TBOTE 68 ☠

It had been two weeks since Armin was locked away. He yearned for sunlight, but only got the bright artificial lighting of the bright bulbs above him. He was forced to watch the house through security cameras on a TV.

The blonde had to watch Eren suffer. The boy still hadn't left his bed.

Levi was officially sleeping on the couch with the twin's crib right next to the couch.

It was slow..so slow. Nobody looked for Armin. It hurt his insides, a burning in his chest that made him want to sob. Did nobody care?

Armin's bruises appeared on their own. He didn't know what Aki put into the food he was giving Armin but it always made him black out.

It was to the point where he refused eating.

-

Eren finally stood up from bed. It was two long weeks of barely eating and sleeping.

The teen couldn't even recognize himself in the mirror. Dark bags hung as he stared into his bloodshot eyes. Fair skinned and chapped lipped.

He lazily threw on a baggy t-shirt that reached to about mid thigh. He walked into the living room to see Levi feeding the twins on the couch.

Ryder starting getting fussy at the sight of Eren, wanting to be picked up by the boy desperately.

Levi turned and looked at Eren for a second before looking away. He shook his head to himself and sighed.

Mikasa walked into the room and to Levi. "We can't find Armin anywhere. It's been two weeks and three days."

Eren raised an eyebrow. "What?" His voice was raspy. It was the first time he had said a word in a long time.

"Armin is gone. He's been gone." Mikasa said, frowning.

"Why didn't anyone go look for him on the first day?" Eren asked, raising an eyebrow.

"He went to get a pill for you to take..then he just disappeared. It's too late now." Mikasa sighed.

Eren tensed up, thinking Mikasa that spilled to Levi that Eren could be pregnant.

"I know about it." Levi said and stood up. He reached under the couch cushion and pulled out a pregnancy test. "I grabbed this from the nurse this morning."

Eren took the small box from Levi and raised an eyebrow.

"There's something I want you to understand Eren. If you're pregnant we're going to have a large problem. Not just with how we--- you are going to deal with another kid but if I leave you or not."

Eren had to look down to hide the hurt expression on his face. "Yeah I know. But I don't really care about this right now. I want to find Armin." He put the pregnancy test down in a drawer.

Armin watched on the screen, barely able to hear them talking through the small speakers of the TV. "Please..look for me.." He begged quietly to himself and looked down.

He pulled at the ropes around his wrists, leaving harsh stinging burns. He felt numb to all pain already.

"You think they'll find you?" Aki chuckled and crossed his arms. "Really Armin, they won't."

Armin tugged on the ropes tighter, whimpering at the burning feeling against his wrists. "Are you going to keep me here until I die?!" He yelled, getting frustrated. "Why are you doing this to me?!" He cried as his shoulders shook. "I just want to be let out. Please. I don't say anything. You can watch me from the security cameras."

Aki actually did consider it but walked out quickly.

Armin was left to darkness all alone, it's how it had been for almost three weeks.

The darkness was his blindness, the place his thoughts roamed as he found himself moving deeper and deeper.

The chances he'd be able to get out shrunk in number. He brought his bound hands up to his face and bit the stitches off of the small cut from the knife.

It instantly started bleeding. Armin watched the dark red liquid drip onto the hard flooring below him.

"Aki!" Armin called out. "The stitching on my cut came out! It stings!" He purposely acted childish. He was going to try to get out-- he had to.

Aki walked back in and kneeled down. "Did you take the stitching out?" He looked at the cut and sighed.

Armin shook his head, he was going to act like the little boy everyone thought he was. Maybe it could save his life. He pouted. "It's all bloody."

Aki sighed and turned to grab the needle and thread, the only thing he has with him to do stitches.

Armin shuddered and watched Aki. "You're going to use that?" He whines and squirms around. "Please don't that'll hurt."

Aki chuckled. "Armin, cut the act. I know you bit the stitches off. This is your punishment." He leaned down and picked up Armin's hands, that were still bound, digging the needle into his hand he started stitching up the wound.

Armin winced quietly at the sharp pain from the needle. "Ow. Aki that really hurts. It's stinging."

"I'm almost done." Aki said as he knotted the thread and cut the excess thread and needle off with his teeth.

Armin slumped back down against the wall.

-

"So where do we even look?" Eren asked, getting more worried by the second.

"We should report it to the mayor. I'm sure he knows what to do." Mikasa said as Eren started running to the mayor's house. He knocked on the door quickly.

The mayor opened the door and he grinned at Eren. "Can I help you with something?

"Our friend Armin is missing. He's been missing for almost three weeks." Eren said frantically.

"Calm down. I'm sure he's somewhere." The mayor held his hands up trying to calm the teen.

Eren thought of something and his eyes widened. "Where's Aki?"

The mayor turned and looked behind him for a moment. "I think in his room."

"Can you tell him to meet me at 'our' place later on? Thanks." Eren ran to go look around for Armin, with Mikasa following.

-

WOOOOP! Another update! Hope you enjoyed and please vote and comment if you did!

-Kayla

<3