TBOTE 27 ☠

A/N: HEY! I was thinking about doing a character Q&A! So you all can ask Levi why he was a butt wipe and cheated! XD So please leave your questions in the comments for whatever character you wanna question and I'll do a special answers and mention your usernames in the next chapter! Thank you! ~Kayla :3

-

Jazlyn was unconscious for minutes. "I don't think she'll make it." Grisha mumbled as he pulled the needle out of the Jaz's arm.

"I can give her more blood! I'll do anything!" Eren said frantically as he tried to poke himself with the needle again.

Grisha stopped Eren and shook his head. "You can't give anymore blood it's not healthy for you right now."

"And since when do you care about my well being, especially my baby's well being?" Eren spat, annoyed and rested a hand on his stomach.

"Eren I always have, I just wasn't happy with your decisions." Grisha sighed and continued to check Jaz's pulse. He felt it at a steady pace.

"Well you have a single pregnant son." Eren mumbled and looked down.

Grisha looked at Eren and raised an eyebrow. "Single?"

Eren nodded and frowned. "Yup, single. Next time Levi stops by I'm officially ending it. He's only allowed to step in these gates to see the baby, if he even wants to."

Grisha looked back down at Jaz, staying quiet. He expected Eren to forgive Levi. He never thought Eren would end it. "Will you still love him?

Eren sighed. "I'll always love him."

"Will you let him see that when he comes?" Grisha asked.

"Never. I'm going to be as cold and serious as I can. I'm done with him. He can't break my heart and expect me to forgive him eventually."

"Does that mean you'll eventually forgive him?"

"Well..I guess it depends on how hard he works at trying to get me to forgive him." Eren said softly as he turned to the door.

The group of teenagers ran into the room, all bloody from fighting infected.

"Nobody bit? Where are the guards?" Grisha asked as he moved from Jaz and over to the teens.

"They're still downstairs fighting the infected." Connie answered and sat down. He put a hand to his head and tried to catch his breath. "Wow it's been a while since something like this happened."

Eren nodded and looked at his father. "Do you know how it happened?"

Grisha nodded. "We think it was a broken area in the fence. No guards reported it." He glared at Jean, who was one of the guards in training.

"I didn't see anything. Sorry." Jean mumbled.

Once someone turned fifteen they were given a job to train for. Eren was the only one that was excused from this.

Mikasa was supposed to be in training to be a guard because of her strength but she skipped out on the training.

"How's Jazlyn?" Mikasa asked as she looked down at the little girl.

"Not too good." Eren frowned and looked away. He moved the blanket from Jaz's arm to reveal the bite. "Her hand is practically gone."

"We may need to amputate the area where the bite is once all of the infected get cleared out of the bottom floor." Grisha said as he studied the bite wound closely.

Eren nodded and frowned. "As long as I get to see her alive. Where's her dad?" He asked, looking around the crowd.

"He refused to come out of his room when they were evacuating." Grisha said with a sigh.