TBOTE 106 ☠

-
The doctors were finished with Jazlyn quickly.

The work that was going to take all day only took about two hours.

Jesse returned and sent Eren to the lab.

"Are you ready?" One of the many doctors asked as they prepared a needle.

The twins sat in high chairs with their arms out, one arm was gently strapped to the table.

Eren didn't like that the twins were practically getting held down.

Without warning the doctor shoved the needle into Eren's arm. He let out a small whimper, but was used to the feeling of being poked. Grisha did it to Eren on a daily basis for five years of his life.

The doctors then moved over to the twins and were more gentle.

Kari instantly cried, not sure how to feel about it. Ryder watched Kari, letting the doctors poke him with the needle constantly.

Eren frowned lightly before looking down. He watched as the blood passed from his arm through the small tube into the test tube. He sat there for minutes, they were taking a lot of blood.

The doctors stopped with the twins early, knowing they couldn't take too much. With Eren, however, they took more blood than what the average amount of pints was.

Eren was left weak, falling over as he walked, the teen couldn't even hold the twins.

Eren and the twins were taken back to their room as the blood was examined.

The twins were fast asleep and stayed in their crib as Eren curled up on his bed.

Jazlyn was fast asleep beside him in her bed.

Eren knocked out in under sixty seconds. He slept for what felt like hours.

They took too much blood, Eren was too tired.

Eren had gotten used to blood tests, well, at least he had thought he was. He had hoped they weren't planning on taking his blood like that everyday. It takes a while for the blood that was taken to be replenished.

The teen looked over at the twins. They were both cuddling together, fast asleep.

Eren smiled lightly and slowly stood up. He yawned and left the room.

As he was walking he overheard arguing. He froze in his spot and waited for a moment. It was in the lab down the hall.

He slowly inched his way forward and put his ear to the door.

It was Jesse and one of the doctors.

"You can't take that much blood from him everyday. That's not healthy." Jesse crossed his arms.

The doctor shrugged. "Think about it. It's one human death for the rest of humanity to live!"

"What about the twins and Jazlyn?" Jesse asked, frowning.

"We'll take as much blood as we can and send them home, but since Eren's older and can last with more blood being gone he'll stay. If he dies from it we'll have enough blood to make a proper antidote and pass it on to other government facilities." The doctor spoke unemotionally, as if the twins would be fine without Eren.

"That's a horrible idea. Eren thinks he's going home in a few days." Jesse mumbled.

"He's not." The doctor mumbled, "and if he tries to leave we'll stop him. He's government property for the time being. We'd also like to inject some antidotes we've made ourselves from studying Eren's blood. We need time to inject it into him and see how he reacts.

Jesse walked out without answering. What they were planning was horrible.

Eren quickly hid from Jesse's sight and once the man was gone he weakly made his way back up his room.

The world had no nice thoughts or people left. They only did what they needed to survive, and didn't even think of the consequences. If Eren died what would Levi do? He'd have to raise the twins alone. He'd have to do so much alone, but would be move on?

That thought bothered Eren, so many had probably done it. Their partner dies so they find another.

Eren didn't want that. He didn't want Levi getting comfortable in front of anyone else. Levi was hard to crack, but now that Eren got to him the real Levi showed.

He was more than one would think, but of course, he still had his rude moments. He's Levi. That was the only good explanation.

The twins were still asleep when Eren returned, causing him to leave the room again. He walked around before bumping into Jesse. "Hey, do you think they would let me message my dad?"

"Try asking." Jesse shrugged. "I'm not sure. The answer will probably be no."

Eren frowned and nodded. "Oh alright, I'll try anyways." He walked away and go the lab.

The doctor smiled at Eren. "Hello, what do you need?"

"Can I message my dad? I'd like to let him know that I'm alright." Eren asked, looking hopeful for a yes.

"Sure." The doctor pushed the laptop towards him.

Eren took the laptop and started typing quickly.

-Hey it's Eren.

-Eren? How is the testing going?

-Fine, can you get Levi? I want to talk to him.

Grisha signed and sent one of the doctors to get Levi from his room.

-Very well. He's on his way.

-Okay c:

Eren waited for what felt like five minutes before he got a response.

-Oi. What is it?

-I just wanted to say hi, and that I hate it here. So do the twins. They miss you a lot.

-Oh.

-Oh? What?

-It just feels weird messaging you on a computer Eren. I didn't think we'd ever be able to do this.

-I guess. They said that if I wanted to bring you I could've. My dad made up that I wasn't allowed to bring anyone.

-That asshole. Remind me to delete our conversation from Grisha's laptop.

-Heh alright. :D

-So..

-Uh, I'll just get to the point. They're taking too much blood. I overheard them talking about keeping me here. I could die from how much blood they're taking, and what if I'm pregnant Levi. I can't keep letting them take my blood if I am.

-Oh. Come home then.

-They won't let me leave. I have to go now, more testing.

-Alright. I'll see you soon Eren.

Eren deleted the chat history and closed the laptop.

Levi deleted the chat history as well and gave the laptop back to Grisha.

"Eren is miserable." Levi mumbled to Grisha and walked out.

-

Heeeey updated again!

So tomorrow I'm going to Walker Stalker Con and I'm soooo excited. I might meet some people from the cast of The Walking Dead! AGH I can't wait! c:

Please vote and comment if you enjoyed! Thank you~

-Kayla