TBOTE 131 ☠

Please follow xattackonererix on Instagram!

-

Eren faced a long line of men. He shuddered and could feel himself getting ready to throw up.

He didn't know if it was from his current pregnancy or if he was just that disgusted by the men in front of him.

The men in line were willingly giving themselves to Eren-- or it was the other way around.

Eren was being forced to give himself to the willing men, carry their children. He didn't want a future if it was going to be that way.

He loved children, but only wanted to have Levi's children.

The thought of Levi made Eren's knees weak. He wanted his fiancé. He yearned for the other when he was in bed at night.

He felt the fluttering kicks in his stomach, but couldn't turn to anyone excitedly and let them feel.

Eren had a growing baby in him that was already kicking.

Things turned out differently.

Eren and Levi were going to get married and have their children. They were supposed to live happily.

That really isn't realistic in a world that revolves around death, Eren thought as he walked down the line of men.

Eren knew they could just take his blood and use it that way to continue to make the antidote, but they were doing it the hard way. The punishing way.

They wanted Eren to suffer and become so numb he allowed anyone to do whatever they wanted with him.

It was disgusting. Humans needed to stick together.

"You're all sick." Eren said under his breath.

Some men chuckled. "The little bottom is angry." Said one man, smirking.

Eren glared and rolled his eyes. "Yes I'm angry!" Tears of frustration filled his eyes. "It hurts. I want to be at my home with my fiancé." He looked down at his hand. The ring on his finger glimmered in the light.

The men ignored Eren's attempt to guilt them. "So, how far along are you?" One of the men asked.

"I don't know. It's been a while. I haven't gotten checked out." Eren bit his lip. "I wouldn't tell any of you even if I knew. None of you will lay a hand on me."

One of the leaders smirked. "Well, boys, he may be pregnant right now, but that doesn't mean we can't practice."

Eren backed up slightly.

"Who's first?" The man smirked.

"Me." One of the other leaders stepped up and grabbed Eren's wrist.

Eren whimpered. "Don't touch me!" Tears rolled down his cheeks as he looked away.

He heard laughter echoing throughout the room from the men. He was terrified.

The man dragged Eren to his room and closed the door, locking it.

Eren looked around the room nervously before being pulled to the bed. He noticed a glass of water on the nightstand and many expensive looking weapons lining the walls. It looked more like a torture chamber than a bedroom.

The teen was pushed back into the bed and had his clothes removed. He tried to fight back but didn't want to risk getting hit or beat. He didn't want another miscarriage.

Eren was completely naked in a matter of seconds. The man watched Eren closely and licked his lips. "I like when they struggle." He mumbled, disappointed.

Eren closed his legs to try and hide himself. "Don't touch me. Don't."

"You really think that I'll listen to you?" The man climbed on top of Eren and pinned his wrists down.

Eren lifted his leg and kneed the man in the crotch. The man cried out in pain.

It was Eren's chance.

He quickly sat up and grabbed the glass of water. He threw it and it shattered against the man's head, knocking him unconscious.

Eren cried, he had been so close to being touched my that man. He quickly got dressed and left the room. He ran to his room in a rush. He didn't want to be seen.

Once Eren made it back to his room he locked the door and leaned against the wall. He needed to get out. What was going on in that hospital was dangerous.

Eren needed Levi to save him. He didn't know what to do, how to escape...

How would he be able to escape?

After Jesse escaping with him, the twins, and Jazlyn, they definitely had to have upped their security.

Things were definitely going to get rough soon.

-
ILL ANSWER THE QUESTIONS FROM LAST CHAPTER IN THE NEXT. PLZ LEAVE MORE QUESTIONS! TY 👌

-

A/N: Sorry I took so long again guys. School has been killing me. I'm doing my best to maintain my 3.8 GPA and get 90's in my classes. My future is very important to me-- wattpad is too though, so here I am updating. Thank you for 700 followers! That's crazy!