TBOTE 28 ☠

-Comment your questions for the characters for a character Q&A! :3

-

Hanji and Levi slipped through the gate without any of the infected finding out they were human.

They managed to sneak into the hospital and were able to get up to the top floors.

After looking through the different floors they eventually found Eren and all of the citizens.

Everyone turned to the door when they heard it open.

Eren's eyes widened when he saw it was Levi and Hanji.

They were both covered in blood and the smell they had was making Eren want to gag.

"What are you doing here?" Eren asked, he could feel his confident walls starting to slip again. Levi made him weak and he couldn't stop it. He loved him.

"I came to try and talk to you again. But then we saw the infected getting in. We saw guards on the way up and they almost have it under control."

Grisha looked at Levi. He was annoyed. Eren was just starting to get over Levi but here the man was again, ruining it.

"Levi I don't want to talk." Eren said and sat down next to Jazlyn, who was still unconscious.

Levi walked over and looked down at Jaz. "She got bit?"

"Yeah, I gave her some of my blood. I hope that works." Eren frowned and stroked the little girl's hair.

"I feel bad." Levi mumbled and sighed.

Eren raised an eyebrow and looked at Levi a bit surprised. "Why are you doing this?"

"Doing what?" Levi asked and crossed his arms.

"Caring." Eren mumbled and sighed. "Ugh it'd be easier to hate you if you didn't care about me or whatever is going on."

Levi chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Well although it may not seem like it, I actually do care. So sorry, you can't hate me. I won't let you."

Eren sighed. "If this is your way of trying to get me with you again you're failing horribly."

"Ah shit." Levi grumbled and crossed his arms. "Hey, I regret everything I did. Just so you know."

Eren sighed. "You've said that. You say it so easily it doesn't even sound genuine."

Levi put his hands to his head. "I'm trying to do everything I can to fix this Eren!" He yelled, snapping. He was tired of Eren not even trying to make things work. "I really am sorry. Please believe me. Seeing you like this, so against me kinda hurts."

Eren's eyes widened slightly and he laughed humorlessly. "Do you want to know what hurts? Having my boyfriend cheat on me and not plan on telling me. I only find out from his friends sending me a picture of him in the act!"

Levi froze knowing his words weren't what he wanted to say, he said it wrong. "Eren, I can't form the words. I just want you to know that I've stopped. I'm trying to make it up to you, I'll do anything."