TBOTE 87 ☠

"Give me the picture." Levi narrowed his eyes and watched Aki.

Aki rolled his eyes and took a step away. "I'll see you later." He smirked and walked back into the house, shutting the door.

Eren had a sinking feeling in his chest, the pain he had felt months ago returned.

But he was just as bad..

It took so much for Eren to realize how messed up their relationship really was.

The only positive thing they had were the twins, the only innocent and pure things in the world.

Armin and Mikasa caught up with Eren. "Hey, are you alright?"

"'My heart hurts." Eren complained childishly and rested his head on Armin's shoulder.

"What happened now?" Mikasa asked, watching Eren closely.

"Nothing new. Old problems..they always resurface." Eren sighed quietly.

"Eren." Armin watched his friend closely. "You can't shut down."

Eren sighed. "I honestly don't care what happens anymore. I'm going to sleep." He walked away and quickly went up the stairs.

"This is all so confusing." Mikasa mumbled.

-

"I'm sorry." Levi was sitting on the corner of the bed as he watched Eren.

The twins and Jazlyn had been moved with Armin and Mikasa. They agreed Eren needed a break.

Eren looked up at Levi. "You don't really mean it." He laughed humorlessly.

"I mean it. I'm sorry you had to see that picture again."

"Nope. It's alright. It's just an example of how you can't keep your dick in your pants." Eren let out an annoyed laugh, looking down.

"You can't keep your legs closed, so what are you even saying?" Levi spat back cruelly. "And now look. You're pregnant and you have no idea who the father is."

Eren stayed silent as tears of frustration filled his eyes. "I-I.." He tried to say something rude back to Levi, but nothing came out.

"Ah, exactly." Levi lied down on the bed on his side. "It's not just me."

Eren looked down. "It has to be yours!" He said in a panicked yell.

Levi watched Eren and sighed. "I know the twins are mine one hundred percent, but with this baby I'll always be uneasy."

"I know. You don't think I will be too? I don't want to be pregnant by Aki."

-

Hours went by during the night. Levi had fallen asleep during their conversation, which caused Eren to walk outside and sit on the porch.

All of their group were now staying in one house, while the doctors took over the others. He liked having everyone close anyways. They were all so separate in the beginning.

Eren sat on the steps and stared up at the sky. It was only stars. That time where a plane could be mistaken as a shooting star was gone.

The cool air pricked at Eren's bare arms and cheeks. He sighed and leaned against the railing.

"Alone?" A voice spoke from the darkness in front of him.

Eren's gaze moved to the dark figure in front of him. Of course, it was Aki.

"Can I help you?" Eren spat, narrowing his eyes.

"Yes." Aki walked closer and sat besides Eren. "How do you feel about the picture?"

Eren stayed silent and ignored Aki.

"Eren." Aki spoke in an annoyed tone.

"How do you think I feel?" Eren said loudly. "Do I have to call for Levi? Or will you just get out of my sight?"

Aki chuckled and ran a finger along Eren's cheek. "Hmm. Feisty."

"Shut up." Eren pushed Aki's hand away. "I don't want to talk to you. Go away."

Aki shook his head and turned Eren's face, kissing him. He pulled away slowly and whispered, "I know you're having second thoughts. I can see it in your eyes."

Eren shook his eyes and looked down. "No I'm not, just go away."

"Come with me back to my room." Aki grinned.

"Nope." Eren stood up and stretched slightly. "I'm going back into bed with my boyfriend." He emphasized the nine letter word.

Aki rolled his eyes and pulled Eren closer by his hips. "Eren, I'm closer to your age. I understand your feelings. Levi is too old to get it."

"No he's not." Eren squirmed and moved away. "Don't touch me, don't talk to me. Leave."

Aki still wouldn't budge. "Not until you're mine."

-

A/N: IM TAKING FOREVER! Sorry cx I spent most of my day reading Fruits Basket. The anime was my obsession when I was like 12 so years later I'm deciding to actually read the manga. It was amazing~ cx I heard they started a new version with different characters now!

Wow I got off topic, please vote and comment if you enjoyed~ thank you!

-Kayla