TBOTE 128 ☠

IVE OFFICIALLY BEEN ON WATTPAD FOR THREE YEARS (3/7/16)

YAY!

-

Levi snuck through the woods and came up behind the facilities men and women.

One by one he silently attacked, picking them off.

He had a few close calls with being caught, but actually made it.

The group had split up, Mikasa, Jesse, And Marco all separated.

Hanji and Erwin snuck around and mostly took care of infected.

-

Eren coughed as he set his gun down.

Armin sighed and sat down. "This isn't getting anywhere."

"I know." Eren frowned. "I just want to see Levi. Geez, after this I'm not letting him out of my sight."

Jean chuckled silently.

"Hey." Eren grinned slightly. "You and Marco hold hands under the table all of the time, so, when will it be official?"

"Eren, we're about to go to war. Do you really think I was to talk about my relationship status?" Jean grumbled.

Eren put his hand to his ear. "I don't hear any gunshots. We haven't started yet-- I guess. So answer me."

"I don't know. Okay?"

"Laaaaame." Armin mumbled, jokingly.

Jean glared. "Uh, have you seen the relationship you and Jesse have right now?"

Armin nodded, knowing Jean had a point.

Levi found the others and they slowly made their way back to the hospital. They stood at the front, guns in hand.

"This is the last call for peace! We want peace, if you agree they could all be over!" Levi shouted. He might as well try to end things, though he knew it was a slim chance they would take a peace offering.

They simply replied with one of the leaders screaming for the front lines to open fire.

In seconds guns shots could be heard.

Levi and the group were in the open at the front of the hospital...

Eren stood up quickly and looked through the scope of his gun. "No.."

Armin's eyes widened. "What..?"

Jean leaned over the roof. "You fucking cowards!" He screamed to the military facility.

Tears streamed down Eren's face as his breathing grew rapid. "No, no.."

He looked back through the scope, trying to blink away the blurry vision from his years.

Levi and the others were all sprawled out to the ground. Each of them had been shot around their bodies multiple times.

They were most likely dead.

"It's just us." Armin mumbled.

"How the hell are we going to protect ourselves, the hospital and those injured?" Jean grumbled.

Eren tried to wipe his tears as he started shooting aimlessly. He hit and killed a few from the facility.

He wanted them to feel his pain.

Every single ounce of pain.

Eren finally tried to express everything he had ever felt.

His mother dying, him being experimented on, cheated on, his miscarriage, beaten, bit, cut, hit, shot... He wanted them to feel every single ounce of pain he felt.

It all welled up inside of him.

Humans were worse than the infected.

Jean tried to pull Eren. "This isn't going to do anything. We need to get the others that were shot in here."

Eren glanced back down. "Mikasa isn't there, Yukara isn't.." He squinted as he tried to name the people. "Jesse, Marco and Levi were shot at multiple times. Hanji and Erwin are nowhere to be found." He sniffled quietly and coughed.

"Come on. We need to make a plan." Jean murmured.

"We don't have time for a plan." Armin crossed his arms.

"Well we can't just wing it!" Jean grumbled and narrowed his eyes. "Listen, one of us will have to distract them."

"Me. They want me, they won't kill me right?" Eren bit his lip.

"I don't think they care anymore Eren." Armin mumbled, frowning.

"We still have to try. So many lives are on the line. Including the kids all hiding." Eren turned and walked through the doors. He ran down the steps to the front entrance.

"Eren wait!" Jean yelled after Eren but he ignored him.

Armin knew what was going to happen. Was Eren going to die?

Eren pushed the doors open and stood in front of Levi and the others sprawled out on the ground injured.

Thunder sounded as lightning struck seconds earlier.

Drops slowly made their way onto Eren's cheeks, blending in with his stray tears.

Levi's eyes were slightly open. "I'm sorry." He said quietly, "I thought I could protect you."

Eren looked away and shook his head. "Protection doesn't exist anymore. No matter how safe you think you are, you're not. We're all going to die slow painful deaths, we're going to die young. The world is over."

Levi tried to sit up. What was Eren saying? His positivity was gone. His will to fight..was he ready to give up?

The twins, the hospital, their marriage, their lives..

Why did they have to live in such a messed up world?

But, without the messed up world, Levi and Eren probably would've never have crossed paths. They never would've fallen in love, or had kids.

The thought was sickening, but in some way fine.

Eren was still a teenager. His time to be young is gone.

Levi shook himself out of his daze. "Eren."

Marco gasped and sat up slowly. One of the many bullets shot him right through the shoulder.

Jean watched from the inside and frowned. Armin did the same, but with Jesse.

-

A/N: I ALWAYSSS TAKE FOREVER

Lel sorry. I'll try to update sooner

Please vote and comment if you enjoyed, I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Ty

-K