TBOTE 104 ☠

The truck came to a stop as a large building came into view.

"Out." One of the men commanded, standing.

Eren stood up and grabbed his bag. He tried to balance the twins on each hip. Jazlyn held onto Eren's pant leg and followed nervously.

Eren hoped they'd only be there for a few days, but if it really did turn out to two weeks he might have been able to find out if he was really pregnant.

Levi had the intentions of getting him pregnant.

Eren got pregnant easily. It was obvious by now.

If Eren wasn't pregnant, Levi would probably just stay up all night with him and try over and over.

A male getting pregnant was so rare in their time. No men got pregnant. Not many had the organs needed.

It really was a rare thing and it was even rarer for a male to have twins. Eren could've been the first.

As Eren was led into the building he could hear remarks from the government officials standing along the hall as Eren walked.

The remarks were all negative of course, making fun of his sexual preference, and even the twins.

It hurt Eren. It was the first time he had dealt with such rude people that made fun of who he was.

The teen hated it already and yearned to be back at the hospital.

Eren could've been continuing the 'trying for a baby' process with Levi, but no, he was instead trapped in a government facility that was going to use his blood for who knows how long.

A doctor stood waiting for Eren to approach. "Hello, if you'll follow me I'll take you to your room."

Eren nodded and sighed, following the man down the twisted hallways. He was definitely going to get lost a few times.

"How old are you?" The doctor asked, slowing his walking pace.

"Around fifteen, I think sixteen." Eren mumbled.

"Oh. Your father mentioned you had kids so I assumed you weren't a minor." The doctor said, looking at the twins.

Eren held them tighter to his chest. "Well don't make assumptions."

The doctor opened the door to Eren's room. There were two beds and a crib.

Jazlyn climbed onto one of them as Eren sat on the other.

"We will start testing tomorrow morning. So please be prepared." The doctor and walked out.

Eren set the twins down in the crib next to his bed.

They both looked around confused.

"Dada?" Kari whined.

Kari and Ryder stood up in there crib, holding onto the bars of it. They bounced in an attempt to calm themselves.

Eren watched and looked around the room more. He unpacked his bags and sighed. "I want to go home."

Jazlyn whined from her bed. "It's scary in here." He pouted.

"Jaz, don't worry. We'll be back home soon." Eren smiled and motioned for the little girl to come closer.

Jazlyn moved off of her bed and pouted. "I can't help it." She whimpered and curled up next to Eren's lap.

Eren ran his fingers through the girl's hair. "I'm here. Nothing will happen to you."

-

Everything Eren needed was in that room. Baby formula, baby food, diapers..it was weird. It was a large supply..like they were going to be there for a while.

-

Levi walked around the hospital corridors. He hated how boring everything was without Eren around.

Who was he supposed to spend most of his time with now?

Erwin walked by and chuckled at Levi's lonely appearance. "Lonely Levi?"

"Shut up." Levi grumbled, rolling his eyes. "It's not my fault Eren himself is the antidote and the twins are."

Erwin rolled his eyes. "Eren's been gone for a few hours and you already look like a lost puppy." He teased.

"I do not you idiot." Levi turned and walked away. Was he really that close to Eren? That it looked and felt weird when he wasn't with the teen?

Well, at least Levi had time to let things go through his mind. He had more time to himself, but what would he do alone?

Levi turned back and looked over at Erwin, who was still standing in his spot watching Levi. "Oi, I'm bored."

-

Another update~ c: Hope you enjoyed! Please vote and comment if you did!

I changed the cover again I can never decide. I thought the other one was horrible >-< that's what I get for rushing right? Haha

And aghhhh Christmas is getting closer and closer! I can't waaaait! I love Christmas~

-K