemed normal.

-

The next morning Eren woke up with a light headache and sore hips. He sat up slowly to see Levi still fast asleep next to him.

He slowly climbed out of bed and dressed himself in his boxers and a loose t-shirt. Now that they were back to electricity he needed an ultrasound.

Eren couldn't help but be extremely nervous. He leaned down and kissed Levi's cheek, earning a soft groan from the man.

Eren giggled and walked out. He headed to the nursery area and to a random nurse. "Quick favor. Ultrasound?"

The doctor nodded and patted the table. Eren climbed up on the table and lifted his shirt.

The doctor prepared the ultrasound and placed the gel on his stomach. "Pregnant again?" She smiled.

"Uh..long story. I want to see the screen this time." Eren mumbled. He didn't want to be there alone, but went anyways. He regretted it.

The doctor nodded and turned the screen. She moved the device and stared at the screen. Her face instantly went pale.

Eren noticed and sat up. "What? Tell me what's wrong." The teen still had light bruises on his stomach from Aki.

"Were you in some sort of accident?" The doctor asked, typing something on the computer to zoom in on the image of the baby.

"Uh..yes." Eren frowned, already knowing what that meant.

"I'm sorry, but the impact was too hard on your baby."

Eren's face went paler than the doctor's was. "Well uh..what do I do then?"

"You'll need to get the fetus removed. Can you come back tomorrow?" The doctor asked.

Eren nodded and sat up from the table. "Sure." He was holding in all of his emotions. He lifted his shirt down, not even bothering to wipe off the gel. "Thanks." He muttered and walked out.

The second he entered the hospital corridor tears ran down his cheeks. He worried so much about the baby and hoped it wasn't a miscarriage. That was the worst way to go. It wasn't even because of health issues. Someone literally killed the baby in him. Aki. Eren was glad the older teen was finally dead.

Eren knew he'd have to tell Levi and went back to the room.

Levi awake staring in the mirror as he dressed himself. He was freshly shaved and in clean clothes. He saw Eren in the reflection and turned.

The older man seemed to be in a good mood but looked a bit worried when he saw Eren was upset. "What's wrong."

"I went alone so I wouldn't get too excited. No baby." Eren rubbed his eyes and sat on the bed.

Eren went from very happy to devastated in a matter of ten minutes.

Levi walked over and pulled Eren into a hug. "I'm sorry." He was actually close to accepting the baby. If Eren was pregnant and it wasn't his he knew he'd have to help raise it anyways. He was close to giving in, but now he didn't have to.

"I should've expected it. What was weird was I had no bleeding or pain. The baby is just gone." Eren looked down and frowned.

-

A/N: It started out cute but then got really sad ;-;

Now I'm sad,

Please vote and comment if you enjoyed! :3

-Kayla