TBOTE 140 ☠

Please follow my ereri fan acc. xattackonererix

Eren eventually fell asleep.

Armin stood up and crawled into the vent. "Levi."

Levi glanced at Armin as he tossed the new commander's body outside. "What?"

"Eren was awake. He heard you." Armin mumbled.

"Shit." Levi grumbled. "I didn't want him to hear that."

"Obviously." Armin frowned.

Levi sighed and rolled his eyes. He bit his lip and crawled through the vent back to Eren's room.

He stepped in and looked at Eren.

Eren stayed fast asleep, facing Jaxon's crib.

Levi frowned and kicked the wall angrily. "Things were going good, but now he's going to be angry with me."

"It's your fault Levi." Armin mumbled and sighed. "You should be happy. You're alive and the ones you love are alive."

Levi narrowed his eyes. "I'm never happy. I try to make Eren happy and keep him that way because that's the closest I'll get to being happy-- seeing Eren happy."

Armin frowned. "But Eren wants to see you happy. He doesn't want to be the only happy one in the relationship."

"I'm not miserable Armin. I'm just not happy. I don't know what happiness feels like." Levi mumbled.

"You do Levi. I saw your reaction when the twins were born. I saw the way you looked at Jaxon when you were holding him. Eren, Kari, Ryder and Jaxon are the ones that give you happiness. You're hiding it." Armin crossed his arms.

Levi rolled his eyes. "Enough kid. Our main priority is to get out of here and bring Eren and Jaxon with us. Okay?"

"Okay. So what's the plan anyways?" Armin tilted his head to the side curiously.

"Uh, well..getting Eren out."

"That's all you have?"

"Hey, I thought it was going to be just me, Eren and the baby. Now I have to change everything because of you." Levi grumbled.

Armin pouted. "Well I saw you sneaking out. How could I not follow?"

"It was none of your business."

"Eren's my best friend and ex. Of course it is my business." Armin crossed his arms.

Levi rolled his eyes. "That relationship you two had was nothing. He only used you to try and replace me."

Armin's facial expression changed to an upset one. "You don't think I know that? I was used, but I got to be with Eren. Now Eren is with you and I have Jesse." He mumbled. "As long as Eren is happy I stay away."

Levi shook his head. "Even if he wasn't happy he wouldn't be with you again. He'd be with Jesse. Like how he was with Aki."

"Don't mention that monster. I'm still trying to get over the fact that they're cousins." Armin grumbled and ran a hand through his hair. "I can tell Jesse really likes me. He's not like Aki so I'm willing to be with him. Who knows, maybe Jesse and I will have a family like you and Eren do. That's all I've ever wanted."

Levi climbed out of the vent with Armin and sat down. "You'll get it someway eventually."

Armin looked at Eren, watching him sleep. "Yeah."

Jaxon whined in his crib and babbled loudly.

Levi stood up and picked Jaxon up gently. "My little man is whiny. The twins will definitely like him."

Armin nodded. "At least he has the twins to look up to."

Levi stayed silent as he studied Jaxon closely.

A knock could be heard at the door followed by the door knob jiggling.

Armin frowned and looked around. "We're going to be found. We need to get out or at least go back in the vent."

Levi groaned and set Jaxon back in his crib.

The two climbed into the vent and covered it with the vent cover.

Whoever was on the other side of door the soldier hit the door harder, causing Eren to wake up scared. He went to the door and opened it.

"You need to go talk to the head soldiers. The new commander has gone missing." The soldier said sternly.

Eren sighed and picked Jaxon up. "Okay let's go."

-

The soldiers sat Eren down at a table.

"Where is the new commander?" One demanded.

"What? How would I know? I've been sleeping." Eren sighed.

"He's missing. The last time a commander went missing was when you killed him." The soldier narrowed his eyes.

Eren looked at bit nervous. "I didn't this time. I killed the old commander because he was forcing me."

"We've gone over this. He was allowed to." The soldier sighed. "We're going to need to establish some rules."

-

Hey!

Thanks for reading, vote and comment if you enjoyed ~

-K