TBOTE 92 ☠

Aki's body was removed from the pavement and tossed over the fence.

Nobody seemed to care about what happened to the dead teen except for Grisha.

Grisha had never seen Aki in his craziest state. He didn't understand. He still believed Levi needed to be held for murder.

They didn't have a government, so what were they supposed to do?

-

Everyone had left to their rooms and Eren cuddled with the twins in bed. He was still a bit traumatized from witnessing Aki's brains all over the pavement first hand, but he was getting through it.

Levi was in the bathroom, trying to treat his wounds and clean his bloody skin.

Jazlyn had stayed with Mikasa, Yukara and Armin that night.

Levi stepped out of the bathroom, wrapped up in bandages. He limped over to the bed and lied down across from Eren, the twins in between them.

"Long day." The man grumbled and watched Eren.

The teen nodded and sighed. "Yeah, but it's worth it. We're free now."

"A part of me thought you'd be upset that I killed Aki." Levi mumbled.

"I kind of am, but he caused so much. I allowed myself to be relieved when I saw him lying down on the sidewalk dead."

"It wasn't easy killing him. He chocked me and I almost blacked out." Levi mumbled.

"I can see the hand marks on your neck." Eren whispered, looking Levi up and down. He was a mess. "And you really did this for me and Armin, correct?"

Levi nodded and sighed. "Yeah." He ran a hand through his hair.

"Thank you." Eren leaned closer and pecked Levi's lips.

"I better get a reward for my courage." Levi licked his lips and smirked.

"Nope sorry." Eren scooped up the twins that were in between them and kissed their heads. "You'll have to wait."

"Ugh, fuck. I hate waiting." Levi rolled on his side.

"I know." Eren laughed quietly and watched as Kari sat up. She babbles quietly and reached out towards Levi's face. "So cute." The teen placed a big kiss on her cheek as he whined, wanting to be in Levi's arms.

Eren passed her to Levi and watched the the baby girl smiled comfortably. "She likes daddy better." He pouted.

Ryder cuddled closer to Eren.

"Well you have Ryder." Levi mumbled, setting Kari down in his lap. He bounced her a bit, earning a small giggle from the girl.

A moment later Grisha and two doctors walked in. Eren looked surprised and sat up. "Um..dad?"

"Get him." Grisha pointed to Levi. "I think it's time some real adults took over. Levi you are being charged with murder."

Levi took Kari out of his lap. "What?"

The two doctors walked over and pulled Levi up, tying his wrists with a rope.

Eren stood up, holding the twins. "You can't just do that. You have no authority. You're in our camp. You're lucky we even let you guys in."

"We snuck in, remember?" Grisha smirked. "Did you really think we had good intentions?"

"You knew.." Eren's eyes widened and he backed up.

"Of course I know." Grisha nodded his head towards the door and the doctors dragged Levi away.

Levi squirmed and kicked as he yelled loudly.

Hanji and Erwin followed and ran outside. "Whoa! What do you think you're doing?" She said loudly. Erwin clenched his fists.

"What do you think? This man just murdered another man." Grisha hissed, commanding the doctors to tie him to a pole.

"You have no right to do this! Aki was insane!"

"He was a human being!" Grisha yelled and narrowed his eyes.

Eren had the twins in his arms as he approached. "You're the one that's insane! Let Levi go!" He yelled, making the twins whimper louder.

He handed the twins to Hanji before running up and grabbing onto one of the doctors. The doctor instantly reached by pulling his arm back and elbowing Eren in the face.

The teen stumbled back and screamed when blood started pouring out of his nose. "You asshole!" Eren yelled.

Levi growled and glared at the doctor. "You better hope I don't get out of these ropes." He hissed angrily.

Eren tried to plug his bleeding nose and whined. "Levi."

"Just let Levi go." Hanji sighed and rocked the twins as she spoke.

Mikasa walked out with Yukara and Jazlyn. They both held her hands.

Jazlyn screamed at the sight of blood coming out of Eren's nose.

Eren held his nose closed with both fingers and pinched it. He tried stopping the bleeding and watched Jazyln. "I just have a bloody nose! Don't worry.."

Jazlyn nodded slowly and bit her lip. She hid behind Mikasa's legs.

-

I lurv you guys cx

Your comments make my day

So let's all celebrate,

DING DONG THE FREAKING BITCH (AKI) IS DEAD.

I'm actually really happy I finally killed him off for real.

Hah all of you guys that thought he died like twenty chapters ago..

Anyways, please vote and comment!

Thank you!

-Kayla