TBOTE 54 ☠

"Whoaaa look who's back together." Jean chuckled and handed Eren Ryder.

Eren rolled his eyes. "Ha. I'm not laughing." He rocked Ryder and watched as Levi took Kari from Marco.

"But are you guys really okay now?" Marco asked with a soft smile.

Eren looked at Marco and smiled lightly, knowing he couldn't be mean to Marco even if he tried. "Yeah. We're okay now." He leaned over and pecked Levi's cheek.

"It's really been months. It finally happened." Jean mumbled and nodded towards the rest of the group. "Let's meet back up with them."

Armin looked as if he wanted to cry as he walked alongside Mikasa, but of course everyone but Eren noticed.

The blonde knew he had no chance of the relationship he had with Eren lasting, it just hurt.

Mikasa wrapped an arm around Armin's shoulders in an attempt to comfort him. "Hey, it'll be alright. You'll find someone eventually."

"Stop." Armin lightly pushed Mikasa's arm away. "I don't need comfort and I won't ever find anyone else. I can't stop thinking about Eren. We can't be around strangers so my chance at a relationship is shot. Even though Hanji and Erwin aren't together they're still close, same with Jean and Marco."

Mikasa sighed and crossed her arms. "That's just how it happened Armin. You can't change it."

Armin frowned. "I know that..I've known that. Eren never even properly told me we were over." He watched Eren up ahead talking and flirting with Levi.

"I know, Armin I know." Mikasa watched Levi and Eren too. "You should've known that he'd always want to be with Levi from the start."

Armin looked down. "You're not helping." He pulled his hoodie up to cover his face and sniffled quietly.

Mikasa frowned and turned to Armin. "That's the truth Armin. This isn't some fantasy! You need to get a fucking grip!" She was tired with Armin's crying and whining. "You can't let that get to you."

Armin stayed quiet and stayed still, until he was the last of the group, in the back.

Eren rocked Ryder and smiled at Levi. "These twins are mini Levis."

Levi chuckled lightly. "Kari looks like you the most though."

"And Ryder looks like you the most." Eren nudged Levi.

Ryder whined and squirmed around, causing Kari to get fussy. "It's like they're connected. When one is hungry the other is hungry. When one is upset the other is upset too."

Eren and Levi held each twin they were holding out to each other and watched as they snuggled together. "We can't walk like this." He laughed quietly. "Do you want to hold them both so they can cuddle? We can take turns."

Levi nodded and took Ryder. He held the cuddling babies to his chest as he walked.

Eren laughed quietly. "Dad of the year." He nudged Levi and laughed more.

"Oh shut up." Levi walked with the twins, Kari started sucking on Levi's shoulder in her sleep.

"Ew brat stop. My shoulder is dirty." Levi pulled Kari away and she whimpered in her sleep. "We need to get them pacifiers.

"We can look in a store." Eren said with a smile and lightly kissed Kari's forehead.

Levi nodded and walked close to Eren. "Alright. Let me know if you see any stores around."

Eren rested his head on Levi's shoulder and hummed quietly in response. A moment later he looked back to see the other's following, Armin being the last person all the way in the back.

He frowned seeing Armin with a blank expression on his face, he felt bad for constantly hurting his feelings. He wasn't happy with Armin though. Why should he stay with someone he wasn't happy with?

"I'm sorry Armin." Eren mouthed to Armin with a sad look on his face.

Armin shook his head and looked down. He walked slower trying to avoid communication with anyone.

Mikasa ran a bit to catch up to Eren and Levi. "Armin is done."

"I could tell Mikasa." Eren rolled his eyes.

"And you don't care?" Mikasa raised an eyebrow.

"There's nothing I can do."

"Are you serious? He's not in the right mindset Eren. He's upset." Mikasa crossed her arms.

"Nothing I can do about it." Eren shrugged, causing Mikasa to clench her fists.

"He helped you when you needed it and you can't be there for him when he needs to comfort. You're the cause of this, if you didn't lead him on he'd be fine." Mikasa grumbled.

"Geez, why are you so concerned about Armin?" Eren chuckled lightly. "I'm surprised."

Mikasa stayed silent and walked away. She walked alone and sighed.

"Can someone explain what's going on?" Hanji asked as her and Erwin surrounded Eren and Levi.

"Armin is upset because I'm with Levi again." Eren said plainly and shrugged.

"Oh." Hanji sighed. "Things can never be normal can they? You two finally get back together and then we have someone upset about it. If you guys split up then we're all irritated, except for Armin, because you both act like idiots. It can never be perfect."

"But we're happy like this. Now that we're together." Eren mumbled and ran a hand through his hair, pushing it back.

"Armin is my best friend. What I did was to try and get over Levi, but that wasn't realistic. I broke up with Levi minutes before I went to Armin." Eren said quietly as he held his arms out to take the twins from Levi.

-

Q/A TIME~

@book_binder asked- "Marco and Jean, a question if I please. Jean, would you agree to date Marco if he asked you to?"

Jean shrugged. "I guess so. Marco is my best friend and I've always liked him. The thought of being with him doesn't disgust me or anything so yeah."

-

A/N: HEY! Another chapter of TBOTE finally here cx

I hope you enjoyed! Please don't forget to vote and comment xx

Thank you~

-Kayla