TBOTE 156 🔪

Follow my riren/ereri Instagram!!

Instagram - xattackonererix
Tumblr- xattackonmyfeelsx
-

Life was once beautiful, but of course, darkness always took over in the end.

It made one think, 'why try if it's all going to just fail in the end?'

Everyone was dead. Everyone was fighting and losing. All Eren was doing was popping out babies.

At the same time he was annoyed with himself. He didn't think that was his only purpose. Was it?

He realized that if Armin was going to be found, he'd have to go himself. He'd have to disappear for a bit to save his best friend. He had a plan.

After tucking the twins in and rocking Jaxon to sleep, he got into bed with his fiancé. Levi's arms instinctively moved around his lover's waist protectively as Eren pecked his lips softly. "I love you." He murmured into the kiss.

Levi opened his eyes slightly and looked at Eren with an eyebrow raised. Eren sounded like he was saying bye. "I love you too. Now, sleep. You know Jaxon will be up for his feeding in a few hours."

Eren smiled slightly. "Don't remind me." He yawned and closed his eyes.

Levi eventually fell asleep with Eren at his side. The man though this young love was fast asleep as well. Eren faked until he could feel Levi's steady breathing. He unhooked Levi's arms from around his waist and reached under the bed.

He pulled out a book bag and began packing it with gauze, knives, the last bit of painkillers they had, water, and a few cans of food. He was ready for so much physical activity. He had been cut open twice and that scar had yet to stop hurting. Just looking at it in the mirror gave him a chill.

Eren changed out of his oversized t-shirt Levi loved sticking his hands under and dressed in all black. He was ready to save his best friend no matter what.

Pulling out a pen and paper he composed a quick note. "Went to find Armin. Be back soon. -E."

He needed to make it simple. No detail. Straight to the point, that's why Eren needed.

-

Dressed and ready. Eren snuck out of the house. He ran along the side of the rode in the direction Jesse came in.

Eren needed to see Armin dead to get over it, or see him alive and save him.

He dodged the stray infected roaming the streets. Gun loaded in his left hand, he was ready to fight.

Things may had seemed like they were at there worst, but in that moment Eren felt alive.

The adrenaline, being out of the house alone. The risks. It all circled in the teen's thoughts. Levi was going to be very upset with his choice of actions.

Eren slowed down to a walk and shoved the gun in his pocket. What a day. He missed his babies. He just left and was already wanting to cuddle Jaxon. He was surrounded by a dense forest. All that could be seen was black. It was the only thing the eye could see. That, and the infected coming.

With a knife in his other hand he easily took them down. One by one, bodies slapped down against the pavement.

Eren took a moment, stopping. He heard the leaves crunching around. The movement. It scared Eren. It made him realize that being alone and vulnerable wasn't good. He was out in the open, couldn't move like before. He had three kids, he could barely get up from a chair without feeling pain or groaning.

Why didn't he tell Levi? Levi could've helped save Armin. The thought made his blood run cold. He could actually die out there alone.

Eren hated that he could fake himself out, make himself scared. It was for Armin. He was risking this for his best friend.

As Eren walked he felt he was getting closer and closer to his best friend. He was somewhere, anywhere. He couldn't be dead.

-

Armin stumbled, fighting his way through the infected trying to take a bite out of him. He just wanted to go home and be with Jesse.

He forgot what Jesse had done, but then, when it hit him.. oh when it hit him he wanted that man dead. His boyfriend abandoned him after all. Not even emotionally and left him in the dark.. physically. He walked away. Left his lover for dead.

Would he ever find the group?

Armin's bright blonde hair was matted and stained red. Bruises lined along his body and face, leading up to the glass in his wound by his stomach.

It ached and he could've killed for a glass of water with some painkillers on the side. Maybe a granola bar or something too.

His thoughts were all over the place. One second he was sane and the next he could feel himself laughing. "I'm going to die out here. Hehehe I'm gonna die alone. Eaten alive.

As Armin walked, Eren was headed the same way. At some point the two would collide.

It wasn't a long walk either. It was just dangerous. Infected, crazy humans. Broken cars, leaking gasoline. Blood spots, bones. It was all there.

As Eren walked he noticed something coming at him from the distance. Infected. He groaned softly and pulled his knife, ready to attack. It looked like the infected was a blonde. The blood stained his hair, it almost looked orange. His eyes were bright, breaking through a bloody face.

They both stopped and faced each other.

"Armin?"

-

Thank you for reading, please vote and comment!!

Share with your friends :)