TBOTE 74 ☠

"So..that's how you knew you liked Eren?" Jean asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah. I guess, but now he's missing with the blonde. I think Aki has something to do with it."

"Maybe." Jean sighed. "He's the only one that has an unhealthy obsession with Eren and Armin."

Mikasa walked into the room with her arms crossed. "I can't find them anywhere. I'm in a state of panic."

"We all are." Levi grumbled, looking at Jean. "I'm guessing you want to know all of this because you like someone?"

Jean bit his lip and shrugged. "Maybe."

Mikasa raised an eyebrow. "Is that really what you guys are talking about? We have no time for that stupid talk. Eren and Armin are gone. I don't even see a look of worry in your eyes Levi. Are you even worried?! Eren and Armin could be dead! You just give up and don't care." She was panicking at the thought of losing her best friends.

Levi narrowed his eyes and stood up. "Excuse me? I've been looking for them every single day. I'm out there for hours at a time searching while someone else watches my kids." He motioned towards Jean and the twins that were babbling on the couch. "I'm trying my best here."

"Try harder. By the time we find them they'll be dead." Mikasa said with an upset look on her face. She walked out and went to look around for the millionth time that day.

-

"Just watching them is getting boring." Eren said as he tried to bite through the ropes on his wrists.

Armin watched from the corner of his eye as he hummed quietly. "It's the only thing we can do down here."

"Well there are more things we could do but I already cheated on Levi once. I'm trying to avoid doing it again." Eren chuckled lightly.

"No." Armin rolled his eyes. "How can you joke about it already? If Levi joked about when he cheated on you I know you'd be livid and want to smack the shit out of him."

Eren raised an eyebrow and sighed. "Yeah, but Levi isn't here."

"You're going insane already Eren? I thought you'd last a couple more weeks."

The two quickly stopped talking when Aki walked in with a plate of food. He set it down on the floor. "Eat."

"Why are we down here?" Eren asked for the millionth time. "You called me fake and then I woke up here."

"Stop trying to stall." Aki grumbled.

"No. It hurts to know you're keeping me down here and the only food I'm getting is a bite of food. Do you not care about your baby at all?" Eren asked, lying through his teeth. He still had yet to take the pregnancy test.

Aki sighed and couldn't help but feel a bit guilty. He stormed out of the room and closed the door behind him.

The door usually clicked when it locked automatically but that time it didn't.

Eren and Armin stared at each other. It was the only change they had at freedom.

"Find something to cut the ropes."
Eren whispered as he looked around the room.

The old cement room had a few sharp pipes sticking out from the walls. It looked to be an old basement.

He crawled over and rested his wrists on the sharp pipe. "I'm either going to cut the rope or stab my hand. We'll see what happens." Eren leaned down and brought his bound wrists to the sharp pipe. "Is it working?" He asked.

"Yeah, but you're cutting your hand." Armin said quietly as he crawled closer.

"That doesn't matter." Eren moved the rope along the sharp edge back and forth for what felt like ten minutes.

The ropes finally fell off and Eren rubbed his wrists. "Ah finally." He had dark rope burns along his wrists and a deep cut from the sharp pipe on his hand. It was dripping blood at a slow pace.

"Now help me." Armin crawled closer to Eren and turned.

Eren moved the pipe so it could easily cut the rope on Armin's wrists.

The two hugged tightly. "Good?" Eren asked and Armin nodded. "Let's just try to get out of here." He whispered to Eren.

Eren stood up and slowly walked to the door. He pushed it with a finger and it opened. "That idiot didn't close it all the way to lock it." He whispered.

Suddenly an alarm started blaring loudly. Aki was nowhere in sight though.

"Run..run!!" Eren yelled as he grabbed Armin's hand. The two ran up the stairs quickly and tried to find their way through the maze-like house. "We were in his basement the whole time.." The brunette whispered as he sped towards the front door.

Just as they were going to open it they heard the click of a gun. Armin didn't look back and frantically opened the door, pulling Eren with him.

The two sighed in relief at the feeling of the sun on their skin. Armin felt especially happy, he was in there weeks before Eren was.

"Now is our chance. We have a two minute run to the house." Armin whispered and started sprinting, the two still held hands.

In the distance behind them they could hear Aki screaming after them. "Just keep going!" Eren yelled through deep breaths. The house was coming into view. "Levi!" He yelled at the top of his lungs with the only energy he had left.

-

Q&A:

@josei_loves_anime asked: Mikasa, have you noticed that Eren is gone? So is Armin. I have a feeling something is really wrong."

Mikasa nodded. "I know. I've noticed. I've been looking for them every single day. I think something is wrong too."

-

A/N: Wooooo another update! I hope you enjoyed, please vote and comment  if you did, it would mean a lot!

Thank you

-Kayla