TBOTE 154 ☠️

Snapchat - kaylathemarie

Kik: xlostinthestarsx

Tumblr: xattackonmyfeelsx

Instagram: xattackonererix

Please check my accounts out!!

-

Armin's eyes opened, there was brightness.

He couldn't see what was in front of him until he raised a hand up.

It was the sun.. it was extremely bright.

Armin didn't remember a thing. As he recollected his memories he suddenly felt a pain in his side. He looked down to see a bloody mess.

A large shard of glass was buried deep into his hip.

Armin instantly panicked. His breath hitched. "J-Jesse..Jesse!" He yelled. His voice cracked. His stomach growled.

How long had he been knocked out?

He looked around the car wreck to see nothing in sight.

Nobody.

They were all gone.

Did infected get them?

No. That would be impossible. They were fighters.

Armin's eyes watered. Was he dead? Was he left behind? He wiped the stray tears rolling down his cheeks as he kicked at the car window. The car had been flipped and off of the road.

The blonde kicked until the glass was shattered from the side window. He grabbed a sweater and broke all of the large shards sticking out.

Crawling through, he was met with even more pain.

That shard in his side was deep. The glass wasn't think either. It was strong glass. The windshield.

He probably lost so much blood..how was he still alive?

"Hello?" Armin called out, voice still extremely raspy.

He was met with silence.

The teen looked through the car for materials before going on his own.

They left him behind. They obviously didn't care about him anymore. They thought he was a goner and fled.

Armin had no idea where to go. Eren gave the directions to Jesse..

The car was going north, his only option would've been to walk up north.

After pulling whatever glass he could out of his side he roamed along the street.

He headed north. He had no food, water, bandages or medicine. He was defenseless as well.

Armin was set out to die.

He continued along the road, knowing it was probably the end.

-

Jesse showed up with the other's at the house. They were all cut up and bruised. Jesse carried his book bag along with a bag of food.

Eren looked extremely confused. "Where is Armin?"

All he could see were Yukara, Mikasa, Jean, Marco and Jesse.

Jesse gave Eren a sad look. "We had a car accident and.."

Eren got the hint, breaking down into tears. "No! He can't be dead!" He yelled.

Jesse held his hands up. "He was trapped under the car with a large shard of glass in his side. Eren he probably bled out by now.

Eren shook slightly. "He was my best friend."

Levi rested a hand on Eren's shoulder and pulled him closer.

Eren sobbed and hid his face in Levi's neck.

Jesse got a bit emotional from the sight. The young blonde he had been seeing was dead. He actually liked Armin, maybe even loved him.

The way they acted with each other was just so natural, like they were meant for each other.

"So no funeral?" Eren wiped his eyes.

"We can have a small service for him, but other than that I don't think we should get his body." Jesse murmured.

Eren looked angry. "Excuse me? Your boyfriend is dead on the side of the road! What if he turns..?" He quieted down.

Levi moved closer. "Enough. Come on Eren. Let's take the kids upstairs."

Eren picked up Jaxon while Levi scooped up Kari and Ryder.

The teen nuzzled the small baby boy in his arms.

Levi watched and bounced the twins in his arms. "Time for a nap. I think mama needs a nap too."

Kari giggled. "Mama naps too?"

Ryder clapped happily. "Daddy nap too!!"

Eren couldn't help but smile at the twins and then at Jaxon.

The infant was just starting to become more aware of his surroundings and stared at Eren with wide, curious eyes.

Eren kissed Jaxon's nose. "I love you Jax."

Levi set the twins on the bed once they made it to the bedroom.

Eren sat and set Jaxon on the bed as well. Levi leaned over and held Eren's hand. "Hey, I'm sure Armin is happy wherever he is okay? Don't stress."

-

Armin had been walking for hours. His feet hurt, he had no food or water. He was doomed.

His sense of direction was off. The blonde also had a large gash from the glass in his side.

He thought about what would've happened if he died. He was actually starting to wish he did die in that car accident.

Armin's boyfriend and friends all left him behind. They all went to the house and were going to let him change.

What type of friends would do something like that?

Armin shook and could feel the anxiety. He knew he shouldn't talk so badly about the intentions he thought his friends had.

What if they had planned on coming back? He thought.

Or went to a doctor or something.

They didn't have a doctor. They didn't have any safe places.

Armin was truly alone.

-

Sorry I took forever, plz vote and comment if you enjoyed <:

-