TBOTE 17 ☠

Eren stared at his father in fear. "Why..? Why couldn't you just let me be free? You sent my own friends to turn against me and capture me.."

Grisha sighed and walked closer to his son. He untied the ropes from his wrists. "It's good to see you Eren. We need to talk."

Eren shook his head quickly. "I don't want to go anywhere alone with you. Bring Mikasa and Armin along."

Grisha sighed but nodded. "Alright. Jean, untie them."

Jean nodded and untied Armin and Mikasa. They both quickly moved towards Eren.

"Let's go." Grisha said and started walking in.

He stopped suddenly and turned. "Oh and nice work." Grisha said to Jean and the other teenagers.

Once they were inside Grisha grabbed Eren's wrist and pulled him into his lab, shutting the door before Mikasa and Armin could go after him.

"So, you thought you could run away from me?" Grisha said as he studied his son closely.

Eren nodded and looked down. "Why did you use me for your experiments?"

"Why wouldn't I? I didn't just want any person to use as an experiment." Grisha answered and motioned for Eren to sit down in a lab chair.

Eren sat down and looked around nervously. "I'm not letting you do any more experiments on me." He couldn't allow it, some of those chemicals could harm the baby he was now carrying for almost a month.

"You're the only one that can save humanity Eren."

Eren couldn't tell his father he was pregnant. He knew Grisha would instantly terminate the pregnancy.

"I'm not doing anything. Fuck humanity. Unless I know my boyfriend that was shot in the chest by Jean is alive good luck trying to get to me."

Eren stood up and walked to the door.

Grisha easily stopped Eren and strapped him down to the chair. "I'm just going to do some blood work for now." He mumbled as he pulled out a needle, tubing and a test tube.

He positioned Eren's arm and slid the needle in easily, too comfortably.

Eren winced and frowned. "Please stop." His eyes widened when he realized a blood test could show he was pregnant. (Thank you google XD)

He squirmed around. "Stop!"

Grisha sighed. "Oh Eren, we've done this a million times are you still scared?"

"I want to see my boyfriend!" Eren yelled, throwing a three year old tantrum. "I need to know if he is alive!" He yelled more and started kicking around.

"Eren stop you're fifteen, not five." Grisha muttered as he pulled the needle out and turned to start analyzing the blood.

"Let's go get him! Just so we can take care of his wound! Then he can leave..please just let me know he's alive." Eren begged as he started crying for the millionth time.

"Nobody survives. It's human versus infected and human versus human. Killing whoever your boyfriend was is a thing we needed to do to get to you."

Eren shook his head as he cried harder. "You don't understand. You're heartless. You couldn't even save mom! You were supposed to lead us all to safety together! As a family! But no, you let her trail behind and get bit by an infected. You also left her behind.."

Grisha glared at his son. "Once you're bit you turn minutes later Eren. If someone misunderstands anything it's you. Going back would've put you and Mikasa in danger."