TBOTE 160 🚬

Jesse was out cold. Warm blood escaped his nose and the many cuts on his face.

Eren stood with Levi holding his arms back, panting wildly.

He lost control.

"Eren..you really fucked up." Levi muttered.

Ryder and Kari sat with Jaxon. Tears in their eyes. "Mama?" Kari whispered.

Eren turned, face already starting to bruise from the punches Jesse got. "I'm sorry baby. Mommy is okay."

Kari nodded and held Jaxon close.

Armin ran in with Mikasa and Yukara close behind.

"We heard yelling... what happened?!" Armin yelled. He gasped when he saw Jesse on the floor. "Eren..what did you do?!"

"Sorry..he was being an ass." Eren mumbled.

Armin kneeled down and looked at Jesse. He took his head and rested it in his lap. "Why..he's hurt so bad!"

Eren sighed. "You're welcome. He was an ass and will wake up a bigger one."

Armin glared at Eren. "Why.."

"Why are you upset about this? Jesse was being an idiot and you were mad that he left you!" Eren crossed his arms. "When I finally snap and beat his ass you get upset. You're welcome."

The blonde shook his head. "You went too far."

"I really didn't." Eren bit his lip. "He pushed me to the edge and I finally let him have it. He was disrespecting you and you're my best friend. I was protecting you."

Armin stayed silent, causing Eren to pick up Jaxon and lead the twin's out of the room.

Levi simply watched Armin run his hands through Jesse's hair. "Jesse was treating you like shit, Eren technically stood up for you. Someone needed to kick him into shape. Eren did, he's one that cares about you."

"I know, but seeing Jesse in this state scares me." Armin whispered.

Levi had been against Eren in the beginning but realized that Jesse really pushed Armin aside. It truly showed when he left him in the car wreck. "No man left behind. For Jesse it was, save everyone else and leave his boyfriend behind."

While Levi and Armin talked, Eren led the kids all up to the bedroom. He set Jaxon in his crib to nap while Ryder and Kari played quietly with their toys.

His twins were so well behaved, especially when it involved their little brother.

Eren sat on the bed and groaned. He basically knocked Jesse out cold, which wasn't good at all.

He didn't kill him right?

The teen feared he killed Jesse. What a horrible thought.

"Is uncle Jesse okay mama?" Kari asked while playing.

Eren quickly looked at Kari. "Of course sweetie."

-

Hours had gone by and Jesse had yet to wake up. They had to tie him up to make sure that he didn't turn. They thought that Eren could've killed him.

Armin finally went to speak with Eren. "You know Jesse could be dead right. He's unresponsive, we can't even find a heartbeat!"

Eren put a finger to his lips. Jaxon was still asleep, it had been the first time he slept for so many hours. He slowly stepped out into the hall with Armin. "I would've killed you if you woke up my son."

"Oh like how you killed Jesse?" Armin crossed his arms.

"Jesse is not dead, enough of that." Eren rolled his eyes. "We both got a few punches in."

"A few?" Armin rolled his eyes. "He's the unconscious one here."

"I'm sorry okay. I just didn't like how he was being and how he was treating you." Eren whispered. "You're my best friend. You deserve better."

Armin sighed. "And I appreciate you caring for me, but you went too far."

Eren shook his head. "I don't think I did." He opened the door so if Jaxon cried he could hear and left knowing the twins would stay quiet and protect their brother.

He went to get Levi. Once he saw him he took the man's hand. "Hey."

Levi turned and looked at Eren. "Hey baby." He pecked Eren's cheek. "Jax still asleep?"

Eren nodded. "Yes, I'm so happy. That means he might start sleeping through the night now!" He looked excited for a moment before calming. "How's Jesse?"

"No idea honestly. At some times we think he's stable and will make up, and at other times we think he's going to turn because he's head." Levi sighed. "You really messed up."

"I get I messed up. Can we not talk about it?" Eren spat grumpily. "Fine."

Armin came running in. "Jesse is awake!"

Eren quickly went and looked in.

The second Jesse saw him his eyes widened. "You fucker! When I get out of his you're dead!" He screamed.

"Touch me and Levi will kill you." Eren hissed.

Levi nodded, that was true after all.

"You are going to get your ass beat!" Jesse growled, pulling at the ropes around him.

Levi narrowed his eyes. "Asshole. Shut the fuck up before I kill you." He pulled his gun out. "You're overreacting."

"Your piece of ass just tried to kill me!" Jesse yelled. "I am not overreacting! He's psycho!"

Everyone gathered in the room because of the yelling, which made a big commotion.

"I'll fight you again asshole!" Eren mumbled. "This time it really won't be a fair fight at all. You're tired up. Easy kill."

Armin sighed. "Enough. Shut up."

/

Please vote and comment if you enjoyed (;

Thanks for reading!!