TBOTE 40 ☠

(So many time skips cx)

Eren and Levi had started talking a bit more as the months went by again. Of course it was only boring small talk, but they both enjoyed it.

Eren was at his last month of the pregnancy and was just waiting around for his little twins to be born.

No one else knew that he was having twins, only Levi did.

"Tell me if you feel anything alright? You're due any day now." Levi said to Eren as he watched him. They both sat outside by the gate.

Eren nodded and leaned against the gate. "Ugh this feels so uncomfortable." He looked down at his large stomach. "A loose t-shirt can't even hide this anymore." He mumbled.

Levi chuckled lightly. "Don't worry though, the times almost up."

Eren sighed and looked around. "Oh..did I ever tell you what happened to Jaz?"

Levi shook his head. "No, I was wondering though."

"She's still in my dad's lab. It's been months and she's in some sort of coma. He says she's not dead and could wake up randomly any day but I don't believe that." Eren frowned. "I don't think my blood worked."

Levi shook his head and sighed. "Maybe it was too late Eren. How could you be immune then? Maybe it's just taking some time to work on her."

"Want to know what I hate?" Eren looked at Levi.

"What?"

"That her father hasn't went to visit her once. He hasn't even went to see his daughter in her coma."

"Oh." Levi mumbled and looked away.

"I would be the first to go see my kid if she was in a position like that." Eren whispered.

Armin came up from behind and watched them. "Eren?"

Eren had been spending more time just talking to Levi than he did with Armin. They'd only see each other at night and at the cafeteria.

Eren looked over at Armin. "Hm?"

"It's time for lunch." Armin said, trying not to look upset at Eren talking to Levi.

"Alright. I'm coming now." Eren managed to get himself up and wobbled over to Armin. He took the blonde's hand and they started walking.

"Bye Levi." Eren looked back, a very light smile on his face.

"Bye." Levi mumbled and stayed guarding the gate until his break.

Hanji let him go and he walked to his room. He opened his drawer to see a few sonograms. Eren had given them all to Levi in an attempt to keep them hidden from everyone else.

Levi closed the door and left to go to the cafeteria. He wanted a drink.

He walked down the hall and was about to enter the cafeteria but was met by Eren and Armin in the hallway.

The two were kissing but you could tell by how Eren's hand were at his sides clenched he was caught by surprise.

Levi cleared his throat awkwardly as he walked into the cafeteria. He grabbed a random drink before walking out. He could hear Eren yelling from around the corner.

"Why would you do that? I know you did that because you say Levi coming!" Eren frowned.

"I don't want to lose you to him again Eren. You're going to be sad all over again. What if he hurts you?" Armin said back loudly, his arms crossed.

Levi rolled his eyes and walked over to them. "I can assure you I'm not trying to steal your guy." (Whoaoaoaoa it's mr. steal yo guy XD okay I'll shut up now)

Armin looked over at Levi and blushes in embarrassment. "You shouldn't listen in on other peoples's conversations."

"Well it's about me. I have the right." Levi hissed.

Armin looked Eren, expecting him to defend him. The blonde frowned when Eren didn't.

Levi looked a bit surprised and watched as Armin walked away, a frown on his face.

Levi looked at Eren and leaned against the wall. "Not backing up your boyfriend?"

"Nope. He started it." Eren crossed his arms. "Sorry about that."

"Forget about it. How are you feeling?" Levi had started asking Eren how he felt a few times a day, making sure he's alright.

"Fine. I just wish these babies would come out. When I look down all I see is my stomach, I can't even see my dic--"

Levi cut Eren off. "I think that's enough Eren." He chuckled. "You've made it this far, it's any day now."

Eren nodded and whined. "But Levi, I've honestly been missing out on so much."

"You horny teenage boy. I know where you're going with this." Levi rolled his eyes and chuckled.

For a moment the two joked around like they were together. They didn't realize it.

"Hey! Cut me some slack. The second time I ever did it I got pregnant." Eren grumbled, pouting jokily.

Levi chuckled. "Sorry about that. Next time you'll have to carry around the condoms." He mumbled.

Eren laughed lightly as Levi chuckled more.

The two then stopped suddenly and looked at each other. "Uh.."

"Well.." Eren coughed awkwardly. "Next time?"

"I wasn't thinking. Forget I said that." Levi mumbled and bit his lip. "I'll see you later. I have to get back to work."

He walked away to the gate.

"Mm..getting comfortable with Eren again?" Hanji wiggled her eyebrows and smiled.

"Shut up." Levi grumbled. "Don't listen in."

-

Q&A Time!

Thank you for your questions! :3

@pandatowrites asked- "Uhh do you like talking to Hanji about serious things? I mean does she help you a lot?"

Levi shrugged. "I guess. I usually don't go to her but I've been finding myself talking to her more about the problems between Eren and I. Usually she just butts in and gives her opinion or tells me what to do. But it's a bit different now. Don't tell her I said that.." Levi mumbled.

-

@LeslieIsABunny asked- "Hanji what was life like for you before the outbreak?"

Hanji smiled and gave her usual crazy laughter. "Hmm. Before the outbreak. Life was pretty normal. I was just finishing up studying to be a doctor, since I was only twenty five. I never got to finish the studies because of the outbreak."

-

A/N: potato potato XD heyaaa! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please vote and comment if you enjoyed! It would mean a lot :3

Ooo and another thing. I was thinking of making a new cover for the story, I have no idea what to do design wise. Any ideas?

Have a nice daaaay!

-Kayla

Twitter- erentheteetan

Kik: xlostinthestarsx

-