TBOTE 129 ☠

Eren looked over at the facility's soldiers.

Seeing how many there were was terrifying.

"Eren, most of us can't fight." Levi tried to sit up and was breathless. "I'm not letting you, Jean and Armin do the fighting. Hell only knows where Yukara and Mikasa are."

"You're weak, stop talking." Eren mumbled, starting to walk towards the military facility's fighters.

"Eren where are you-" Levi realized what Eren was doing. "Stop Eren! They don't want you. Giving yourself to them won't take care of anything."

"Maybe it will." Eren mumbled, knowing Levi couldn't hear him and ran.

The commander of the military motioned for them to lower their weapons.

Eren walked closer. "I know my blood isn't as good as my twins' blood, but I'm all your getting. My kids need to stay safe."

The commander turned to get orders from the higher ups before motioning for Eren to step forward.

The commander stepped forward and handcuffed Eren's hands. "You won't be escaping this time. We know you're pregnant, so we'll be using the children you have in the future will be ours."

Eren's eyes widened. "I have twins already. After this I can't have many more kids. It has to stop eventually. Plus, there would be no father."

The commander chuckled and pulled on Eren's handcuffs roughly, dragging him towards a vehicle. "I'm sure there are so many men in our facility that would want to impregnate you. That's not a problem."

Eren looked disgusted and looked back at Levi.

Levi wasn't saying anything, just watching in anger.

Armin stepped outside with Jean.

"He handed himself over." Levi said quietly. He slowly stood up. "I guess that's it, let's get inside, I need surgery."

"That's it?" Jean looked surprised. "You're going to let him go?"

"For now, yes. We'll all end up killed if we fight."

Hanji and Erwin appeared from the woods. "Oh wow.." Hanji said under her breath. "Erwin, Armin and Jean, quickly get all of the injuried into the OR."

-

One by one all of the injured were brought back into the hospital.

The facility had left with Eren.

Eren was handcuffed and blindfolded. The memories of Aki keeping him and Armin hostage flooded back and almost brought tears to his eyes.

He could hear the whispers of the men and women in the truck.

Some actually felt bad for Eren, while some were ready to sign up to get him pregnant after the baby he was already pregnant with was born.

His main priority really was popping out babies.

-

"What a day." Levi sighed as he held the twins in his lap. Hanji was digging around Levi's bullet wounds searching for the bullets.

Levi managed to make so he felt no pain by downing two bottles of vodka he had found months ago. He was numb. He didn't just drink so he wouldn't feel the pain of Hanji searching through his skin for bullets, he did it so he wouldn't have to think about Eren as well. What were they doing to him?

"Dada?" Kari looked confused from not seeing Eren.

Eren was always there. It felt so strange not seeing him sitting with Levi and the twins.

-

Eren was brought to a small room with a bed and blanket. Long handcuffs were chained to the wall behind his bed.

He sighed. It would be hard for Levi and the others to get him out, and he definitely had no way to escape.

One of the doctors interrupted Eren's thoughts. "When will you be due?"

"What?" Eren looked confused.

"With your baby. How far along are you?" The doctor crossed her arms.

"I actually don't know. I just have a bump. I didn't get it checked out yet."

"You have twins already right?" The doctor looked curious.

"Yes." Eren nodded.

"Do you think your new baby will actually be twins again? Or even more?"

"No idea." Eren sighed and rested a hand on his stomach. "I know after this baby all of the others I'll be forced to have will be from the many men in this facility, but with my luck they'll probably be in twins and triplets."

"That's what we're looking for." The doctor crossed her arms. "Anyways, do you want an ultrasound?"

"Uh, I wanted my fiancé to be with me." Eren mumbled.

"Fiancé?" The doctor laughed. "How do you have a fiancé in a time like this?"

"I just do alright?" Eren snapped in an annoyed tone. "We've been through a lot, but we love each other."

"I hope you're prepared to not see him or your kids again." The doctor said as she walked to the door. "You're our property."

"What about Jesse?" Eren raised an eyebrow.

"We're hoping our shots killed him." The doctor walked out and locked the door behind her.

Eren looked around the room. There was a window that was covered with bars, a bookshelf with old books, a computer, and a bed.

He hated being so trapped.

All he wanted was Levi and his twins.

Was that too much to ask for?

-

GUYS! If you have questions for the characters comment them! (Character Q&A)

-

Thank you for reading, please vote and comment!

-

-K