TBOTE 65 ☠

Once the sun was fully set Eren took a quick shower and went into bed. He was fully clothed, which wasn't normal for him. He either slept naked or in boxers.

Levi could tell something was up the second he walked into the room and saw Eren in sweatpants and a t-shirt.

He got into bed assuming the boy was already asleep and faced the door. Eren was on the other side and faced the window.

Levi stayed awake for a bit, not able to fall asleep. He felt the bed dip as Eren sat up. He didn't think much, he thought Eren was just going to the bathroom.

He raised an eyebrow and sat up when Eren walked out of the room sneakily.

Levi peeked over to see the twins were getting fussy and he knew he couldn't follow Eren or wake up someone to watch the twins. It could start more problems.

The man let Eren go, knowing where he was going already. He took care of the twins and waited for him to get back.

-

Once Eren was out of the house he ran into the small area of trees and into the tree. He climbed up the ladder and looked around to see lit candles. It was pitch black outside, the only light was the moon.

Aki sat with his legs crossed as he had a book out in front of him. He was reading it and hummed quietly.

"Aki." Eren said quietly as he walked in.

Aki instantly put his book down and grinned. "I didn't think you would come." He chuckled softly.

Eren crawled over to Aki and climbed on Aki's lap.

Eren knew he shouldn't be mad over something so stupid, but it added to the many other things that happened in the passed that upset him.

He was basically running on past experiences and was in the mood for revenge. Levi would never know. (Oh reaaaaally cx )

Aki wrapped arms around securely around Eren's waist. "You sure you want to do this kid?"

Eren nodded and kissed Aki. It was a quick kiss, just wanting to get down to the point since there were no emotions attached.

Aki kissed back and instantly deepened it. He made a quick grab for Eren's sweatpants and shirt, stripping him as fast as he could.

(I honestly think nobody wants to read a smut scene of Eren and this turd, so I'mma be quick. Alright?)

Seconds later the two had their clothes discarded to the side.

Eren was pinned to the wooden floorboards of the tree house as Aki towered over him. The older teen was currently kissing the boy's neck, marking him up with small bruises.

Aki honestly wanted Levi to see it.

"Condom?" Eren asked, the thought of that completely skipping his thought earlier.

"Nope, but it'll be fine." Aki whispered, a devilish smirk on his face as he spread Eren's legs.

(NOT WRITING ANYMORE THAN THAT XD I'm dying over here. I don't want to do this but am doing it for some story drama. Dammit cx)

-

Hours went by with the two in the treehouse. By the time Eren left to go back to the house he was exhausted, his hair was sticking up in all directions and he could barely walk.

He yawned and expected to see Levi sleeping in bed.

When Eren snuck back in he saw everything was as he left it-- until he got upstairs.

The boy opened the door to see Levi sitting, arms crossed. "Where did you go?" He asked.

Eren's eyes widened as he looked down. "Out for a walk."

Levi narrowed his eyes and stood up. "I know where you went." He mumbled and walked closer, tilting Eren's head towards him. They widened for a second when he saw the marks all along the boy's neck, leading into his shirt.

Eren had a look of guilt on his face as his eyes watered. He was instantly pushed back hard into the wall by Levi. The man didn't know his strength. Anger filled him and he asked himself, "Is this how Eren felt months ago? When I cheated?"

"What the fuck is this?" Levi yelled, not caring if the twins woke up. The two were in darkness.

Levi's eyes darkened in anger as he clenched his fists trying to hold himself back. "All I did was punch that fucking teenagers face!"

(Yes, Levi finally has a giant anger moment cx ideky tho, because he's just as bad when it comes to cheating)

Eren stayed silent for a moment and crossed his arms. "I'm sorry."

Levi only narrowed his eyes more as he practically ripped Eren's shirt off of him, tossing the torn up fabric behind.

"I told to stay away, I told you what he wanted to do to you! I heard you and Armin talking, you KNEW what he was going to do! But you're so idiotic and don't even think things through! How could you go to this?" Levi yelled loudly, gesturing towards the marks all along his neck and chest.

Eren shrugged and that only caused Levi's anger to grow. The twins were already crying by then and Hanji and the others to ran into the room.

Erwin and Hanji grabbed Levi just as he was about to lunge at Eren.

Mikasa picked up the twins and calmed them while Armin stared at Eren.

At first the blonde thought those marks were from Levi.

Armin turned to see Levi practically clawing his way out of Hanji and Erwin's grip- then it hit him. "Eren.."

"I can explain guys..just.." Eren's voice trailed off as he looked down. He really regretted what he did. He wanted to yell out what Levi always used to yell out - 'it's only cheating, we have worse to deal with in the apocalypse' but it couldn't come out. The sight of Levi's hurt expression silenced him.

Armin shook his head and walked out. He headed to his room, the amount of disappointment and anger he had towards his best friend was through the roof.

Erwin and Hanji stared at Eren and pulled Levi out of the room.

Mikasa frowned at Eren and held the twins. "You really fucked up. The past was in the past and you just brought up the worst you could. Do you like starting problems?" She shook her head and walked out.

-Q&A-

@Josei_luvs_anime asked- "Eren why do you want to make Levi angry if you love him."

Eren sighed and looked down. "I was mad at him for getting so violent with Aki..and then I started thinking about the past and it happened.." He mumbled.

-

A/N: WOHPAAAAJSKSJAS DRAMA. So, honestly. I may change this whole chapter. The whole Eren cheating does not appeal to my brain but I like that they have some more drama. That's life, there are always problems cx

Please vote and comment it you enjoyed!

-Kayla