TBOTE 122 ☠

A week went by and Eren felt as if he had to tell Levi.

He couldn't hold it in any longer.o

Eren was getting sicker and sicker. He didn't know what else he even could do.

Kari was still sick, but was gradually getting better.

Eren wasn't allowed to leave his room. He was stuck in his bed.

Levi was forced to stay in another room while Eren was kept away.

Kari was also moved with the other sick people. It was Eren's idea, he didn't want Kari getting as bad as he did. What if his sickness was different?

Levi walked in one morning to check on his fiancé.

Eren sat up at the sight of Levi. "Hey, can we talk?" He asked the man.

Jesse was nowhere to be seen. He always snuck out, he wasn't supposed to. He was probably trying to talk to Armin or something.

"Sure." Levi sat on the corner of the bed and watched Eren. "What is it, Eren?"

"Well..please don't be mad okay? I've been planning on telling you this." Eren tangled his fingers together nervously.

"Just spit it out, Jaeger." Levi rolled his eyes.

"JesseisrelatedtoAki." Eren said quickly in one quick breath.

"Slower." Levi listened closely and waited for the other to repeat his words.

"Jesse...is...related...to...Aki." Eren said slowly, quickly covering his face with his hands, scared to see Levi's facial expression in response to hearing his words.

Levi's eyes narrowed. "Please tell me this is some fucked up joke."

"It's not." Eren whimpered through his hands.

"When did you find out?" Levi crossed his arms.

"Well the thought can up months ago but it was confirmed recently. I know..I should've told you sooner I'm sorry. I just thought Jesse was different." Eren moved his hands and frowned. "You can't tell anyone."

"And why not? Everyone needs to know we're living with another maniac." Levi grumbled. "Especially Armin."

-

"Armin." Jesse called out to the blonde.

Armin quickly turned. "Hey..you're not supposed to be out of Eren's room."

"I needed a breather. It's too sad and boring in there. I know I'm sick, but just being in that area with the other sick is kind of depressing." Jesse walked closer to the other teen.

Armin sighed and faced Jesse. "Do you at least feel a little better?"

Jesse nodded. "Seeing you makes me feel one hundred and ten times better."

Armin blushed and dismissed the other's words with a wave of his hand. "Oh stop it." He mumbled.

"It's true. Hey, when I'm better can we hangout for a bit?" Jesse tilted his head to the side.

Armin crossed his arms over his chest and thought for a moment. "Fine."

Jesse looked surprised. "Whoa. Seriously?"

"Yes." Armin sighed. "Now go back to Eren's room now."

Jesse nodded and smiled. He quickly walked back to Eren's room and walked into Levi and Eren arguing. He backed up, figuring it was a couple argument that didn't involve him.

Levi turned and looked at Jesse with rage in his eyes. "You.." He hissed angrily.

Jesse raised an eyebrow, confused at first but immediately understood minutes later. "Oh..Eren..you told him?" He smirked to himself. "Is that all you told him?"

Eren's face went pale as he felt a lump form in his throat. No..Jesse wasn't like Aki, he couldn't do this!

Jesse hated acting like his horrible manipulative cousin. He feared for his safety and just wanted to stay at the hospital to be with Armin. He was nervous and scared.

"Oh what? There's more?" Levi narrowed his eyes at Eren.

"There's not." Eren looked at Jesse, begging silently for him not to say whatever was going to leave his mouth.

Jesse felt bad and was going to stop, but then realized he needed to do what he needed to do for himself. He needed the hospital safety. The military facility really just wanted to kill him for being a traitor. "I've felt bad that this was kept quiet from you, Levi. While at the military facility Eren told me that his chances of making it out of there were uncertain. So he clung to me. We were very close." The man emphasized the word 'very' and grinned.

Levi clenched his fists and glared at Eren.

"He's lying." Eren whimpered as he coughed. "Please, you have to believe me Levi, not this stranger. You barely know him, so why believe him?"

Levi shook his head. "I really don't know who or what to believe anymore."

Eren frowned and shook his head. "I'm pregnant Levi. I wouldn't do that."

Levi ran his hands through his hair. "Whatever." He shook his head and walked out. He walked along the hallway and went to Hanji's room. He wasn't angry-- just disappointed. Kind of hurt. He trusted Eren to a certain extent.

Should he believe him?

-

SORRY I TAKE FOREVER I BROKE MY PHONE AND TYPING ON AN iPAD IS SO FOOKING HARD.

PLZ vote and comment if you enjoyed! TY~

-K