TBOTE 152 ☠️

Yo yo yo add me on snapchat - kaylathemarie

Instagram- xattackonererix

Check me out guys XD

-

The evening came and everyone met in the cafeteria.

Eren stood with the kids, a stern look on his face.

Both Eren and Levi were going to explain their beliefs and what would be best for the community as well as how many people will live in one house. They couldn't have a gated community. It seemed like those never made it in the long run.

Eren sent the kids to the play area of the cafeteria as he held Jaxon in his arms. He demanded he go first, and Levi, being the sucker of a fiancé he was, could not say no to Eren and his sweet face. Plus, that babbling infant in his arms just made him give in more.

The teen sat on a stool as he spoke. "Everyone, I think Levi and I have finally found a place to move. It's large enough for most of us, but small enough to keep us safe. The problem is, however, the fact that I want a strong exterior while Levi wants a strong interior."

Jean leaned to Jesse and Armin, "These sound like weird sex positions." He whispered to the two.

Armin broke out into a fit of giggles but was silenced when Eren looked at him.

"Have something to say Armin?" Eren asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Uh..yeah. So..what exactly do you mean by that? Would the exterior strength focus on a front gate and guards? And will a strong interior have all of us trained and ready to fight the infected?" Armin spoke with ease, clearly showing he was listening.

Eren rolled his eyes. "Nice save." He muttered before covering it up with, "Yup, that's it. I think with a gate we'll be able to keep more infected out and keep us in. We'll have guards at each post to surround the house to warn us if there are any threats."

Levi sighed. "Eren, we have a fence here and the infected still get in. There's no avoiding it."

"Yes there is. It needs to be more secure! We can climb over, it'll only be opened for emergencies okay?" Eren watched Levi.

Levi shook his head. "Horrible idea."

Eren shot Levi a glare. "We need to be strong from the outside. If our shell is weak we die."

"If our insides are weak we're dead from the start." Levi snapped back.

Eren clenched his fists. "This is why we need a vote. Who agrees with me?"

The room was silent.

Levi chuckled. "Who agrees with me then?"

Silence.

Jesse rolled his eyes. "Why not both?"

"We don't have the time. We need to move in and get to work." Eren answered back, narrowing his eyes.

Jesse sighed and crossed his arms. "Just try. Both are important."

Armin nodded in agreement. "We should all be trained anyways. That's life or death."

Jesse nodded. "While we train we can have a fence built."

"Having a fence built is just going to get us attacked." Levi argued. "People will see we're safe, think we have supplies and attack. It's happened here too many times."

Eren sighed. "But we need to keep the kids safe. They need that fence."

"To keep the bad out, or them in?" Mikasa asked, walking closer to get into the conversation so many watched in silence.

"What?" Eren was a bit surprised. Was that it? Did he really want his kids trapped in with him?

Levi watched Eren with his usual boring expression. "Is that true Eren?"

"I don't know." Eren murmured. "I just don't want them to get hurt or killed. They're so important to me..they're so innocent and precious. I can't let them walk out into danger."

"But they're little. We need people trained to protect everyone's kids." Levi walked closer. "You're not the only one that wants the kids safe. I do too, I just figured having everyone trained to watch them and keep them safe would help."

Eren nodded and sighed. He waved Levi off and turned to walk out of the hall. "I need to think for a bit okay?"

Levi raised an eyebrow and nodded. "Sure thing." He mumbled and watched his fiancé walk out.

Jaxon cooed and babbled as he stayed in Eren's arms.

Eren stared down at his youngest son. "I'm sorry I can't protect you, baby." He murmured. "The world is too dangerous."

Armin stood up to go after Eren. They had history, most of it left the blonde heartbroken and hurt, but he still cared for the other.

"Eren." Armin chased Eren down the hall and eventually caught up. "You okay?"

Eren sighed. "I guess. I'm just nervous."

Armin looked down. "For what?"

Eren bit his lip. "Each day is so unpredictable."

"Even if the world didn't have the infected their would be other problems." Armin whispered and looked down at Jaxon.

The small infant was still babbling and waving his arms around playfully.

He stared up at Eren and Armin with curiosity.

Eren watched Armin look at Jaxon. He wondered what was going through Armin's head.

"What are you thinking about?" Eren asked.

"Having my own baby." Armin said with a small smile.

"Seriously?" Eren laughed. "Don't do it."

Armin raised an eyebrow. "What?"

"Well okay, one baby, but when you have more than one and they're all crying because of thunder? Yeah, it sucks." Eren laughed. "But I love them."

Armin smiled. "I'm still having more than one."

"With Jesse?" Eren smirked.

-
Randomness. Lol

Please vote and comment if you enjoyed!

Check out my Instagram- xattackonererix