TBOTE 159 ⛓

Instagram - xattackonererix

The next morning Eren stayed in asleep while Levi woke up to take care of the kids

The teen had a long night and Levi understood that. He wanted his fiancé well rested and healthy.

Levi held Jaxon in one arm while holding Kari's hand with his other hand. Ryder then held Kari's hand. He led them down the stairs for breakfast and saw Armin in the kitchen. "Hey."

Armin looked up. "Hey." He went back to looking for something to eat.

"How are you feeling?" Levi asked, tilting his head to the side. He lifted Kari and sat her on the counter and did the same with Ryder seconds later.

Jaxon babbled to himself before his thumb made its way into his little mouth.

Levi kissed Jaxon's head and looked in the cabinets for baby formula. "I need to do a run later. We're running low on formula again."

Armin watched and opened another cabinet. "There's more in here. I found it while looking for food."

"Thanks." Levi mumbled and began making Jaxon's bottle.

Once the bottle was made he started feeding Jaxon. Little suckling noises could be heard as the baby drank.

Armin watched and frowned to himself. "Kari, Ryder. Breakfast?"

They both nodded and giggled.

"Hmm..what should we have?" Armin smiled and crossed his arms.

"Bread and cookies." Ryder suggested.

That really was all they had. Processed foods, nothing fresh. How were the kids going to be healthy if all they ate was junk?

Levi sighed. "Sounds good. I'm going to have to talk to Mama about getting some gardening started. Get some healthy treats."

Ryder giggled. "I want mama." He looked around. "Why is mama still sleeping?"

"Mama is asleep because he had a long night. He was very busy and didn't get to bed until late. So he's sleeping in." Levi leaned down and kissed Ryder's forehead.

Armin took out the cookies and handed them each two. "I think the idea of a garden is a good one. We need it."

Levi nodded and stayed silent.

"I want mama!" Ryder pouted.

"Well I'm right here." Eren walked into the kitchen sleepily, rubbing his eyes.