TBOTE 59 ☠

WHERED YOU ALL GO? CX I lost readers that were usually like the first ones to read. ;-;

-

Levi guarded Eren and watched Aki walk away. "What'd he try to do?"

"He put his hand on my thigh. I thought he was so nice..but he just singled me out and tried to get with me." Eren frowned. "And Marco told me that Aki started liking Armin. That's probably a lie."

Levi sighed and looked down. "Did he try anything else?"

"No, but he was strangely interested in our past and the twins." Eren bit his lip.

Levi raised an eyebrow and kept a tight hand on Eren's waist. "Don't go anywhere alone with him again."

Eren nodded and wrapped his arms around Levi, hugging him. "That really scared me."

"I wouldn't let him touch you alright?" Levi mumbled, being very possessive. "Tell me if he starts something else."

"Alright. I should go warn Armin while I'm at it." Eren kissed Levi's cheek and turned to run back to the house.

-

Eren walked in to see Armin and Mikasa sleeping. They lied on opposite sides but had their legs tangled together. "Guys!" He yelled.

The two quickly woke up and sat up. "Yes?"

"Stay away from Aki. I was alone with him and he tried to make a move on me." Eren said quietly.

Armin frowned and looked down. "Oh.."

"I'm sorry Armin. We just got here and there are already problems. Aki just wants to use people."

Armin nodded and walked outside. He sat on the steps on the voice as he nervously fiddled with his fingers.

Aki soon approached and sat next to Armin. "Hey blondie."

Armin tried not to smile and sighed. "Hey."

"So let me guess, you heard what happened right?" Aki asked, mumbling.

"Uh yeah. I'm supposed to stay away."

Levi walked back to the house and watched Aki and Armin talk as he approached.

Aki looked at Levi and moved so he could walk in.

Levi walked in to Eren and sighed.

Armin scooted closer to Aki. "Why'd you try that with Eren?" He tried his hide his upset gaze.

Aki stayed quiet. "Some things happened in my past..I just.." His voice trailed off.

Armin frowned and played with his fingers more in a nervous fit. "Well.."

"It's a long story Armin." Aki said, trying to drop the subject.

Armin raised and eyebrow and shook his head. He sat up. "Night." He mumbled and walked inside.

The blonde could hear Eren and Levi talking. "We just got here. Why can't that kid keep his dick in his pants." He groaned.

"Relax. We all know how he is now and will stay away."

Armin leaned in and listened to them for a bit longer before going to his room.

"Hey." Mikasa sat on her bed across the room.

"Hi." Armin sighed and looked down.

"This sucks so far." She mumbled and squirmed on her bed. "We just got here and there's already a creeper."

Armin pulled his covers over his head. "I thought he liked me..but the second he saw Eren it was like his mind changed. Is Eren better than me? Is he more attractive?"

"That's not it Armin." Mikasa frowned and rolled on her side so she was facing Eren.

"Then what is it? He went from smiling and looking at me cutely to trying to get into Eren's pants. Now he's just plain and emotionless." Armin pouted.

"We just got here, Armin. I know seeing new people is exciting but you can't get just try to be with someone instantly. It takes time."

"That's now how it was with Eren." Armin said under his breath.

"Not everything is going to be like how it is with Eren. Did you forget that Eren and Levi snuck around? They were together without us even knowing at first."

"But at least he has him." Armin peeked out from under the covers.

Mikasa shook her head and sat up. "You don't get it Armin."

Armin turned and hid under the covers again. He tried to quickly fall asleep.

-

"We just got here and it's already been rough." Eren mumbled as he walked to the bedroom with Levi, their hands laced together.

They walked in to see a crib next to the bed.

"What the..? When did that get here." Eren saw a note on it and bit his lip. He picked up the note and read it aloud. "I'm sorry about earlier. I already had this so I didn't need to send scouts out. I hope you'll get use of it. ~A."

Eren looked over at the small crib that could fit the two twins that were asleep on the bed.

They placed the sleeping twins in the crib gently and watched as they snuggled together comfortably in their sleep.

"Now it's our turn." Eren smiled and stretched slightly. He pulled his shirt and pants off, staying in just his boxers. He crawled under the covers and waited for Levi to do the same.

Levi followed and wrapped his arms around Eren's waist, pulling him closer. "Night." He leaned closer and gave Eren a chaste kiss. He closed his eyes.

Eren smiled widely, not used to the nice Levi and fell asleep happily.

-

A/N: I have four chapters all ready prewritten. First I wanna know where everyone went then I'll post XD

Thank you for reading, please vote and comment if you enjoyed!

-Kayla