TBOTE 51 ☠

A/N: This will have some smut my friends. cx it's been a while! So..I really really really really really really suck at writing smuuuuut.

Also, check out my new ereri story! It's called 'Silver Linings'

Guess which room is getting it on tonight?

-

Everyone retired to their rooms for the night.

Levi sat on the motel bed as he pulled his shirt and pants off. He stretched slightly, his muscles flexing. "Damn, I haven't worked out in a while." He mumbled to himself as he looked in the mirror.

He thought back to Mikasa's look.

"What did she mean by that?" Levi asked himself as he ran a hand down his cheek, a bit of stubble growing, something he hated. "Does she want me to go see Eren? Her and Armin offered to take the twins.."

Levi stepped out of his room just in boxers, holding his key in his hand.

He walked over to Eren's and knocked on the door.

Eren had already been fast asleep and groaned when he heard the knock. He walked over and looked through the peep hole to see Levi. He turned to walk away and ignore him, but Levi spoke.

"Eren I heard you groan. Open the door."

Eren wanted to mentally slap himself in the face and opened his door. He was dressed in just one of his large t-shirts he had stuffed into the bag that had the twin's bottles and blankets.

The t-shirt was the only thing he had on. It went down to his mid-thigh. "Can I help you?" Eren asked as he leaned against the doorway.

"I need to come in." Levi mumbled and tried to push past Eren.

Eren tried to slam the door in Levi's face, but Levi was faster and stronger. He grabbed the door and kept it open.

"Eren." He growled. "Don't test me." Levi was already sick of Eren's ignoring and hating. "We seriously need to fix this."

Eren turned and walked over to the bed. He sat down. "Talk then."

Levi walked in and shut the door behind himself. He locked the door and sat on the bed besides Eren.

"You're not going to try and seduce me or anything are you?" Eren asked as he crossed his arms.

"What? No. Just to talk."

"There's nothing to talk about." Eren whispered.

"Well maybe we don't have to talk then." Levi tilted Eren's head to the side and kissed the boy softly.

Eren shoved Levi away and glared. "You said no seducing."

"Eren, you want this. I want this. Let's make it happen." Levi kissed Eren again, slightly harder. He still didn't kiss back.

"I know I need to gain your trust again." Levi whispered. "But please give me a chance to prove myself."

Eren had a blank expression on his face. He stared at Levi.

"Eren I need another chance." Levi started kissing along Eren's shoulder slowly and up to his neck.

Eren whimpered quietly and instinctively tilted his head to the side, giving Levi better access of his neck.

Levi raised an eyebrow and took the chance to kiss Eren.

Eren finally kissed back as his lips melted into the warm kiss they hadn't shared in months.