TBOTE 63 ☠

THAT FACKING PICTURE ^^^^ MADE ME WANT TO SOB. ITS SO FREAKING CUTE. EREN AND THAT BABY SHALL BE RYDER

-

"It's alright, really."

"It's just that I rarely see younger teens anymore. Especially cute ones." Aki chuckled and watched as Ryder made a little fist around his finger.

"I get it. And in these days more people hook up." Eren sighed. "I can't do that though."

"I know. You have Levi. What are you guys exactly?" Aki asked, trying to play with Eren's mind. He wanted to make Eren feel like Levi didn't want to commit any further.

"Boyfriends." Eren mumbled.

"You two have kids now though. You're going to be boyfriends forever?"

Eren frowned as that reality hit him. "Well it's the zombie apocalypse. We can't exactly move up from that and in only fifteen."

"It doesn't matter how young you are." Aki said under his breath.

Eren looked up at Aki and sighed. "I have fairy tale expectations. It's stupid. I grew up knowing I'd find someone, have kids and get married. That's it, but it's all different. That definitely can't happen. Sometimes I wish I was with someone closer to my age, ya know? Levi is in his early thirties and definitely does not have the same thoughts I do. He even rejected the twins at one point."

Aki frowned. "Oh that's horrible. If it was me with such an adorable boyfriend and kids I'd be so happy." He smiled lightly, letting out a small chuckle.

Eren looked down and stayed quiet.

"That's kind of something I've thought about. I wanted a family one day, but all of my past partners weren't able to bear kids, and I can't either."

"Oh..I'm sorry." Eren frowned. "You'll find someone eventually."

"Yeah.." Aki sighed and handed Eren the sleeping baby. "Well I should get going, I was supposed to meet with my dad." He leaned down and pecked Eren's cheek before leaving. "It was nice talking. Stay as long as you'd like." He went down the ladder.

Eren watched and stood up, holding Ryder to his chest. He put a hand to his cheek and blushed lightly. "Oh.." He left seconds later and walked back to the house.

Levi sat on the steps and waited for Eren.

He stood up when he saw him coming. "I've been waiting for you."

"Okay?" Eren raised an eyebrow. "I'm fine. I went on a walk."

"Are you sure it was just a walk?" Levi asked. "You look desperate and nervous."

"N-No." Eren stomped inside.

"You were with Aki weren't you?" Levi called out as Eren walked into the crowded living room.

Everyone looked at Eren, especially Armin. "What?" The blonde asked and bit his lip.

"We talked for a bit alright? I thought ignoring him would be bad." Eren mumbled and set Ryder on the couch, where Kari was already napping. Hanji watched them making sure they didn't roll off.

"Armin we need to talk. You and me." Eren grabbed Armin's wrist and pulled him into his and Levi's room.

"The shirt you were wearing was Aki's wasn't it?" Eren asked as he shut the door.

Armin sighed and nodded. "Yeah..he says he likes me. He tried to mess around but he respected when I said no."

"That's a lie Armin. He just kissed my cheek earlier and talked to me about kids and marriage." Eren crossed his arms.

"The way he looks at me though..he trusts me with things."

"Like what?"

"I can't say.." Armin murmured.

"Oh really? Because he trusts me with something too. I'm the only one that knows." Eren frowned. "He's trying to play us Armin. He's nineteen. He thinks he's smarter." Eren had his mind clear whenever he wasn't around Aki, but for some reason he couldn't think about how Aki was bad whenever he was around him. It seemed like those blue eyes couldn't do wrong..but they definitely could. That was how Aki manipulated people.

Levi leaned against the door and listened in closely. He seriously needed to have a talk with Aki.

The man left the house and hunted Aki down.

-

I've never done this, but I'd like to thank all of the people that actually have been around in the past like ten chapters. A lot came in the beginning and just faded away into the distance eventually. cx I mean the fact that this story had Mpreg probably scared like 10 people off, and another 10 with how Eren and Levi constantly fight, but it is what it is. Heh I already have 5k reads so I'm getting up there. :3

Something that would mean so much though, if you know anybody looking for a new ereri fanfic to read and they wouldn't mind mpreg and constant drama send the link over to them~

Thank you for randomly reading his authors note and I hope you vote and comment!

-Kayla