TBOTE 20 ☠

After a long hour of driving Levi, Hanji and the others arrived at the hospital.

Grisha watched from the window and walked down to the entrance. He had his look outs on the towers by the gate distract the infected so they could slip inside.

"Hello." Grisha said as he studied the group carefully. "I'm Grisha Jaeger."

"You're Eren's father." Levi mumbled, instantly hating the man. (Oh how lovely XD)

"Indeed I am. Welcome to our community."

"Where's Eren?" Levi only wanted to see Eren's face. He wanted to kiss his lips and rest his hands on the small baby bump Eren already had forming. He knew that none of what he wanted to do was like his usual self, but he didn't care. He wanted to make Eren happy.

"Inside with Armin and Mikasa. They're walking around the hospital to get their minds off of a certain man and his group." Grisha hinted towards Levi. "And you're Levi correct?"

Levi nodded and rested a hand over the bullet wound that was close to being infected. It didn't get any treatment, just a cloth to stop the bleeding. "That's me." He grumbled.

"I would appreciate if you didn't affiliate with my son. You already impregnated him. He refuses to terminate it." Grisha frowned and narrowed his eyes.

"Good. At first he was terrified and didn't want this baby, but now he's actually excited. There were times he would go on for hours on things like baby names." Levi crossed his arms as he walked closer to Grisha.

"This wouldn't help anyone."

"It adds one more person to the small population. Don't you want to see your son happy?" Levi asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Eren will realize later that getting involved with an older man and having a baby will ruin his future." (Grisha is literally repeating the same freaking things over and over and I wanna throw a brick at him)

Levi rolled his eyes and Hanji stepped in. "How about we make a deal. We'll leave after you treat Levi."

Grisha raised an eyebrow. "I'll agree if that means Eren has no contact with you while you're here. We'll say you're dead."

"I need to see Eren though! The last time he was me I was gasping for air bleeding to death on the ground. He was being dragged away. I can't just let him know I'm alive?"

Grisha shook his head. "No."

"You are a horrible, selfish man! You can't even let your own son see the person he loves! He's carrying my fucking child! Don't you want the father to be around?!" Levi yelled, already fed up with Grisha's words.

Grisha stayed quiet for a moment and turned. "Two of you are allowed in here. Nobody else. You have five minutes to decide who."

"Hanji and I." Levi said instantly and turned to look at the group. "Sorry guys." He mumbled awkwardly and started following Grisha with Hanji.

They walked into the hospital to see a secure, clean corridor.

Levi wished he could live in such a clean, organized place. Grisha led them both to an extra room with a hospital bed.

"We'll have the other doctors do an X-Ray and hook you up to an IV. Just by looking at you I can tell you could pass out at any moment from blood loss. We'll do surgery to get the bullet out, give you some painkillers and send you on your way." Grisha said as he motioned for Levi to lie down on the bed.

Levi lied down slowly and pulled his bloody shirt off.

"Hmm the wound is infected." Grisha mumbled as he turned to look into a cabinet by the hospital bed.