TBOTE 133 ☠

DOES ANYONE WANNA RP ERERI WITH ME? WE CAN HAVE MPREG THE SMUTTIES AND EVERYTHING XD ))

I'm sorry." Eren apologized to Levi as the two walked back from the ultrasound.

"For what?" Levi squeezed Eren's hand.

"Everything. The thought of having the ultrasound scares me right now. I can't do it."

"I understand. We'll do it eventually." Levi shrugged. He looked out of the window. "It's getting late Eren. I hate to go, but I need to get back to the hospital." He leaned closer and pressed his lips to Eren's softly.

Eren returned the kiss and frowned. "I'll miss you. Give Kari and Ryder big kisses for me okay?"

Levi nodded and bit his lip. "Okay. See ya." He left and was taken home by the facility.

-

Eren waited in his bed, terrified. He held his knees go his chest and whined when he saw the commander walk in.

"Ready to pay?" The commander smirked and moved closer.

Eren shook his head and shuddered. "N-No..please don't.."

"A deal is a deal." The commander stepped closer and pulled Eren. "Are we doing this in my bed or yours?"

Eren stood up slowly. "Yours." He bit his lip and went to follow the commander out.

The commander smirked as he looked Eren up and down. He pulled Eren and set him down on his bed. "I'm going to enjoy this."

Eren pulled his clothes off and looked down at his baby bump. He rubbed it slowly and bit his lip.

The commander smirked and pulled his clothes off as well. He climbed on the bed onto Eren and spread his legs slowly.

Eren looked like he was going to burst into tears. He was nervous.

"You made a deal with me. If you knew you would get scared you should've thought about something else." The commander pushed into Eren without warning.

Eren cried out in pain, not used to it. It had been a while since. "Slow down, it hurts."

"Shut it." The commander growled.

Eren whimpered and tried to pretend he wasn't in excruciating pain.

-

Hours went by and Eren woke up by himself in a dark room. Had he blacked out? He didn't remember what had happened and sighed.

He was miserable and hated what he had to do to see Levi, he wanted to see him very bad though. He needed to see Levi.

He was sore, and could feel his baby kicking. Feeling both at the same time was strange.

Eren rubbed his stomach slowly and sighed. "Sorry you had to go through that too little one."

The teen felt a kick in response coincidentally and laughed softly. He turned on his side to sleep but felt more kicking. "One thing I did not miss, baby kicking while I'm trying to sleep."

-

Levi sat at a table with everyone. "Alright, so, I'm getting desperate. Seeing Eren today makes me want him out of there."

Kari and Ryder were walking around, still very wobbly.

Ryder went up to Levi. "Where dada?"

"He's out. He'll be back soon Ry." Levi leaned down and picked Ryder up.

Kari soon followed, always wanting attention from her father. "M-Miss Dada." She sniffled.

"I know I know, I miss Dada too." Levi kissed Ryder and Kari's heads softly. "I bet Dada misses his little babies so much."

Mikasa approached. "Hey, do you know where Armin is?"

Levi glanced around the table. "He's not here? I saw him like five minutes ago."

Mikasa groaned softly as he went to search.

Little did Mikasa know, Armin had finally been sneaking around with Jesse. He gave in, letting himself realize how much he liked Jesse.

The two were in Armin's room in bed.

Armin wrapped his arms around Jesse's neck as he watched the male lean down to finally kiss him.

Their lips connected and at that moment they both knew they were meant to be.

Just as Armin felt Jesse deepen the kiss he heard the door open.

"GET UP. We are in a emergency and you two decide to finally mess around? We need help on a plan to get Eren!" Mikasa yelled at the two in bed, causing them to pull away quickly and sit up.

"As much as I like seeing Armin happy, it needs the wait until after we get Eren back." Mikasa added, turning towards the door. "Follow."

Jesse and Armin stood up and followed Mikasa down to the tables.

They all sat.

"So, what's the plan?"

"Well if we attack at night, they're blinded." Jean mumbled.

"That wouldn't work. We're outside with the infected. We'd be blinded as well. Imagine how many we'd lose." Yukara added, frowning.

Erwin nodded. "I agree with my daughter. That's too risky. We need all of our fighters."

"Well we can't just be sitting ducks and wait for them to use and abuse Eren and come back here to kill us all!" Jesse, who was on Jean's side, yelled.

"Lower it. This is a discussion. Not an argument. We're throwing out ideas, not having a debate. Cool it or I'm throwing you out." Levi threatened Jean.

Marco took Jean's hand from under the table. "Shh. You've said enough."

Jean looked annoyed and and pulled his hand from Marco's. "Everyone else gets to share their opinions but me. I tired of being silenced! Even if you're silencing me!" He yelled before storming out, leaving Marco hurt and shocked.

-

Rp? Rp?

Please
Vote
And
Comment
If
You
Enjoyed!

TY 😂