TBOTE 10 ☠

The next morning both groups headed out to hunt. Eren and Levi each had a walkie talkie for both groups.

About 30 minutes into the hunting Mikasa and Armin were deep in the woods with him.

"I really need to pee." Eren mumbled and started to walk away.

"Be safe alright?" Mikasa said as she watched him walk away.

"Yeah yeah." Eren walked deeper into the woods to a familiar area.

"Levi?" He pressed the button and whispered into the walkie talkie.

Levi muted the walkie talkie when he heard Eren's voice.
"I'm going to take a piss." He mumbled and started walking away. The group thought it was normal and watched him walk away.

"Where are you?" Levi said into the walkie talkie.

Eren smiled lightly when he heard Levi's voice. The plan was working.

"I'm two hundred feet from the rock we all meet up at if there is an emergency, and then fifty feet to the right." Eren said in a hushed tone, afraid Mikasa and Armin followed.

"Alright. I'll be there soon." Levi said and started walking. He walked the two hundred and fifty feet and found Eren.

Eren smiled and stood from leaning against a tree. "Hm you found me."

Levi rolled his eyes and chuckled. "Oh shut up." He walked closer and kissed the boy, wanting to get right down to business.

Eren made a small sound before kissing back. He wrapped his arms around the shorter man's body and pulled him close.

Levi immediately deepened the kiss and ran his tongue against Eren's.

The boy shuddered as he felt Levi's hands move under his shirt slowly. They felt cold and rough.

*Smut warning amigas cheetahs XD*

In less than a moment both were naked.

"Did you bring a condom?" Eren asked as he lied down in the grass.

Levi's eyes widened slightly. "Shit, I forgot." He sighed.

"Too late to go back." Eren mumbled and spread his legs.

"I'll pull out right before I come alright?" Levi said and positioned himself over Eren.

Eren blushed and nodded. "Make sure you pull out. Like seriously."

Levi nodded and moved closer, pushing his hips forward and thrusted into Eren without warning.

Eren's eyes widened and he cried out loudly.

Levi put a hand on Eren's mouth. "Shh..our groups are still close."

Eren winced into Levi's hand. "We didn't get that far the other night..to the point of release."

"We will this time." Levi mumbled as he started to thrust his hips at a steady pace.

Eren started moaning as the burning pain he felt actually started feeling pleasurable. "A-Ah.."

Levi smirked. "Hm, you like it now?"

Eren nodded and blushed, letting out a loud moan.

The boy's arms wrapped around Levi's neck as he felt immense pleasure.

Levi leaned down and captured Eren's lips in a kiss.

Eren had trouble kissing back though, he was very distracted.