TBOTE 137 ☠

Eren stood in the hallway of the facility with the soldiers surrounding him.

He slowly handed his baby to one of the soldiers before collapsing to the ground

-

Eren woke up to a white room. His vision was blurry.

The first thing he thought about was his baby. He sat up quickly, getting dizzy from the sudden movement.

His abdomen ached in protest from the movement. The teen rested his hand over the new stitched scar and looked over to see a small crib next to the bed.

The small baby was asleep in the crib.

Eren sighed in relief. His baby was safe.

He slowly reached over to touch the small hand sticking out from under the blanket.

The teen didn't know if his baby was a boy or girl.

He slowly lifted the blanket and smiled.

"Boy." Eren whispered, smiling wider. "I don't know when I'll see Levi, so I'm naming you. You are now Jaxon."

The baby squirmed and whined. Eren instantly picked him up and cradled him close. "I'm going to make sure you're happy. I'm going to make sure you see your daddy and two siblings. They want to see you badly. I love you so much." He kissed Jaxon on the head.

Eren was interrupted by a doctor walking in. "We're giving you a week to regain your strength before our mission begins."

Eren narrowed his eyes. "Get out. I just want to be with my baby."

-

Levi closed himself off from everyone else. It had been months since he last saw Eren.

He was worried sick. What if he was dead? Did he have the baby yet? Was he okay? Was the baby okay?

The man couldn't get his mind off of Eren and the baby.

Levi decided on finding Eren once and for all.

In the middle of the night Levi got up and packed a book bag with everything he could find.

Bandages, food, water, guns, ammo.. He was determined to find Eren.

He left a note on Mikasa's door and made sure the twins were fast asleep in their crib.

'Went to find Eren. Be back soon. Don't fuck things up. -Levi'

Levi left in the middle of the night. He had no idea where to look. Anywhere was a start anyways. He couldn't be too far away right?

They are probably in the same place. The security is probably way better.

He'd be able to get through.

-

Eren fed Jaxon and hummed softly. Jaxon suckled on the bottle, his eyes closing.

The teen was terrified. He only had a week to heal and get ready for another baby. He was so nervous and disgusted.

How could Levi not be with him? Was he even trying to look?

Eren's hope in getting out had already faded weeks ago.

He had been stuck for months. If his life involved having baby after baby, he was close to accepting it.

There was a point he would rather die than be stuck in a facility.

His thoughts had changed so much.

Another facility member walked in with his arms crossed. "Do you have anything to tell me?"

"Uh no?" Eren rolled his eyes and cuddles Jaxon.

"Are you sure? Because we found the commander dead under your bed."

Eren's eyes widened. "W-What..he tried to touch me..I was in labor. It was self defense."

"You let him do whatever he wants with you. You have an easy life in this facility. All you do is eat and have babies."

"I didn't ask for this! I want to be home with my fiancé and my twins! I want them to meet Jaxon!" Eren frowned and looked away. "Just get out. Let me have this time to myself. I only have a week before I'm pregnant again. I'd like to not feel pregnant and be annoyed for a while."

The soldier rolled his eyes. "Well, you're looking at the new commander, and your next baby daddy." He smirked.

Eren looked disgusted and threw Jaxon's bottle at the man. "Get out!"

-

Thank you for reading! Have an ideas on what I should do next?

Please vote and comment if you enjoyed!

-K