TBOTE 16 ☠

Hanji had heard the gunshot and ran to find Levi bleeding out walking back to the camp. He was in a daze.

"Levi.." Hanji walked closer, wrapping an arm around his side to help him.

"They took Eren..they took Eren!" Levi yelled, as if he had just processed that. "We have to go after them.."

"Levi you're bleeding out. I need to take care of that first."

"I need to get Eren, Hanji. You don't understand." Levi tried to run but winced.

"You can't. They're probably too far gone by now!"

"He's pregnant Hanji!" Levi yelled, it slipping from his mouth.

"I thought he wasn't." Hanji said and continued to help Levi back to camp.

"We lied. I took the test he showed you guys. Please don't tell anyone. Just patch this wound up and let me go find him."

"I need to tell Erwin." Hanji whispered.

"No. If you tell him I'll be leaving this camp alone. I'll go with them to the hospital." Levi threatened as he saw Erwin running up to him.

Levi knew they'd have a problem with him leaving. Especially if it was to go be with Eren somewhere else.

"Those brats!" Erwin yelled as he ran over to Hanji and Levi.

He wrapped his arm around Levi from the other side and helped get him back to camp faster.

They were able to get Levi to Hanji's tent faster.

Hanji's quickly grabbed any cloth she could find to stop the bleeding. She felt around to see if the bullet was still inside his chest. She sighed when was able to feel it deep, almost coming out of his back.

She hadn't dealt with a gunshot wound in a long time.

They didn't have the technology at the moment for X-rays and anesthesia if they had to do surgery.

Hanji looked over at Erwin.

"Erwin if we go after those teenagers maybe they could treat Levi at the hospital. Eren is there I'm sure he'd be able to persuade his father."

Erwin quickly shook his head. "No." He rejected the idea completely.

Hanji sighed and narrowed her eyes. "Now is not the time to be selfish. Levi is dying!" She yelled and looked down at Levi.

The man's face was paler than it usually was. His breathing was too shallow and he couldn't even keep his eyes open.

"We're taking Levi to that hospital. I don't care if you come or not." Hanji spat angrily as she lifted Levi slowly.

She walked out holding him and formed a group of people that definitely wanted to come.

They packed and took off as fast as they could.

After carrying Levi for about an hour he was getting heavy. "Maybe we could get a car." Someone suggested and Hanji nodded. "Keep an eye open then please."