TBOTE 130 ☠

Follow my ereri fan acc. xattackonererix on Instagram!

-

Eren felt trapped in his small little room. He looked around at the empty walls.

He was lonely and scared.

He gave himself away to the facility. Was Levi even going to save him? Was Levi even still alive.

Eren's fingers wandered around the small baby bump forming. He smiled lightly to himself but frowned shortly after.

If Levi and the others didn't save him having kids immune to the virus was going to be his life.

He would continuously have children.

The thought horrified him. He couldn't do that.

He needed Levi.

One of the facility members came to take Eren to get food. He stood at the door. "Let's go homo."

Eren raised an eyebrow. "Excuse me?"

"Homo." The man smirked. "You're gay. 100%."

"Wow. Y'know what's funny? I saw you signing the sperm donor list for my pregnancies. You want to talk about gay?" Eren narrowed his eyes. "You're willing to impregnate me. You're the same."

The man stayed silent and shoved Eren towards the kitchen.

Eren stumbled and walked into the kitchen. He had no ally this time. Jesse was at the hospital.

Jesse was his only way out.

Eren was served a small serving of food before being pushed back into his room.

-

Levi and the other wounded were rushed back into the hospital.

Hanji and Erwin did their best to take care of the injured while Armin and Jesse took the children out of the hiding space.

The illness that had taken over was still at it's peak, but with so much danger they all had to stay close together.

They didn't know if an attack would be planned on them.

The twins cried for Eren. They had no idea where their other father had disappeared to.

Levi wasn't in the mood to explain he was gone. The twins were only over a year old.

Kari and Ryder played and wobbled around the room as Hanji bandaged the injured.

"Daaaaddyyyyy." Kari whined. "I wan dada!"

Levi sighed. "Dada is out."

"Wan dada home." Ryder pouted. "And milk."

Hanji chuckled under his breath. "They're not taking your words."

"Ugh, they'll see Eren eventually." Levi cracked his shoulder and bit his lip.

Armin sat on the ground. "Want to play?"

Kari and Ryder quickly nodded and raced to jump in Armin's lap.

Levi watched and sighed. He couldn't stop thinking about Eren. Was he really alright? No.

Eren was probably miserable. He was probably being mistreated.

Levi couldn't do anything to save him. He was too injured. He could barely move. He really did fail his fiancé.

"So what's the plan?" Mikasa walked in with Yukara. The two scanned the room.

"Get Eren back." Levi grumbled.

"Well we need an actual plan." Jean mumbled. "We'll all get killed if we just March over there."

"I know." Levi rolled his eyes. "I just need him back." He leaned down, not caring that he was in aching pain and scooped up the twins. "Night."

Levi walked away with the twins and went to his room. He lied down on the bed and held the twins to his chest.

"Daddy I wan Dada." Ryder whined and poked Levi.

"We'll see him soon. Give me a goodnight kiss alright?" Levi smiled faintly at Ryder.

Ryder pouted and kissed Levi's cheek. Kari did the same as they cuddled up to Levi.

"Night night daddy." The twins both said sleepily as they started dozing off.

Levi watched the twins closely as they slept. If only he could have Eren in his arms as well. His little family would be complete.

Hours went by of Levi staring up at the ceiling. The twins stayed fast asleep in Levi's arms.

He felt he couldn't sleep because he had no idea how Eren was at that moment. He was worked up. He couldn't calm himself enough.

-

Eren was greeted in the morning by one of the facility men. He pulled Eren out of bed quickly.

Eren looked scared and surprised from being woken up in such a way. "What are you doing?" He asked sleepily.

"The guys signing up for your future children want to meet you." The man said quietly.

"No." Eren stopped walked with the man and dug his heels into the ground. "I'm not going."

"You are. I don't care if I'll have to pick you up." The man lifted Eren over his shoulder and carried him into a room.

Eren kicked and screamed, not in the mood to do anything. He was dragged out of bed. How was he supposed to be in a good mood?

-

CHARA. Q&A!

@PrincessAngst asked "hey Levi. How are you doing?"

Levi sighed softly. "Absolutely horrible."

-

@magickb60 asked "Levi, how would you feel if Eren got raped? BECAUSE THATS WHATS ABOUT TO HAPPEN."

Levi narrowed his eyes. "The thought disgusts me. It hurts to know I can't do anything right now."

-

@Gayness_is_life asked- "Levi, how do you feel about Eren going willingly do you accept the fact that he is gonna be used for children?"

Levi bit his lip. "I understand why he went willingly. He didn't want any more harm to come to any of us. Well he's pregnant right now so hopefully this delays things until I can try to get him."

And

"Eren, what would you do if this was your last child with Levi?"

Eren frowned. "It's upsetting. If Levi doesn't come save me he'll never see this child. It hurts so much..I'm stuck here."

-

TY FOR THE QUESTIONS!

Please follow xattackonererix on Instagram!

Please vote, ask questions and comment!

Muah!!

-K