TBOTE 38 ☠

-leave your questions for the character Q&A! :3-

Months went by quickly as Eren and Levi avoided each other completely. Eren was now six months into the pregnancy and still didn't find anything out about the baby or babies.

Eren had never said yes to it, but him and Armin's relationship grew. The two were officially boyfriends and Armin already agreed to help take care of Eren's kids with him.

Even after all of that Eren knew he wasn't happy. He talked to Armin about not being happy with Levi months ago, but he wasn't even happy with Armin in that moment.

He didn't know what to do. He didn't want to ruin his friendship with his best friend.

Levi watched from afar as the days went by and Eren's baby bump grew bigger and bigger.

Grisha had decided on not kicking him out knowing he could get some work out of him.

Levi was one of the head guards of the gate, which kept him busy. His mind barely traveled to Eren anymore.

Levi always questioned why he was sticking around. It was obvious Eren didn't want him anymore..he didn't fit in with anyone..so why try?

The man stood guard at the gate as Eren walked by with Armin.

The two were giggling together and smiling. It made Levi want to be sick, but of course he pretended it didn't affect him. He didn't need to look weak in front of anyone. He knew his strong image wouldn't last long though. 

Eren looked at Levi for a split second before turning back to Armin, his smile returning to his face.

"Why am I even here?" Levi mumbled to himself before turning to see Hanji watching him.

"You can take your break now." Hanji smiled and stood in Levi's spot as he walked inside.

Things were so different, so boring. There were times in the cafeteria that Levi would forget that Eren's voice wasn't reaching out to him. The boy's smile or laugh wasn't for him.

"Where would I go if I left?" Levi thought as he sat in his room. "I know I could make it on my own. I'd probably have to sleep around to get some weapons and rations to take along with me." He grumbled. "That's too much work."

Levi sighed and walked to his room. He sat on the bed and took his jacket off.

"I'm doing nothing with my life anyways. Why not leave?" Levi said to himself as he started looking around the room, wondering what he should take with him.

"I wonder how Eren would react..ah who am I kidding, he could care less." Levi lied back on his bed and closed his eyes. "He's six months along already and I know nothing."

-

"Ugh so much baby movement." Eren groaned as he rested a hand on his stomach, letting out a small giggle afterwards.

Armin laughed lightly. "Can't sleep because of it?"

"Nope, I miss my sleep." Eren smiled lightly, joking. He squirmed around until he could find a comfortable position on his side.

"Well you only have a few months left. You can do it!" Armin smiled and giggled quietly.

Eren nodded. "I can't believe it's been six months already..and three months since I was with Levi." He whispered.

Armin looked at Eren and pouted lightly. "Don't talk about it. I know you get upset thinking about him."

Eren shook his head and raised an eyebrow. "What?"

"Don't talk about it." Armin repeated and crossed his arms.

"I have to sometimes."

"But that was a time you weren't happy." Armin frowned.

"And how do you know I'm happy now?" Eren asked, Armin's eyes widening a moment later,

"Eren.." Armin stood up and sighed.

"I'm sorry." Eren apologized and looked down.

"You're not happy right now?" Armin asked as he tilted his head to the side.

Eren stayed quiet and sighed.

"What will it take?!" Armin said loudly. "I'm trying my best to make you happy!"

"I know and it means a lot, but.." Eren looked up at Armin as he voice trailed off.

"But I'm not Levi." Armin finished Eren's sentence with a frown on his face."I know I'll never be able to replace him.."

"He was the first person I've ever loved so much."

"Be honest Eren. Do you really want to be with me?" Armin asked.

Eren nodded frantically. "I-I really do! I just can't stop thinking about Levi."

Armin frowned. "I should've known this would happen." He put a hand to his head.

"I'm really sorry.." Eren apologized again, not knowing what else to do.

"Just forget it." Armin whispered as he walked out.

He bumped into Mikasa in the hall, right in front of Levi's room. They both figured he was out on duty.

"What's wrong Armin?" Mikasa asked.

Levi stood up and put his ear to the door to listen in.

"It's Eren. We're together but he says he can't stop thinking about Levi.."

-

Q&A Timeeee-

@book_binder asked- "Levi, what is f-ing wrong with you? U can't tell people who they can and cannot date. But, I do want u to be with me XD"

"Eren shouldn't date Armin. I find it weird that he could easily just go to Armin. And I'll have to pass, I'm still trying to get Eren back." Levi mumbled.

-

Leave your questions for the characters! :3

-

A/N: Hey~ I hope you enjoyed, please vote and comment if you did! It would mean a lot! Thank you for reading and I hope to see you in the next chapter! :3

-Kayla