TBOTE 139 ☠

Levi turned and raised an eyebrow. "Armin?"

"Hey..uh I saw you leave so I followed." Armin walked closer and hugged Eren tightly. "Agh Eren I'm so happy you're okay. You don't know how worried I was."

Eren returned the hug and looked at the blonde. "It's been really weird here. I've hated it, but this means I'm one step closer to getting out."

Levi picked Jaxon up and held him to his chest. He turned and sat in the corner of the room, just wanting to be alone with his new son for a while. He wanted to make up for missing his birth.

Eren sat on the bed with Armin and explained everything. He then glanced at Levi. "So what's the plan?"

"Uh, well..I was going to sneak you and the baby out. But you have that open c-section wound and we have Armin the add on." Levi kissed Jaxon's head softly and stood up.

"I was curious Levi." Armin pouted. "Going out alone is dangerous."'

"I thought I was alone for the longest time." Levi rolled his eyes.

"Enough of that. At least we're here together. We're safe and will escape." Eren stood up and locked the door. "I'll hide you guys in here if I have to. If anyone comes in you two can just hide in the vent." He looked down at the new commander's body. "Uh we also need to get rid of him before he turns. You only snapped his neck Levi."

"Oh." Levi handed Jaxon back to Eren before pulling a knife out of his pocket. He stabbed the deceased man in the head before throwing his body into the vent. "He's infected food now."

Eren nodded and yawned softly. "I'm exhausted. Can you watch Jaxon while I take a quick nap?"

Levi nodded and took Jaxon back from Eren. "Sure thing. I'll wake you up when someone knocks." He mumbled.

Armin and Levi sat next to Eren's bed and watched the teen lie down.

Eren quickly drifted off.

Levi looked at Armin. "Does Jesse know you got out yet?"

"Probably." Armin pouted. "I miss him. We always come so close to going far in our relationship but we're either fighting, too tired, chicken out, or get interrupted."

Levi rolled his eyes. "Listen, I get I'm your best friend's fiancé, but just because Eren is your best friend doesn't mean we are. I don't need to know about your ass stuff with Jesse."

Armin pouted. "I thought we were friends. Can't I at less get some advice?"

"Don't get pregnant if you don't want to be." Levi mumbled and rocked Jaxon. "Jax was planned, Kari and Ryder definitely weren't."

Armin smiled. "Are you happy with your fiancé and children?"

Levi raised an eyebrow and shrugged. "I have babies that are going to grow up looking up to me and Eren. We'll have to teach them everything they'll need to know to survive."

Armin rolled his eyes. "Not in the outbreak. I didn't want to know about the little soldiers you're raising. I asked a normal question."

Levi held Jaxon closer. "I mean, kids aren't my thing but I guess."

Armin raised an eyebrow. "Eren wouldn't like to here that. I know you got Eren pregnant on purpose. Eren had the miscarriage and was a mess. He finally had another baby. I get you wanted him happy again, but are you happy with this outcome?"

Levi stayed silent. He looked down at Jaxon before handing him to Armin. He stood up and crawled into the vent.

Armin looked surprised and frowned.

Eren sat up and wiped his eyes. "You guys should've made sure I was asleep." He mumbled.

Armin's eyes widened. "I'm sorry."

Eren rolled his eyes. "Everything is downhill. I hate this." He took Jaxon from Armin. "If Levi wants to leave me I don't care anymore. I just want my children. I want my babies safe all in one place. If Levi doesn't want that he can stay away."

Armin bit his lip. "He's just overwhelmed Eren."

"No! He had me convinced that he wanted this baby! He got me pregnant on purpose and now he isn't happy." Eren held Jaxon closer and frowned. "Can we leave?"

"We just got here. We need an actual plan." Armin crossed his arms

Eren sighed and set Jaxon in his crib. "Hopefully I can sleep this all away. Who knows, maybe I'm dead. Maybe I just couldn't take this anymore. Maybe I'm dreaming. Whatever this is, I hope I wake up to something better."

-

TY for reading!!

Please vote and comment if you enjoyed!!

Follow and maybe add to your reading lists?

It'd mean a lot!

Thanks again!

-K