TBOTE 84 ☠

Eren looked down at the pregnancy test nervously.

What happened in the future all depended on whether the pregnancy test was positive or negative.

Ten minutes went by quickly and before they knew it the results were ready.

Eren snatched the test from the bedside table and held it behind his back. "I know you'll leave me if I'm pregnant, but will you still love me? Will you automatically feel hatred towards me?"

Levi sighed quietly and held his hand out, wanting to see the test. He stayed silent.

"Levi, you know over the months we've had sex. You didn't use a condom or even pull out sometimes. What if it's yours?"

Levi hadn't thought of that. "We'd have to wait and see."

Eren nodded slowly, at least it bought him a few more months to persuade Levi that they needed to stay together.

He handed Levi the test and frowned at the man's disappointed face. "You are."

Eren's eyes widened. He lifted his shirt up and looked in the mirror. "If Aki got me pregnant then I'd be showing by now. It's been months."

"You are showing slightly. I can tell." Levi mumbled, watching the teen closely. "We can't get a test once the kid is born because of obvious reasons, it's the apocalypse."

"We'll have to go by appearance, or find another hospital with electricity." Eren said under his breath.

"Or we could return to the hospital just for that. I'm sure it still has power." Levi stood up and walked over. He stood next to Eren.

"You just had the twins. You're not ready for this. That scar is still healing and it's been months." Levi ran a finger over the crooked scar on Eren's lower stomach.

"I know." Eren whispered. "I really don't feel ready either. I know I messed up with Aki, but there's a chance there is your baby. You can't go and reject this kid."

Levi thought for a moment. "There's a larger chance that this kid isn't mine than is Eren."

Eren sighed. "If you really loved me you'd stay with me through anything. You know that."

Levi looked down and shook his head. "You can't say stuff like that."

"But it's the truth."

"Well you shouldn't have went and did what you did with Aki."

"You did the same months earlier!" Eren said loudly, crossing his arms.

"Eren, you know I regret that so much. I was upset, I thought I couldn't see you anymore." Levi grumbled. "Ours are different. You did it because you're an idiot and wanted to make me mad."

"It's still just as bad. You cheated with multiple people."

Levi rolled his eyes and turned. He walked out and to where the others were. He sat down by Armin and Jean. "He's pregnant." He said under his breath.

"I'm not surprised." Jean shrugged. "It seems like Eren can get pregnant easily."

"But there's a problem. Eren and I did things after that. He doesn't know if it's Aki's or mine."

"Idiots." Mikasa sighed. "I never thought that Eren would be the one with all of these complicated problems."

"Same." Armin mumbled. "He was always the guy that somehow managed to stay out of things, but once he met Levi it all turned around..uh no offense Levi."

Levi rolled his eyes and took Ryder and Kari, holding them to his chest.

"Where is Eren anyways?" Mikasa asked.

"Probably throwing a tantrum because I walked out." Levi mumbled and looked around the group of teenagers.

"Doubt it, but okay." Mikasa watched Levi and stood up. "They just had a bottle."

Levi nodded and watched as the twins cuddled in his arms. They slowly fell asleep. "This night didn't go like I'd hoped." He stood up and took the twins back to his and Eren's house on the street.

Eren was in bed asleep.

Levi set the twins down in their crib and slowly sat on the bed.

The pregnancy test was back in the bedside table. It just sat there.

Eren didn't even show he was upset, which annoyed Levi.

Eren said he regretted what he did, but he didn't even show any emotion. Was he even supposed to be upset? 

-

A/N: IM BACK AGAIN. Sorry I took so long, I write little by little. This year I'm trying really hard in school so that's one of my main focuses. I need to do good~ c:

Please vote and comment if you enjoyed!

Thank you~

-Kayla