TBOTE 49 ☠

Lovely readers, I just posted a new ereri story! It's called "Silver Linings" it would mean sooooo much if you checked out the first chapter! Thank you~

-

"Are you sure this place is secure enough?" Levi asked Hanji as he waited for Eren to get back to the bathroom so they could 'talk'.

Hanji nodded and looked around. "Definitely. We haven't even seen any infected in a while. I'm surprised the fight we had with that gang of guys with guns didn't attract any from the shots."

"Something has to be off. Most of the population are living corpses. How are we not seeing any?"

"Maybe the government got everything under control?" Hanji shrugged.

Levi snorted and rolled his eyes. "Doubt it. If they did we'd know by now. We'd see or hear helicopters."

"And gunshots everywhere." Jean added as he gave Marco a hard pat on the back, which caused his very very close friend to shove him.

Levi raised and eyebrow and sighed quietly. "We're all doomed. Humans will become extinct eventually. There aren't many kids being born."

"Well hopefully Ryder and Kari are humanity's last hope like Eren when they're older." Marco smiled lightly.

"I hope only blood works and they don't need blood marrow. Those poor kids are gonna grow up expected to die for humanity." Jean mumbled, causing Levi to glare at him from his words.

Jean sighed quietly and crossed his arms.

Mikasa watched Jean and Marco from the corner of her eye.

"Damn, you guys act like a married couple." She said under her breath to Jean and Marco.

The two exchanged a weird look before laughing loudly.

"Shh! You'll wake the babies." Levi growled.

Mikasa, Jean and Marco ignored Levi and continued talking.

"I remember when we were younger I'd always tell myself I want going to marry Marco one day. I was a weird kindergartener." Jean mumbled and chuckled lightly.

"How am I only hearing about this now?" Marco asked and laughed.

"Well I wasn't going to tell you about that weird shit as kids." Jean shrugged and rolled his eyes. "You'd definitely run away."

"Eren is taking forever." Levi grumbled as he handed Kari to Jean and stood up.

He headed towards the bathroom and walked in. He peeked under each stall until he saw Eren's feet at the end.

"Eren?" Levi said quietly but instantly got quiet when he heard Eren crying.

Levi raised an eyebrow and kicked open the stall door.

Eren looked up surprised and instantly wiped his tears. "What do you want?" He asked, trying to pretend the incident minutes ago never happened.

"Eren talk to me." Levi leaned closer and took Eren's hands tightly.

Eren looked down and let his tears fall. "I can't do this."

"What do you mean?" Levi asked and crossed his arms, trying to ignore that the bathroom was filthy.

"Just go away! You're the last person I want to see right now."

"Eren, you understand that we're fighting during the apocalypse right? I think that's the stupidest thing. We should be sticking together because everything is uncertain." Levi said causing Eren to look down at his hands.

Eren nodded and sighed. "I know..I really want to be with you but a part of me is really against it. After everything that's happened I feel I shouldn't trust you again. I'm afraid you'll ruin everything all over again."

Levi frowned and walked over tilting Eren's head up. "What about the twins? They need their fathers we they grow up."

Eren shook his head. "I could raise the twins alone. I have Mikasa, Jean, Marco, Armin, Hanji, and even Erwin." He shrugged. "Plus, if I get into another relationship the twins won't be confused."

"Eren no one else can just take over my father position."

"It's be easy. I know this is only temporary. You caring for the twins. Soon you'll start looking uninterested and not want to help with anything. Why shouldn't I go find someone that will love me and the twins?"

"That's not how it works Eren."

"Well for me it is." Eren stood up and looked at the door when he heard a scream.

Levi and Eren looked at each other before running out of the bathroom.

"They're getting in!" Mikasa yelled as she put her back to a board, trying to hold the infected back.

Jean and Marco did the same as Armin tried to calm down the crying twins.

-

Character Q&A!

@book_binder asked- "Levi what if I told you my brothers name was Levi and it sounded like I was in love with my older brother?"

Levi raised an eyebrow. "Uh..is your older brother really named Levi?"

-

@Horseface_Kirschtein asked- "Levi, if you were to change one thing from your past any decision you've made.....what would it be and why and answer honestly."

Levi sighed quietly. "If I could change something it would be my decision to cheat on Eren while we were apart. I've lost a certain trust with him I know I can never get back. Even now, months later, nothing is the same. We're not even together."

-

@LeslieIsABunny asked- "Marco and Jean, are you two together or just really REALLY close?"

Marco and Jean looked at each other and both shrugged. "We've never talked about that. I wouldn't mind being with him though." Jean said and smiled at Marco lightly. "We're already really close as best friends."

-

@kktrys asked- "Levi, man, how's it goin'? Do you regret your relationship with Eren? And the children?"

Levi shook his head. "I don't regret the relationship. I regret my actions that ruined the relationship."

-
A/N: Soooo I started school and it sucks. I'm the outcast with no friends in any of my classes. My teachers are super insane and I'd rather be homeschooled tbh XD I AM SORRY I TOOK LONG. I planned on updating on Saturday but I had a quincenera to go to and had no service. XD I once again am a failure of a human being.

-Kayla